Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 35. (Read 146720 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Placed my first two-carton order last week, received it yesterday without problems.

Someone in my apartment is very happy with this service.... Smiley

Thanks for the update. Tell him/her hi Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Placed my first two-carton order last week, received it yesterday without problems.

Someone in my apartment is very happy with this service.... Smiley
OK I am going to PM a second address now.

Thanks.

Thanks so much! We'll ship your whole order out in a week.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Couldn't resist the coupon & 10+ carton 1,2 punch.  I just paid $3.40 per pack!

only,

Do you automatically break up the shipping on an order like this or do I need to request it?  I would hate to have a problem with an order of this size.

Thanks so much for your order! We automatically break the orders in separate parcels, so you don't have to worry about that.

What you could do though, is provide an additional shipping address to speed up the delivery process, but that's entirely up to you.

Thanks again for buying from us Smiley

OK I am going to PM a second address now.

Thanks.

only,

Do you automatically break up the shipping on an order like this or do I need to request it?  I would hate to have a problem with an order of this size.

Thanks so much for your order! We automatically break the orders in separate parcels, so you don't have to worry about that.

What you could do though, is provide an additional shipping address to speed up the delivery process, but that's entirely up to you.

Thanks again for buying from us Smiley
legendary

only,

do you carry pall malls? or rolling tobacco? Grin

I'm afraid not, sorry. You can find all our brands listed here, and here only.
mrhelpful, these are the real deal. I have been buying for ages from only and they are the same quality cigarettes as the ones from your store. At least, I never found anything wrong or noticed anything strange with them.

ditto.  I have bought from only a bunch and the smokes are %100 legit.  They are actually BETTER than anything I can get here in the USA because they are non fire safe!

One love! <3
I been eyeing on your thread for only 2 days, just debating since the shipping part is whats been bothering me.

But, just to give you a background I plan on re-selling these to my parents liquor store but I`m questioning if I should even bother with this, cause I dont know if its fake or not.

If its china re-made wraps put into a filter box.  Huh

I'll let my customers respond to your question Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues
do you carry pall malls? or rolling tobacco? Grin
legendary
ditto.  I have bought from only a bunch and the smokes are %100 legit.  They are actually BETTER than anything I can get here in the USA because they are non fire safe!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
mrhelpful, these are the real deal. I have been buying for ages from only and they are the same quality cigarettes as the ones from your store. At least, I never found anything wrong or noticed anything strange with them.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
I been eyeing on your thread for only 2 days, just debating since the shipping part is whats been bothering me.

But, just to give you a background I plan on re-selling these to my parents liquor store but I`m questioning if I should even bother with this, cause I dont know if its fake or not.

If its china re-made wraps put into a filter box.  Huh
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
how long is this 15% discount going to last? been waiting on the second half of my order for 4 weeks now and without it i have no money to buy a pack here in the UK let alone make another order  Cry
if anyone has any doubts about these guys i can tell you that, yes it is slow as shit, but also yes they are legit.. 2 cartons arrived after just over 3 weeks to east coast usa in fine condition.. i had even forgotten i had ordered them, so i'd recommend buying some if you want to send your future self a nice surprise Smiley

Thanks for the review! We are aware of the fact that we are slower than snail snot on a winter day, but we really can't do anything about it Sad

yep i aint complaining about cheapass cigs.. i figure if i place an order for 2 cartons every time i receive one i should perpetuate it so that i never need to pay my taxes!

Indeed, this approach seems to work well for most of our customers out there.
Still no Camel non filters?  Sad

My boss is paying $77 a carton here.

Still no non-filters Sad I doubt we'll ever be able to stock it - sorry about that!

Why don't you give the filtered Yellow ones a shot? They're pretty hardcore!
Just ordered some Camels, the prices are eye-wateringly cheap compared to the UK...

However I tend to smoke rolling tobacco, if you stocked Golden Virginia or American Spirit I'd have been all over this months ago! (I could probably get you some extra business too, most people I know smoke rolling tobacco).

I'll post in this thread when I get them!  Smiley

Thank you. We've got some rolling tobacco (Cherokee), but it's terrible compared to Golden Virginia and American Spirit.
I just ordered some more smokes. Grin

Woop-woop, thanks! We'll put them in the post first thing tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 556
its not my fault
if anyone has any doubts about these guys i can tell you that, yes it is slow as shit, but also yes they are legit.. 2 cartons arrived after just over 3 weeks to east coast usa in fine condition.. i had even forgotten i had ordered them, so i'd recommend buying some if you want to send your future self a nice surprise Smiley

Thanks for the review! We are aware of the fact that we are slower than snail snot on a winter day, but we really can't do anything about it Sad

yep i aint complaining about cheapass cigs.. i figure if i place an order for 2 cartons every time i receive one i should perpetuate it so that i never need to pay my taxes!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Still no Camel non filters?  Sad

My boss is paying $77 a carton here.
Pages:
Jump to: