Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 33. (Read 43440 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
@DwarfMiner, there are still a few simple things I don't understand.

Your team wants to keep anonymous, no identity given, no address given, no tax paying, no man's land living.

1. Where on earth is this kind of business legal?  Mafia-ruled countries?  Criminal distributed outer spaces?

2. How can you possibly handle customer support from nowhere (defective product replacement...)?

3. Why the hell would you ship the products, once you got the money in advance and nobody knows who you are and where you are?

In real biz, identity is the costly "collateral" we all provide to ensure and receive credibility and trust.

Acting like a deep-web merchant you're choosing the same level of drugs, arms and organs dealers.

Without any ethics and corporate responsibility, who/what warrants you'll "behave" and maintain your promises?
Is it just the greed to make more money with another batch?

Gotta go back to real world... :DTM.

I agree.....no way this is not a scam...

I remember when I was younger and seeing the infomercials late at night on how to make millions in real estate.  My father said back then, “if you’re making millions in real estate, why on earth are you on TV selling workbooks and video tapes!”.  This reminds me of that...

exactly!

if..it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...well, you know ...duck... (i mean how obvious can these guys be they are scamming folk?)

Searing

But.. but, it might be the golden goose, there might be golden eggs!
I could be rich, RICH.(FOMO's at the mouth!)
Gotta buy it! gotta, might be real, I could be rich, RICH i tell you!
Take my money! now!

Baz

ps I gotta some beans for sale, they are magic. Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 09:17:26 AM
In the previous post and email you said your manufactures in China. Right I am in China, please give me a address in any city. I can go to see your prototype.  Wink But I don't think you would show me the prototype face-to-face..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
June 12, 2018, 09:15:48 AM
Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

All who received the bill have 48 hours to pay. Unpaid goods will be distributed among devs.

We are waiting for confirmation from the factory the batch is ready. Then the goods will be packed and sent to customers.

Have a nice day!
Good stuff! Ship the goods! We'll see very soon whether they work as promised... if they exist at all! Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

All who received the bill have 48 hours to pay. Unpaid goods will be distributed among devs.

We are waiting for confirmation from the factory the batch is ready. Then the goods will be packed and sent to customers.

Have a nice day!
Well that was quick. So did you guys just give up and fold? Because you have a newbie account and a trust of -2?
What is the story?
Its really not cool to just throw it out and be like welllllllll this is over.

I mean, especially for those who bought in.
Activity: 42
June 12, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
Hello everybody!

Today we finished sales!

Have a nice day!
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 12, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

Your team wants to keep anonymous, no identity given, no address given, no tax paying, no man's land living.

1. Where on earth is this kind of business legal?  Mafia-ruled countries?  Criminal distributed outer spaces?

2. How can you possibly handle customer support from nowhere (defective product replacement...)?

3. Why the hell would you ship the products, once you got the money in advance and nobody knows who you are and where you are?

In real biz, identity is the costly "collateral" we all provide to ensure and receive credibility and trust.

Acting like a deep-web merchant you're choosing the same level of drugs, arms and organs dealers.

Without any ethics and corporate responsibility, who/what warrants you'll "behave" and maintain your promises?

I agree.....no way this is not a scam...

I remember when I was younger and seeing the infomercials late at night on how to make millions in real estate.  My father said back then, “if you’re making millions in real estate, why on earth are you on TV selling workbooks and video tapes!”.  This reminds me of that...

exactly!

if..it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...well, you know ...duck... (i mean how obvious can these guys be they are scamming folk?)

Searing
Activity: 12
June 12, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

1. Where on earth is this kind of business legal?  Mafia-ruled countries?  Criminal distributed outer spaces?

Activity: 56
June 11, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

All those awesome ads in comic books.
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
June 11, 2018, 09:24:18 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 07:27:03 PM
LOL does all people here are still interested in this FPGA miner scam???  Cheesy
Pages of pages are the evidence that you can really think yourself. Just leave and stop this thread here, please.
If you keep adding the pages and comments it will start to grab another noob attentions.
If you look at true FPGA miner, look at @whitefire thread. It's a legit FPGA miner. The rule of thumb is always simple; you got what you've paid for.
If a thing is good to be true, then it should be a scam. As simple as that Wink
Activity: 12
June 11, 2018, 07:13:27 PM
Basically this is no different to every other scam.  To me these are scams of opportunity in that when there is a bit of down turn in the crypto scene these things come out that are too good to be true, FPGA are old news....this isnt new.  This reminds me when cloud mining was new….look how that turned out.  This thread and the other one (much more clever scam than this one) will end up going the same way = someone profits in a market where no money is to be made whilst ripping off the masses with fancy promises.

IF any of these are real they would show a working model with no bs and fucking around.. but NONE of them have done it.

Mid you there are working fpgas out there for other algos all working.  Old as fuck but..they are out there than these trashy ideas
Activity: 92
Merit: 16
June 11, 2018, 05:41:55 PM
@dwarfminer

The request for you guys to program for a new coin setup will be per miner unit or overall of however many you own? Also are you taking these requests now and if so how to go about doing so?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
June 11, 2018, 04:48:43 PM
@Dwarfminer

Is a cable for power supply included? In the movie, things connecting to peripherals were used. Do I need to make it by myself if I do not belong? Then tell me how to make it. Wink Wink Wink
Apparently, they will include a molex connector with each board so you can just connect it to you PSU but you will probably need to shunt the PSU connector to start it up if you are not using enough cards
I suppose you could also just connect one (or several) to a PSU powering an existing rig, as the miner only draws 10W...? There's no need for the PSU to be dedicated to the Dwarfminer(s) only...
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 11, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
--Is a cable for power supply included? In the movie, things connecting to peripherals were used. Do I need to make it by myself if I do not belong? Then tell me how to make it.
The adapter cable comes with each one, but it's much easier to cut the wires and clamp under the bolt.

--to shunt the PSU connector to start it up if you are not using enough cards
In any case, you need to pull down the PSU contact to the GND. Without this, the power supply (ATX type) will not turn on.
You can make it directly or through the connector on the board.

Have you tested any limits on setting a certain amount of miners up on a parallel connection? Or maybe it is better to buy a few Bitmain PSUs if doing a larger scale?

The limit is molex connector power limit and your cable gauge limit but if one board consume 10 watts and the limit is 11 amp per pin, you can power up at least 6 cards on one molex chain (60w split between the 12v and 5v)
Activity: 92
Merit: 16
June 11, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
--Is a cable for power supply included? In the movie, things connecting to peripherals were used. Do I need to make it by myself if I do not belong? Then tell me how to make it.
The adapter cable comes with each one, but it's much easier to cut the wires and clamp under the bolt.

In any case, you need to pull down the PSU contact to the GND. Without this, the power supply (ATX type) will not turn on.

Have you tested any limits on setting a certain amount of miners up on a parallel connection? Or maybe it is better to buy a few Bitmain PSUs if doing a larger scale?
Activity: 26
June 11, 2018, 03:44:17 PM
@Dwarfminer

How many do you anticipate for batch 2? And when would that start? I wonder how many could flood the market since you've seen a strong demand already.
Activity: 42
June 11, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 11, 2018, 02:59:53 PM
@Dwarfminer

Is a cable for power supply included? In the movie, things connecting to peripherals were used. Do I need to make it by myself if I do not belong? Then tell me how to make it. Wink Wink Wink
Apparently, they will include a molex connector with each board so you can just connect it to you PSU but you will probably need to shunt the PSU connector to start it up if you are not using enough cards
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
June 11, 2018, 01:12:07 PM
@Dwarfminer

Activity: 1
June 11, 2018, 08:47:32 AM
Well, I've watched "#4. Temperature monitoring" on youtube and saw "valid shares" increasing 620 to 621 at 0:42 to 0:44.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BXTMISGV8s

Then I ordered it and I hope this is not a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: