Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 174. (Read 119123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Can anyone confirm whether withdraws are instant and processed automatically, or need manual approval? You don't mention when it will be sent, but that it's easy to submit a withdraw request.

It's not instant like other dice sites. It needs a manual approval from the admin before it is processed
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Website looks nice. Probably will take a bonus and make a deposit soon. A 25x rollover seems a bit low for a dice game though, but it is great for players. In the mean time, I'll take the 3k DOGE. My username is Dark_

It is not a pure 25x rollover, you should check the "bonus wagering rules". As stated there, each of your bet only contribute 20% towards rollover. Seems that they have changed the rules, the contribution was based on bet's multiplier if I remember it correctly.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Website looks nice. Probably will take a bonus and make a deposit soon. A 25x rollover seems a bit low for a dice game though, but it is great for players. In the mean time, I'll take the 3k DOGE. My username is Dark_

Quick withdrawals – super simple and secure withdrawal procedure that will take only few minutes.

Can anyone confirm whether withdraws are instant and processed automatically, or need manual approval? You don't mention when it will be sent, but that it's easy to submit a withdraw request.

Edit: Just looked deeper into the rules and saw that bonus contribution is only 20% of your bet. What is the point of this, other than to trick players into thinking the rollover is a lot less? Why not just write a 125x rollover? You don't have any other games, so the only reason (imo) to do this is to try to get players to think it is a very good bonus and to get them to deposit, thinking that it is a 25x rollover.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Well I have tried this site today for the first time and it was good. So not that many users online but it's not quiet in the chat.

Rolls are fast and I like 'Bingo-Style' of the numbers. The chat also got some nice features and i see a nice way to rain. When the profit comes, i will try that one.  Grin

Thank you for the feedback:)

ps occasionally we make rain as well:)

I will be back. Isn't it possible to chat in the mobile version of the site or do I just look over it. I can't find it.
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
We are planning to implement new currencies and wanted to ask which currencies do you prefer.
The poll is here, your feedback is very much appreciated.
It will take just few seconds!

Thank you:)

the poll only allows you to choose one currency
so if I wanted several currencies to be introduced I would have to vote several times?
for example,I would like to see DOGE and Etherium betting introduced
anyways,it is good to see you are working on improving your site and hope one day it becomes a competitor to the dice industry giants Smiley

This poll tool is limited, that's unfortunate, but thank you for making your vote here.
We are happy to say that etherium implementation is nearly finished and we already have doge:)
Well I have tried this site today for the first time and it was good. So not that many users online but it's not quiet in the chat.

Rolls are fast and I like 'Bingo-Style' of the numbers. The chat also got some nice features and i see a nice way to rain. When the profit comes, i will try that one.  Grin

Thank you for the feedback:)

ps occasionally we make rain as well:)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
duckdice.io is a good gamble site  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
We are planning to implement new currencies and wanted to ask which currencies do you prefer.

the poll only allows you to choose one currency
so if I wanted several currencies to be introduced I would have to vote several times?
for example,I would like to see DOGE and Etherium betting introduced
anyways,it is good to see you are working on improving your site and hope one day it becomes a competitor to the dice industry giants Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
DuckDice has voluntarily agreed to compensate affiliates for what they were owed.

For what it's worth, I think DuckDice is a fine site, albeit a bit unexperienced, but they seem to be trying a bit to fix their past mistakes and carry on.

If they keep it up, I think Duckdice definitely has some potential.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
DuckDice has voluntarily agreed to compensate affiliates for what they were owed.

For what it's worth, I think DuckDice is a fine site, albeit a bit unexperienced, but they seem to be trying a bit to fix their past mistakes and carry on.

If they keep it up, I think Duckdice definitely has some potential.
New release has been made today.

Introducing:
shapeshift button and Indonesian chat room (as many of our Indonesian members requested) as well as many bugfixes and fixes.

We also removed "bad words" filter, since our game is 18+ we thought that our users mature enough to say whatever they want and not to offend others.

Have fun.
Guys, we will go under maintenance today at 10 UTC, so in about an hour. The downtime may take up to 30 minutes and your game will be automatically resumed.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.
We do understand that Promo campaign costs money and we are ready to pay for our mistakes.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Maybe site owner need to do a signature campaign or advertise via some banner ads for advertising their site
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Site Maintenance
Site is under maintenance now. Please visit us later.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

Affiliate commission is 15% but we apply it only for deposited money (this information was available only in the chat and we also added it to "affiliate" window), we don't apply affiliate commission when you are wagering Bonus (this Bonus money were granted to you from our Bankroll, free money plus 15% from the House Edge is a bit too generous in our opinion).

I agree with this^^^^
but i think you must clear things up so people not wasting for something which might not be worth it.

I like the dark theme. Good job

The point of bonuses and referrals are to try and generate traffic.  There are often costs involved in that. 

To give them less than what was written and say you're giving too much afterwards is deceiving and bad business practice.
Based on contract laws they have to give what was stated, it is as simple as that. Typical behaviour of a "hide the operator" side, I had say. 
Jump to: