Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES - page 17. (Read 26549 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

If you have a nitro account let me know the account#, thanks again for the solid picks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
A51 does not have summit with them tonight, but liquid are in a slump, pretty safe on liquid but I'm skipping because of odds.
Annoying but I need to make some money back before Katowice. It's all up to Denial...

that game is a risky bet
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Annoying but I need to make some money back before Katowice. It's all up to Denial...
You've been killing it with these picks.  Am I reading correctly that tonight you like Denial over CLG and Luminosity over Elevate?

rip fn m4 guardian gg orbit turned it ON.. but yeah I'd put denial v clg at 60-40 clg, good for an underdog bet. still thinking about luminosity a bit but for now I think they can take elevate.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
You've been killing it with these picks.  Am I reading correctly that tonight you like Denial over CLG and Luminosity over Elevate?
low on denial, hurts to bet against CLG but thats what the numbers say
I am just going to assume when you bet more it is safer?
I don't have much to bet with and I am trying to not do risky bets.
Is there anyway you can I don't know like highlight the less risky bets.
Betting more =/= safer.

The less risky bets will often be when a pro league team plays a challenger team, but always do your research. It's normally fairly easy to determine which games will be less risky, however you have to be careful. Sometimes the best of the best lose to a challenger team.

If there's a 90-10 betting ratio, check the teams. Check all the stats and recent match histories. Check EVERYTHING. Then, bet wherever you see fit.

(And if you bet on a team that has 90%+, don't expect many returns. That means a lot of people are betting for that team, and not a lot against, meaning there will be fewer items to go around.)

well said, always play the odds to an extent. that being said, icb on penta, game starting in 20 minutes or so.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Betting more =/= safer.

The less risky bets will often be when a pro league team plays a challenger team, but always do your research. It's normally fairly easy to determine which games will be less risky, however you have to be careful. Sometimes the best of the best lose to a challenger team.

If there's a 90-10 betting ratio, check the teams. Check all the stats and recent match histories. Check EVERYTHING. Then, bet wherever you see fit.

(And if you bet on a team that has 90%+, don't expect many returns. That means a lot of people are betting for that team, and not a lot against, meaning there will be fewer items to go around.)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
so my crazy conspiracy theory was wrong, but won the other 2 bets, made up for losses. just need to start winning more again
A51 squeaking out a win vs SKDC, Arya is fucking nuts with that 1v3 clutch.
CLG takes their game vs TL too.
the fuck... looks like ddos or something on Ignite v FF, only 3 rounds into second map in 3 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Lounge's policy is that in the case that the tourney organizers, in this case RNG / CEVO announces / bans a cheater during the match, the bets will be cancelled and returned. If the announcement is made after the game, well shit Sad
However, if we see ragehacks 180 no scopes triggerbot faze clan level shit I'd trust lounge to make the right call

I have played CS since year 2000. I have seen CS 1.0, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6, Condition-Zero, Source and now GO. Now I am avid spectator of pro matches. For all these year the worst thing in CS were cheaters. Valve - the biggest gaming company in the world can't do s**t about them even on competitive level? Is is so frustrating that weird shots and badass luck is so visible during the match. I am no longer sure if that is skill or cheat.That is why I am considering sticking to some games without cheats - like DOTA2 and stop betting  on CS games.

some of the detection issues were an issue with how intrusive VAC can be in terms of system memory. If i recall correctly there was a well known cheater, Mekelek, who coded his own cheats and ragehacked to boost players. However, he had some weird overwatch evasion and cheats that utilized the kernel. As VAC reads system memory to see if an external program is reading memory from CS:GO, VAC did not touch the kernel. Recently pro players (KQLY) was banned only because ESEA worked with Valve to detect the cheat he used (ESEA anti cheat >> VAC).

As for Dota 2, I know that LoL has scripts that basically allows a player to perform inhuman actions, I wouldnt put it past coders to have made scripts for Dota 2 yet, especially with how lacking VAC can be.

Will Ignite Throw? (Strawpoll)
There is a difference. In dota - scripts are not gonna do anything really important to you, they are really insignificant addition. But aimbot or wallhack in CS is a core element and a key to  victory. There were a problem with cheats in Dota2 couple years back when maphack was available. But with Dota2 and different client-server structure is not the case anymore.

PS. I Voted for Aimbots in the poll.

Lounge's policy is that in the case that the tourney organizers, in this case RNG / CEVO announces / bans a cheater during the match, the bets will be cancelled and returned. If the announcement is made after the game, well shit Sad
However, if we see ragehacks 180 no scopes triggerbot faze clan level shit I'd trust lounge to make the right call

I have played CS since year 2000. I have seen CS 1.0, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6, Condition-Zero, Source and now GO. Now I am avid spectator of pro matches. For all these year the worst thing in CS were cheaters. Valve - the biggest gaming company in the world can't do s**t about them even on competitive level? Is is so frustrating that weird shots and badass luck is so visible during the match. I am no longer sure if that is skill or cheat.That is why I am considering sticking to some games without cheats - like DOTA2 and stop betting  on CS games.

some of the detection issues were an issue with how intrusive VAC can be in terms of system memory. If i recall correctly there was a well known cheater, Mekelek, who coded his own cheats and ragehacked to boost players. However, he had some weird overwatch evasion and cheats that utilized the kernel. As VAC reads system memory to see if an external program is reading memory from CS:GO, VAC did not touch the kernel. Recently pro players (KQLY) was banned only because ESEA worked with Valve to detect the cheat he used (ESEA anti cheat >> VAC).

As for Dota 2, I know that LoL has scripts that basically allows a player to perform inhuman actions, I wouldnt put it past coders to have made scripts for Dota 2 yet, especially with how lacking VAC can be.

Will Ignite Throw? (Strawpoll)
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★

I have played CS since year 2000. I have seen CS 1.0, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6, Condition-Zero, Source and now GO. Now I am avid spectator of pro matches. For all these year the worst thing in CS were cheaters. Valve - the biggest gaming company in the world can't do s**t about them even on competitive level? Is is so frustrating that weird shots and badass luck is so visible during the match. I am no longer sure if that is skill or cheat.That is why I am considering sticking to some games without cheats - like DOTA2 and stop betting  on CS games.

Ignite (suspected cheaters) have 1 bo3 advantage of 3 bo3's, gonna be a long ass match not watching that shit)
SKDC in a huge slump recently and summit is a great individual player, he can go nuts and carry A51.
CLG CLG CLG CLG
CLG are playing well, top NA or second next to C9. Liquid has been slumping as well.

It is funny how I stopped playing CS just because I thought it was plagues bye cheaters. And now I read that even on the professional scene in pro games they are cheating? This is ridiculous. Anyway my question: in case of proven that team was cheating my bet is returned or not?

3 skinz bet twentythree% odds best of three matches illuminati confirm this match

EDIT: odds keep shifting, maybe Stormberg betting from his 100+ alt accounts?
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Ignite (suspected cheaters) have 1 bo3 advantage of 3 bo3's, gonna be a long ass match not watching that shit)
SKDC in a huge slump recently and summit is a great individual player, he can go nuts and carry A51.
CLG CLG CLG CLG
CLG are playing well, top NA or second next to C9. Liquid has been slumping as well.

It is funny how I stopped playing CS just because I thought it was plagues bye cheaters. And now I read that even on the professional scene in pro games they are cheating? This is ridiculous. Anyway my question: in case of proven that team was cheating my bet is returned or not?
RGN, winner gets 500$ total, loser 300 regardless. I feel a throw, especally with how fishy sick was, constantly changing his name (sick -> sick-); I read somewhere at some point tha I do not remember that the anti-cheat is a joke and can be avoided by just changing one's name. With how often he changes his name and the sick headshots sick was making I wouldnt put it past them to throw. I may be wrong but its just a gut feeling, I advise everyone to skip the match if they can, and for those who have just flip a coin rip skinz

Also, odds have shifted from ~15 -> 23% on lounge in a few hours, just seems way too fishy. paul_newman's profile is also private, possible stormberg added to his friendlist. Let me fetch my tinfoil hat for this game and confirm illuminati, of course I could be wrong and end up losing 12$ of skins in 2 aimbot heavy matches. Shouldnt have bet :/

CLG CLG CLG CLG
Pages:
Jump to: