Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 34. (Read 146720 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
I also like that Bali Shag tobaco.

What is the price for shipping to Germany?
Germany is the only country that they don't ship. 2 in 3 get's siezed by the costumes.

Yeah, Germany is a no go, really. Sorry about that!
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
I have heard that those e-cigs are pretty bad for your health.
Is there any truths to these claims or are they just harmless steam?
I have been smooking for 36 years, never had any problems.
But I am afraid now that I will not be 100 years old.
Whould this be a safe alternativ to normal cigs?

Edit: I must be drunk or something, I though this thread was a sale of e-cig.

Hello,

This is not my thread but free bump to the original poster.

Read my blog post to understand the difference between e-liquid and tobacco smoke =>

http://finervapor.com/blogs/news/19039143-what-goes-inside-our-e-juice-is-it-safe-at-all

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
[IMAGE]

^^ do you carry these ?
I always get the Kent Convertibles and they carry the following Kent products.

Activity: 572

^^ do you carry these ?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Cigarettes have been received, thanks Only. I ordered on Monday and received them on Saturday. That's what I call fast. Wink

Same here,  ordered 3.  received 2 by package post.  1 will come later  this week.

hallelujah.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Germany is the only country that they don't ship. 2 in 3 get's siezed by the costumes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Cigarettes have been received, thanks Only. I ordered on Monday and received them on Saturday. That's what I call fast. Wink
Ohh, my bad, I don't know how I could make such a mistake, I was 99% certain that the title said e-cigarettes.
Deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

On the positive side, if you're still a smoker, you can order from us Wink The average price is just $3.90 per pack of 20.

What brand(s) do you smoke?

I normally roll my own, I use Petterøes tobaco and Rizla

Sometimes I smoke them North State, if I am too lazy.

Where are you shipping from? I think them guys at the postoffice will not be to happy if I order cheap cig, they want me to pay more tax.
Ohh, my bad, I don't know how I could make such a mistake, I was 99% certain that the title said e-cigarettes.

On the positive side, if you're still a smoker, you can order from us Wink The average price is just $3.90 per pack of 20.

What brand(s) do you smoke?

What are you talking about? We're selling normal, tobacco cigarettes.

I have an order from 3/11 that has not arrived yet either.

I hope we aren't having a problem here because I just ordered another ten cartons and imma be out a shit load of BTC if something is up here.

The ten cartons were dispatched only this week, so please allow 2-3 (on avg) weeks to receive them.

As for the 3/11 order, there is still time to allow. Delivery can take up to 5 weeks, especially taking into consideration the Easter holidays.

What are you talking about? We're selling normal, tobacco cigarettes.

Edit: I must be drunk or something, I though this thread was a sale of e-cig.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
BillTech are you in the US?  I have an order from 3/11 that has not arrived yet either.

I hope we aren't having a problem here because I just ordered another ten cartons and imma be out a shit load of BTC if something is up here.
thats pretty funny....
your basically calling me a liar

Mitchełł is spot on. I am not calling you a liar by any means, it's just the fact that our delivery rate to the USA has always been perfect paired with the fact that this is your very first order paired with the fact that the order has been sent out untracked. We have our Terms of Service in place for a reason.

I am genuinely sorry if the smokes were truly lost, but we have to stick to our Terms of Service so that we don't create a dangerous precedent.

I hope for your understanding.

yes they were lost
sure shit happens
hope someone enjoyed um
eof
thats pretty funny....
your basically calling me a liar

Mitchełł is spot on. I am not calling you a liar by any means, it's just the fact that our delivery rate to the USA has always been perfect paired with the fact that this is your very first order paired with the fact that the order has been sent out untracked. We have our Terms of Service in place for a reason.

I am genuinely sorry if the smokes were truly lost, but we have to stick to our Terms of Service so that we don't create a dangerous precedent.

I hope for your understanding.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Well, I get Only's point. There is no way for him to be certain that you didn't receive your cigs. This scam has been pulled many times, which is why they state the following in their FAQ:
Q: Will you refund/re-send lost orders?
A: We will re-send your order free of charge in case you can prove it’s actually been lost. For that you would need to have it shipped to you via Registered Airmail. Having multiple previous orders and generally being a decent human being helps, too. We are not huge believers in free lunch.

And in their Terms and Conditions:
3. We won’t issue a refund in case an order is stopped at the customs and you’re charged excise duty. We will re-send it to you free of charge only when and if it’s returned to us. Read more.

4. We will only re-send a lost order free of charge if it has been shipped via Registered Airmail and you can prove it’s been lost. You assume all responsibility otherwise. Read more.

No Registered Airmail, no refund/resend. Pretty easy. That doesn't mean Only or I call you a scammer or a liar, there just isn't a way for you to proof, without a doubt, that they are lost without Registered Airmail.
still awaiting my order for 2 cartons last year...

You're the first American ever to claim not receiving our smokes (our delivery rate to the USA is perfect, otherwise) and the parcel wasn't tracked, so we have our doubts.

thats pretty funny....
your basically calling me a liar don't appreciate that even after you had me double check my address with you 2 times
just wanted to try your cigs you can have my 2 cartons or customs or who ever got the cigs I DID NOT GET
thx BillTech
Pages:
Jump to: