Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 131. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Our support is only partially available on weekends, that's why our users may encounter a delay, but only on a  weekend and we are enhancing our support team, and will be available around the clock very soon:)

Sorry but I can't find any sense in the promo then. You said it is only available for 3 days, but since it fell over the weekend, most that deposited have not been able to claim bonus because duckdice's admin is not available during weekends.

The promo started on Wednesday and was on until Saturday morning and admins are available on the weekend but less active than on the weekdays.
Everyone who deposited got their Bonus.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Our support is only partially available on weekends, that's why our users may encounter a delay, but only on a  weekend and we are enhancing our support team, and will be available around the clock very soon:)

Sorry but I can't find any sense in the promo then. You said it is only available for 3 days, but since it fell over the weekend, most that deposited have not been able to claim bonus because duckdice's admin is not available during weekends.

200% DEPOSIT BONUS PROMO IS ON!
3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:
1. Make a deposit that equal or greater than 0.01BTC equivalent in any currency.
2. Send us your username here via PM.
3. We will check if your deposit is still untouched and will credit your bonus ASAP.

Rules:
1. Bonus can be claimed once per day.
2. Wager x55 and wagering contribution is 50% from bet amount.
3. Bonus will expire in 30 days.

Hop in and good luck to all!

I know this is really good promo but I think that it is really huge to make here let say 2 deposit 1 btc so I would get 2 btc and need to do 55 btc wagering and all contribution is 50% from my bet amount and that will be doing 110 btc wagering. Is this really okay for every one to do such huge rollover here. Correct me if I am wrong on this calculation

Calculations are correct and we have many members claiming and successfully unlocking bonuses under such conditions, however this bonuses require certain skills and therefore they are suitable for advanced players only.
<------
Deposited at noon EST on Friday the 7th, PMed here and emailed support, but still no response.  The promo period is now over, not sure what to do now?

They have the habit of not promptly responding to emails.
They might give an exception to you though.
Try sending Stan another email.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 251
Deposited at noon EST on Friday the 7th, PMed here and emailed support, but still no response.  The promo period is now over, not sure what to do now?
<------

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:
1. Make a deposit that equal or greater than 0.01BTC equivalent in any currency.
3. We will check if your deposit is still untouched and will credit your bonus ASAP.

Rules:

Another great promotion by you!

I just have a question how to do count wager and multipliers. For example if i bet 0.1 btc on 98% chance how this will be counted to the bonus?

Thank you

Counts the same as 0.1 on 2%. The multiplier doesn't have any effect on the wagering

Yes, the only one affected for the wager is the amount. For example you deposited 0.05btc and activated the bonus, you bet 0.01 in whatever payout for 100 Rolls, the wager supposedly your total wager is 1btc, but it will only be 0.5btc as it is only 50% per bet until the bonus is unlocked.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

I just have a question how to do count wager and multipliers. For example if i bet 0.1 btc on 98% chance how this will be counted to the bonus?

Thank you

Counts the same as 0.1 on 2%. The multiplier doesn't have any effect on the wagering
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

I know this is really good promo but I think that it is really huge to make here let say 2 deposit 1 btc so I would get 2 btc and need to do 55 btc wagering and all contribution is 50% from my bet amount and that will be doing 110 btc wagering. Is this really okay for every one to do such huge rollover here. Correct me if I am wrong on this calculation
<------

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

username: CntryBoy
PM sent

They may activate it depending on their office hours.
It will be a manual activation I think.

It's manual indeed.

No problem, thanks for the info!

Pleasure is mine though if ever you get very lucky and you are able to unlock that bonus(hopefully). Can you share to us the strategy you applied?

Edit: What was the result CNtryboy?

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

PM sent

It's manual indeed.

No problem, thanks for the info!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

PM sent

It's manual indeed.
<------

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

PM sent

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

PM sent
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
Nice promo 200% deposit bonus...
Nice duckhunt
I like this sites....!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 100
Username : ..    Zekemporium. .
Awesome site thanks..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

3 DAYS ONLY!

How to get:

Rules:

nice, very generous offer for depositing players.
Jump to: