Pages:
Author

Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated - page 10. (Read 1058393 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
September 19, 2021, 10:50:48 PM
Hi all,

I'm needing some peers to add to my roaming folder so that I can start downloading the DVC blockchain. I just installed the latest wallet but I'm showing only one connection to the network and no blocks downloading.

Thanks!

the "node list" has peer addresses for syncing:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dvc/#!network

Thanks, DevelCuy for your help last night!

Hi all,

I'm needing some peers to add to my roaming folder so that I can start downloading the DVC blockchain. I just installed the latest wallet but I'm showing only one connection to the network and no blocks downloading.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Thanks!

Sorry I was two days late wiser just saw today. Thanks develCuy. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
September 16, 2021, 11:22:48 AM

Hi all,

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
September 15, 2021, 09:52:51 PM
Hi all,

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
September 15, 2021, 08:15:26 AM

- Stay on-topic (Devcoin & Cryptocurrency: technology, market, news, etc.)
- Avoid hate speech, cyberbullying, harassment, etc.

Vlad really loves yall. He's just stuck in a moment  Grin

Agreed.  He’s got great great people skills but going mental can cause some static in his upside down Matrix.  He’ll be back to his old self I think.  If not I’m not sure crypto will survive.  😢

Apocalipsa -  shit’s gonna really the fan after this next imminent moon.  

Nobody would dare mess with Vlad. He has plenty of top cover and a big cache of secrets primed for automated deployment if anyone breaches the perimeter. The partay boys better not pi$$ on his lawn Grin

Hahaha.  My secrets vault is bigger than the Vatican’s.  And I do have sleeper agents that will leak info so fragile and top secret that it would destroy crypto forever.  Nobody wants that.  We just wanna kill the fed, stay anonymous so we can buy drugs with uncle Sam’s money and be happy.  Well, some will get the guillotine but no utopia is perfect.  It’s just a tiny little chip. And vaccines every month pretty soon.  People make such a big deal out of nothing.

I’m with the programme but nobody has donated to my covid fund yet.  It seems by my symptoms I may be the first with the rage variant.  We don’t want that to morph into the annihilation variant.  I’m scared but no money for expensive therapy. 

Gib:  14Nee1aA8N2uLSEuUoyNZP7urhdoLaj8Sa

Just landed on my desk ..cc memo Vlad  Grin

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/AuctionLots.aspx?smode=0&aid=25652&pgn=1&pgs=15

Genius piece.  Hahaha.  If I were idiot rich I’d pay you a million for it.  Lol
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
September 14, 2021, 06:06:16 PM

Agreed.  He’s got great great people skills but going mental can cause some static in his upside down Matrix.  He’ll be back to his old self I think.  If not I’m not sure crypto will survive.  😢

Nobody would dare mess with Vlad. He has plenty of top cover and a big cache of secrets primed for automated deployment if anyone breaches the perimeter. The partay boys better not pi$$ on his lawn Grin

Hahaha.  My secrets vault is bigger than the Vatican’s.  And I do have sleeper agents that will leak info so fragile and top secret that it would destroy crypto forever.  Nobody wants that.  We just wanna kill the fed, stay anonymous so we can buy drugs with uncle Sam’s money and be happy.  Well, some will get the guillotine but no utopia is perfect.  It’s just a tiny little chip. And vaccines every month pretty soon.  People make such a big deal out of nothing.

I’m with the programme but nobody has donated to my covid fund yet.  It seems by my symptoms I may be the first with the rage variant.  We don’t want that to morph into the annihilation variant.  I’m scared but no money for expensive therapy. 

Just landed on my desk ..cc memo Vlad  Grin

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au/AuctionLots.aspx?smode=0&aid=25652&pgn=1&pgs=15
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 14, 2021, 11:07:40 AM

Activity: 261
Merit: 305
September 14, 2021, 10:59:28 AM
Anyway we got mined by a Bitcoin Cash mining pool =P block 484668 was 16 hours ago lol

Wow, partnering with the real btc AAAAAND Roger Ver.  Can’t fail.  Why aren’t we at 100 satoshi? 
Fuck BlackRock
September 13, 2021, 05:23:50 PM
Anyway we got mined by a Bitcoin Cash mining pool =P block 484668 was 16 hours ago lol
September 13, 2021, 03:09:20 PM

Activity: 261
Merit: 305
September 13, 2021, 12:59:07 PM

Odd behavior noticed that my client is stuck at 10 hours behind on 2 connections and the block explorer is stuck at the same block too. What's up?

You actually have to axe?   It’s them!  Writing that book about Satishi’s secret coins put a target on your back, buddy. 

Apocalipsa - soon it all ends and the new begins. 

Vlad really loves yall. He's just stuck in a moment  Grin

Agreed.  He’s got great great people skills but going mental can cause some static in his upside down Matrix.  He’ll be back to his old self I think.  If not I’m not sure crypto will survive.   

Apocalipsa -  shit’s gonna really the fan after this next imminent moon. 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Fuck BlackRock
September 12, 2021, 09:15:48 PM

Odd behavior noticed that my client is stuck at 10 hours behind on 2 connections and the block explorer is stuck at the same block too. What's up?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
September 08, 2021, 05:17:26 PM
Some up to date information about The Devcoin Project

Official website: https://www.devcoin.org/

Other official Devcoin channels:

Recommendations to keep the thread relevant:

Still love being in charge SS style, ey?  I’m on topic everywhere I go.  Oh, you didn’t grasp that yet.  Wink
Fuck BlackRock
September 08, 2021, 04:56:57 AM

We at least love him. So when the greatest director of all time wants to tell us how he really feels IXC-DEV will be better off for everyone Tongue
September 07, 2021, 07:51:09 PM

Activity: 470
Merit: 350
September 07, 2021, 04:53:26 PM
Some up to date information about The Devcoin Project

Official website: https://www.devcoin.org/

Other official Devcoin channels:

Recommendations to keep the thread relevant:

Fuck BlackRock
September 05, 2021, 12:17:36 AM
Thank you for the update and warm welcome, Dan. Not as active in the space as I used to be but glad to see that this thread is still active Smiley

A culmination of great history and great minds. Not even THE original thread but certainly an active and long standing one. Thanks to Vlad, hornetsnest, and some others who chime in here in addition to knotwork, traxo, develcuy, and the rest of the active DVC A-team Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
September 02, 2021, 05:09:01 PM

PS, welcome back OG:

Edit: I read the bounty page and it says I can get 3/5 of a share for a DVC unicode symbol. Here it is:
Đ as in Đevcoin

That's neat, I had no idea there was a unicode symbol like that. It's been added to the gallery:
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_gallery

You get 3/5 of a share, three 3/5 of a share symbol bounties remain.

Thank you for the update and warm welcome, Dan. Not as active in the space as I used to be but glad to see that this thread is still active Smiley
Fuck BlackRock
Is anyone working on wrapped Devcoin/bridging Devcoin onto other blockchains? For instance, an ERC-20 wrapped Devcoin token backed 1:1 with main chain Devcoin? This token could allow Devcoin holders to access a whole suite of new applications — decentralized exchanges, borrowing, etc.

So yeah, let’s go from 2 trillion to 4 trillion max supply overnight.  The fed is doing it with lumber and chicken wings so why not?  And did I mention tokens have no max cap just like fiat?  😆

I know this is where it’s going, fractional reserve banking, it’s the only way forward, but maybe wait until more fish are in the net, ey.  Lol

More addresses the better. Would hate to run out of users.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Is anyone working on wrapped Devcoin/bridging Devcoin onto other blockchains? For instance, an ERC-20 wrapped Devcoin token backed 1:1 with main chain Devcoin? This token could allow Devcoin holders to access a whole suite of new applications — decentralized exchanges, borrowing, etc.

So yeah, let’s go from 2 trillion to 4 trillion max supply overnight.  The fed is doing it with lumber and chicken wings so why not?  And did I mention tokens have no max cap just like fiat?  😆

I know this is where it’s going, fractional reserve banking, it’s the only way forward, but maybe wait until more fish are in the net, ey.  Lol
Fuck BlackRock

Yeah just reiterating I'm thoroughly intrigued and would love to see this happen. Also gives us a way to get into DeFi lending yet a way to still hodl our preciouses.

Smiley

EDIT: smeagol, got thru to Fernando (develCuy) and he confirmed that if you write the contract to wrap DVC it is most definitely worthy of a bounty!

PS, welcome back OG:

Edit: I read the bounty page and it says I can get 3/5 of a share for a DVC unicode symbol. Here it is:
Đ as in Đevcoin

That's neat, I had no idea there was a unicode symbol like that. It's been added to the gallery:
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_gallery

You get 3/5 of a share, three 3/5 of a share symbol bounties remain.
Pages:
Jump to: