Pages:
Author

Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated - page 13. (Read 1058403 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 62
Anything exciting happening with devcoin?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Please continue the discussion in the new official thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5314171

P.S: Off-topic, SPAM, vandalism, trolling, bullying and the like will not be tolerated

Nobody cares about your ultra censorship thread, Commie.

Hahaha, he’s still on page one after nearly 2 months, when on my first thread I had 20 pages and 2,000 posts in 1 week.  and I was a noob.  These Chinese dudes needs better understanding of the meaning of free thought and freedom of expression.  The guy deletes just about abything you post.  Nice community.  “DEV) and his few socks.  Lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I look daily for a whale with a heart but it seems 99.9% of whales don’t have one.  The table will turn soon. 

Gib?  Refresh and you shall be refreshed.

1Akk3c1xDmdMH5ka9iHKe1D2VtbFdfPBgk

screen photos download

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Please continue the discussion in the new official thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5314171

P.S: Off-topic, SPAM, vandalism, trolling, bullying and the like will not be tolerated

Nobody cares about your ultra censorship thread, Commie.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

#YOUAREANIDIOT

Good retort. Touché Cool

I too was el mucho impressed by his well articulated wit.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Why isn’t this coin moving.  So many whales and early adopters own a ton plus it’s a good coin.  

I find lost hopeless coins with potential, like dvc, and I make this happen.  It’s what I do.  A good recent example is DGC, hanging at $.005 for years.  Pretty much dead.  I step in and in under a month it’s up 12x and rising.

I do have a hefty upfront fee but think about it and let me know.  This is the last and biggest run for alts and you don’t wanna miss it cause you didn’t have the highest caliber doing it all.  

- I do it all

Mate that's bullshit.Digitalcoin just looks like somebody has been trying to pump it with a few satoshis.All shitcoins on dead or low volume exchanges are going to just die off because nobody gives a fuck about coins that don't have a good market or large community.All these coins you are yammering on about have about a snowballs chance in hell of doing anything apart from getting jerked off by some wannabe whale with some lunch money on a dead exchange where you can jack the price up easily.

Let's see you get your "connections" pump that IXC you are always talking about with a few million dollars first or just admit its all hot air.

Bring back develguy because at least he does actual work around here without all the bluster.

Shut up fool.Vlad knows everything Cool #iamprofane #topcover #supertroll

Thank you, brother, For speaking the Truth.  The Truth deserves mucho meitos but IOU For now since you’ve reached the 50 monthly limit.  That should be raised to 70 for numerous reasons. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Gib?  Refresh and you shall be refreshed.

1Akk3c1xDmdMH5ka9iHKe1D2VtbFdfPBgk

screen photos download

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
Activity: 76
Merit: 8

Why isn’t this coin moving.  So many whales and early adopters own a ton plus it’s a good coin.  

I find lost hopeless coins with potential, like dvc, and I make this happen.  It’s what I do.  A good recent example is DGC, hanging at $.005 for years.  Pretty much dead.  I step in and in under a month it’s up 12x and rising.

I do have a hefty upfront fee but think about it and let me know.  This is the last and biggest run for alts and you don’t wanna miss it cause you didn’t have the highest caliber doing it all.  

- I do it all

Mate that's bullshit.Digitalcoin just looks like somebody has been trying to pump it with a few satoshis.All shitcoins on dead or low volume exchanges are going to just die off because nobody gives a fuck about coins that don't have a good market or large community.All these coins you are yammering on about have about a snowballs chance in hell of doing anything apart from getting jerked off by some wannabe whale with some lunch money on a dead exchange where you can jack the price up easily.

Let's see you get your "connections" pump that IXC you are always talking about with a few million dollars first or just admit its all hot air.

Bring back develguy because at least he does actual work around here without all the bluster.

#YOUAREANIDIOT

- I do it all

Not sure how much longer you’ll live after that cause mad max will be everywhere

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I’m poor with little dvc cause they don’t base it off ltc. 

Any Donations, may God return them to you 7 fold. 

My anemic dvc address:  1Akk3c1xDmdMH5ka9iHKe1D2VtbFdfPBgk

Thank you to the kind and generous and dvc a generous coins by design. 

- less than zero

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

- I do it all

Do you even knows who I is, good sir?  So many have underestimated my powers and here I is about to take over 4,000 coins as lead dev. 

Ixcoin is taken care of - the vlad doesn’t fail when he believes and you will live to see IXcoin hit number 1.  Not sure how much longer you’ll live after that cause mad max will be everywhere but at least you can come back and apologize to the dev of devs, brother.

And you will see DGC in the top 10-20 and alive and strong when 95% of the corn get taken by the Reaper.

~ The Reaper

Activity: 76
Merit: 8

- I do it all

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Privacy is the first line of defense. No one who tries to take it away has your safety in mind.

"Personal information is unnecessary in the systems I create.

I see it as flaws, points of failure; information to be exploited; provided freely it is for Others to exploit.

Willing participation & Choice is All I provide."

I make Trustless Systems because I don't trust you.

Personal information is unnecessary?  By next year no coin without KYC on every wallet will be criminalized.   How anybody gonna stop that? 

Dunno Vlad, Satoshi's words not mine.

Yeah, I know he wrote that and it’s a nice dream but don’t ever be accepted by even a turd country like Romania.  Too easy to create black markets, too easy to not pay taxes.  It’s a simple impossibility.  I don’t know how he thought that it was possible or maybe he thought the farthest it would get is low volume low price novelty coin.

Well, banks and governments have taken over.  His dream to go global is gonna happen but I just don’t see, how anyone would allow me to hide who I am and all my other KYC info. 

Look at the exchanges for what’s coming.  Soon you’ll only own one wallet - to further prevent fraud. 

- called it 7 years ago.  Don’t know why Satoshi didn’t call me about this first?  :/
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Why isn’t this coin moving.  So many whales and early adopters own a ton plus it’s a good coin. 

I find lost hopeless coins with potential, like dvc, and I make this happen.  It’s what I do.  A good recent example is DGC, hanging at $.005 for years.  Pretty much dead.  I step in and in under a month it’s up 12x and rising.

I do have a hefty upfront fee but think about it and let me know.  This is the last and biggest run for alts and you don’t wanna miss it cause you didn’t have the highest caliber doing it all. 

- I do it all
Privacy is the first line of defense. No one who tries to take it away has your safety in mind.

I see it as flaws, points of failure; information to be exploited; provided freely it is for Others to exploit.

Personal information is unnecessary?  By next year no coin without KYC on every wallet will be criminalized.   How anybody gonna stop that? 

Dunno Vlad, Satoshi's words not mine.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
We're still moving forward even with est total blocks by my clients count. His name is Satoshi btw. Betas.
Pages:
Jump to: