Pages:
Author

Topic: DUMP SCRYPT, SCRYPT-N COINS (litecoin, doge etc...) BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! - page 5. (Read 7237 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Yeah, VTC is the one and only coin I am mining for months. Stupid to mine Scrypt and X11 on GPU. X13 will be also FPGA coin soon. No alternatives.

Vertcoin is scrypt-n.

Well, Quark, protoshares and primecoin's algo are the best to prevent a FPGA.

Anything that doesn't take on GPU, doesn't take on FPGA.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Yeah, VTC is the one and only coin I am mining for months. Stupid to mine Scrypt and X11 on GPU. X13 will be also FPGA coin soon. No alternatives.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
First look at the basis of this prediction. It's basically 'History repeats itself'.

How many sha256 coins are there in the top 20 altcoins? 3. How many SHA256 coin launches per week? Hardly any.

Difference between sha256 and scrypt -- SHA256 has an ASIC, Scrypt does not.

It's obvious -- 99.99% miners have a GPU (even the one's with an ASIC). People resist buying ASIC cause ASIC is expensive and otherwise good-for-nothing.

As of scrypt-n, I speculated in April that such a product will be easy to make.

Then I repeat what I said before (another thread) --

Quark, Primecoin, Protshares, Darkcoin and other alt-algo coin's prices will surge after Scrypt ASIC is out.

There will be a considerable pump in sha256 based cryptos cause they're in the same league now.

In a matter of 6 months to 1 year, almost all scrypt coins will be wiped from the top market cap. Litecoin will persist but will be replaced and ranked lower, half of it's purpose being lost compared to BTC.

In the mean time, Litecoin's price has been falling slowly (more dangerous than a crash), and more so -- the volume appears to be also falling which's a dangerous sign in my experience.

Now don't ask me why hasn't BTC lost value after ASIC. It's a dumb FAQ question kids ask.

For those of you who already have bought a scrypt ASIC, ensure to sell it before it looses all value.
Pages:
Jump to: