Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 28. (Read 43440 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 09:19:42 AM
If this is real and we are now going to have FPGA testing/mining empty blocks and not reporting their stats coming out of China, it's going to make things more complicated.
We already have about 50 MH/S discrepancy between what the Electroneum blockchain explorer reports and the total hash power added up of all the reporting pools and someone is mining empty blocks. I'm thinking Bitmain and Genesis are prime suspects for not reporting their private pools but I don't see them mining empty blocks. I could see however China making FPGA's and testing them and mining empty blocks.
Well if we are really going to see small affordable FPGA's like this (if this is real), once the cat is out of the bag we are going to see a thousand counterfeits coming out of China.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
2all:
The goods are sold and we temporarily hid the online store. Because many people write letters with the question "how can we buy this" and it's distracting.
The video on the YouTube channel will also be hidden for the same reason.
Do not worry, we are here and have not gone anywhere.
There is a slight delay in the factory. The Dragon Boat Festival was last week. Now we are trying to find out the delay with our Chinese partners.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
videos are always here but they said they will disappear soon...

next steps:
 - no tracking number
 - nothing in the mailboxes
 - people crying because they loose their money

you were warned...
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 18, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
  • Videos removed
  • Website shutdown
  • Factory delays

It seems everything is going as expected.
  • Videos removed
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6buvT87nX-NuEkfcrNQGg

Factory Delays : Dragon Boat Festival is indeed today and it's a national holiday

Website Shutdown : well that one is shady
Activity: 21
June 18, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
  • Videos removed
  • Website shutdown
  • Factory delays

It seems everything is going as expected.
June 18, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
There is a slight delay in the factory. The Dragon Boat Festival was in last week. Now we are trying to find out the delay with our Chinese partners.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
June 18, 2018, 01:24:11 AM
Well, why could this thread even exist?  This is obvious scam ( unless manufacturer show some real proof of his miner) and it is allowed to promote here without any responsibility. 

BCT should have new rules regarding obvious scams. Anonimity has its huge drawback: lack of trust.
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
June 18, 2018, 01:10:23 AM
I will not do anything like this if I plan to sell the product after this. Unfortunately, this can only be said to be Scam. Recently, as BTC prices are falling, inhumane acts are becoming everyday.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
June 18, 2018, 01:09:01 AM
So the lucky batch 1 customers won't be able to check their order status or their tracking number on the website. And batch 2 is probably going to be sold via mail order à la 1890s Sears catalog.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 18, 2018, 12:54:42 AM

The goods are sold, why leave the live store?
Or do you still call this our "web page"?  Roll Eyes

Videos will probably be hidden too, because a lot of people write to the e-mail the question of how they can buy it.

that by far is the biggest crap of sh*t I've ever heard...you don't want people to know of your product success after the fact...

yeah..right....

sheesh.....the OP is not even trying to convince people anymore it is not fake....just toying with the folk that fell for it

what a bunch of hooey

Activity: 195
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 10:49:31 PM
http notice  Grin Grin Grin

we was scamed? Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 56
June 17, 2018, 09:54:01 PM
numerous trusted bitcointalk folk have warned you.......

YOU WERE WARNED

Hi Tawm.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
June 17, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
numerous trusted bitcointalk folk have warned you.......

YOU WERE WARNED
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 17, 2018, 08:21:03 PM
This one won't be settled any time soon.  Will be entertaining to see if people get anything at all let alone a working stable miner.  Web pages and youtube videos already missing is jumping the gun.  They can still milk this for probably another month.  Not that I am encouraging suspect behavior, but just stating the obvious.  Gonna be fun to watch.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
June 17, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

FeelsBadMan

Popcorn is gonna have to last a few more months to get to the end of this drama.....
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Activity: 17
June 17, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
If so, send an e-mail to people, explain the situation.

Give some informations.

June 17, 2018, 04:16:46 PM
--what is the jumper for ?
Enter the setup mode. Without a jumper, it starts in a normal mode. If the jumper is set, it starts in the setup mode.
Thanks I saw it on another video.
Is the chinese factory in time ?
I'll find out tomorrow. In China, the national holiday is now and all doing wrong  Angry
June 17, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

The goods are sold, why leave the live store?
Or do you still call this our "web page"?  Roll Eyes

Videos will probably be hidden too, because a lot of people write to the e-mail the question of how they can buy it.
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 17, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
--what is the jumper for ?
Enter the setup mode. Without a jumper, it starts in a normal mode. If the jumper is set, it starts in the setup mode.
Thanks I saw it on another video.
Is the chinese factory in time ?
Pages:
Jump to: