Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 32. (Read 43440 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
Those who ordered dwarf miner, we gather on this discord channel

https://discord.gg/VV3UREG
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 14, 2018, 01:55:43 AM
Dwarf... if you use them (it{the thing}) for yourself... why the heck the network speed continue to drop down?
no clue of 5k fpga working Cheesy

Cheesy
I think you missed the part where the cards are still the factory in China being soldered and not used yet (allegedly)
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
June 13, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
this reminds me ltcgear scam, take precautions and don't be fools.
Activity: 4
June 13, 2018, 09:47:11 PM
Dwarf... if you use them (it{the thing}) for yourself... why the heck the network speed continue to drop down?
no clue of 5k fpga working Cheesy
https://nepoznannoe.su/contentbox/uploads/2018/03/bitva-nlo-nad-nevadoy-696x365.jpg

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
June 13, 2018, 08:42:25 PM
This thread will turn into a screaming, foaming at the mouth, threatening to get a lawyer, "why didn't anyone warn me", "why is crypto so evil" thread soon.  This is why we have to put warning labels on everything anymore and people claim they still weren't warned... Get your popcorn cause I think it is going to get fun to watch! LOL

Greed often impairs good judgement.

I would have bought some of these but I spent all my money on new bitmain S11 miners.  I'm gonna be rich!  Rich I tells ya!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:10:26 PM
Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

All who received the bill have 48 hours to pay. Unpaid goods will be distributed among devs.

We are waiting for confirmation from the factory the batch is ready. Then the goods will be packed and sent to customers.

Great news - I didn't think they could get boards soldered up so fast! Will people have to run an app to load to board (like other FPGA's) or are they preconfigured and you just add power+network+vga?
Activity: 14
June 13, 2018, 06:02:18 PM
These the same guys that told Wade Wilson they're going to cure his cancer?
You made my daY! Smiley
June 13, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
In the previous post and email you said your manufactures in China. Right I am in China, please give me a address in any city. I can go to see your prototype.  Wink But I don't think you would show me the prototype face-to-face..
Because in a short time we will see many, many clones of our board? Wink
Don't say that... If this whole business is real i want to be in the few who can hoard as we much as we can in the few months we will be alone
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 05:18:34 PM
In the previous post and email you said your manufactures in China. Right I am in China, please give me a address in any city. I can go to see your prototype.  Wink But I don't think you would show me the prototype face-to-face..
Because in a short time we will see many, many clones of our board? Wink
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
This thread will turn into a screaming, foaming at the mouth, threatening to get a lawyer, "why didn't anyone warn me", "why is crypto so evil" thread soon.  This is why we have to put warning labels on everything anymore and people claim they still weren't warned... Get your popcorn cause I think it is going to get fun to watch! LOL

Greed often impairs good judgement.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 13, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
How many units do you think people might have bought ?
I think a lot.

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
@DwarfMiner, there are still a few simple things I don't understand.

Your team wants to keep anonymous, no identity given, no address given, no tax paying, no man's land living.

1. Where on earth is this kind of business legal?  Mafia-ruled countries?  Criminal distributed outer spaces?

2. How can you possibly handle customer support from nowhere (defective product replacement...)?

3. Why the hell would you ship the products, once you got the money in advance and nobody knows who you are and where you are?

In real biz, identity is the costly "collateral" we all provide to ensure and receive credibility and trust.

Acting like a deep-web merchant you're choosing the same level of drugs, arms and organs dealers.

Without any ethics and corporate responsibility, who/what warrants you'll "behave" and maintain your promises?
Is it just the greed to make more money with another batch?

Gotta go back to real world... :DTM.

I agree.....no way this is not a scam...

I remember when I was younger and seeing the infomercials late at night on how to make millions in real estate.  My father said back then, “if you’re making millions in real estate, why on earth are you on TV selling workbooks and video tapes!”.  This reminds me of that...

exactly!

if..it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...well, you know ...duck... (i mean how obvious can these guys be they are scamming folk?)

Searing

But.. but, it might be the golden goose, there might be golden eggs!
I could be rich, RICH.(FOMO's at the mouth!)
Gotta buy it! gotta, might be real, I could be rich, RICH i tell you!
Take my money! now!

Baz

ps I gotta some beans for sale, they are magic. Smiley

LMFAO
*FOMO's at the mouth*

If there are units they will be cloned soon - no fear here
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:32:38 PM
These the same guys that told Wade Wilson they're going to cure his cancer?
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
June 13, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
How many units do you think people might have bought ?
I think a lot.
Activity: 4
June 12, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
The interesting part of this is the OP stated that once someone sees the chip and how it is setup that others will be able to clone it.  So "if" it is an actual working fpga and worth anything others will be along to make copies of it. 

yes it seems that way......will still need the firmware to be coded to mine certain algos though
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 12, 2018, 12:26:54 PM
The interesting part of this is the OP stated that once someone sees the chip and how it is setup that others will be able to clone it.  So "if" it is an actual working fpga and worth anything others will be along to make copies of it. 
June 12, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

Too late....the announcement of no longer taking orders is the 'checkered flag' that it is all done on this thread is now gonna go quietly as the OP leaves the thread...shortly....

Don't ruin it beforehand, we still have a week

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 12, 2018, 11:01:17 AM
Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

All who received the bill have 48 hours to pay. Unpaid goods will be distributed among devs.

We are waiting for confirmation from the factory the batch is ready. Then the goods will be packed and sent to customers.

Have a nice day!
Good stuff! Ship the goods a We'll see very soon whether they work as promised... if they exist at all! Cheesy

Too late....the announcement of no longer taking orders is the 'checkered flag' that it is all done on this thread is now gonna go quietly as the OP leaves the thread...shortly....

Activity: 348
Merit: 119
June 12, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

Take my money! now!

Baz

You can still purchase the shipping !
Everthing is not lost. You can still receive an empty box if you purchase only the shipping.

ahahah you make my day friend Cheesy
June 12, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

Take my money! now!

Baz

You can still purchase the shipping !
Everthing is not lost. You can still receive an empty box if you purchase only the shipping.
Pages:
Jump to: