Pages:
Author

Topic: DUMP SCRYPT, SCRYPT-N COINS (litecoin, doge etc...) BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! - page 4. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
OP's post makes no sense.
BTC has had ASICS for a while and it is at $650
LTC now has ASICS and it will rise to $65, much harder to mine
a LTC now than a year ago!

Quote from: dE_logics
Now don't ask me why hasn't BTC lost value after ASIC. It's a dumb FAQ question kids ask.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
OP's post makes no sense.
BTC has had ASICS for a while and it is at $650
LTC now has ASICS and it will rise to $65, much harder to mine
a LTC now than a year ago!
i think you are over-reacting. there is more scrypt coins than sha, and they are still coming since scrypt-asics aint in power enough already.
i have like 15 GPUs and i have scrypt ascis and i love both types of coins.

Yeah, so that's why I was trying to say.
It's real simple : just mine BlackCoin at BlackCoin MultiPool. It doesn't care what the latest algo is and will always be available to GPU miners as BCP will always have a GPU friendly algo coin. Wink

Er.. you don't mine blackcoin. Nor do you strength the blackcoin network by doing so.

As for scrypt-n - sure there will be ASICs. But as its a trivial change to the code to make them redundant, I'm pretty sure Vertcoin is where I will be staying for a long time.

You mean changing the algo? All coins can do the same. There's nothing special in vertcoin. It's objective has failed.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
i think you are over-reacting. there is more scrypt coins than sha, and they are still coming since scrypt-asics aint in power enough already.
i have like 15 GPUs and i have scrypt ascis and i love both types of coins.
Oh poor OP with literally no idea how crypto economy works.
But i have to admit that it was amusing to read.
Quote my words for future. Litecoin will hit 50 $ within a year or in worst case 2 years.

Oh poor you with literally no idea how crypto economy works.
Quote my words for future. Litecoin will hit 0.1 $ within a year or in worst case 2 years.
Quark? Quark is nothing. Quark can not be compared with Vertcoin. No strong community and is already mostly mining . I sold  over 600000 Quark. Vertcoin is the ASIC resistant and will be ASIC resistant. Vertcoin team will do everything any necessary changes algorithm to be resistant ASIC (if need be).

The reason behind your mindless promotion is that you hold a lot of Vertcoins and you'll continue promoting it until you dump them at sky high prices.

It has proven that vertcoin is just a generic piece of crap -- there are all reasons for it. It's one and only objective has failed -- ASIC resistance.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
It's real simple : just mine BlackCoin at BlackCoin MultiPool. It doesn't care what the latest algo is and will always be available to GPU miners as BCP will always have a GPU friendly algo coin. Wink

Er.. you don't mine blackcoin. Nor do you strength the blackcoin network by doing so.

As for scrypt-n - sure there will be ASICs. But as its a trivial change to the code to make them redundant, I'm pretty sure Vertcoin is where I will be staying for a long time.
Activity: 546
Oh poor OP with literally no idea how crypto economy works.
Quote my words for future. Litecoin will hit 50 $ within a year or in worst case 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
TL;DR

Translation: "Do what I say so I can benefit from your actions. thanks!"  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Activity: 711
Quark? Quark is nothing. Quark can not be compared with Vertcoin. No strong community and is already mostly mining . I sold  over 600000 Quark. Vertcoin is the ASIC resistant and will be ASIC resistant. Vertcoin team will do everything any necessary changes algorithm to be resistant ASIC (if need be).
aaand another --

https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-scrypt-miners/buy-triton-miner/

And this one already sells Bitcoin miners so they look ok.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Yeah, VTC is the one and only coin I am mining for months. Stupid to mine Scrypt and X11 on GPU. X13 will be also FPGA coin soon. No alternatives.

Vertcoin is scrypt-n.

Scrypt-N is cool, there is no ASICs for this algo.

You didnt read the top post completely.

I'm not sure FLower tech asics are legit...

We have another --

http://blissdevices.com/faq/
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yeah, VTC is the one and only coin I am mining for months. Stupid to mine Scrypt and X11 on GPU. X13 will be also FPGA coin soon. No alternatives.

Vertcoin is scrypt-n.

I'm not sure FLower tech asics are legit...

Vertcoin is scrypt-n.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Vertcoin is scrypt-n.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

X13 is already fpga
Pages:
Jump to: