Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES - page 16. (Read 26549 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
JW slumped during the property game, only bet lost so far.
Betting on the underdog Tongue

Good luck!
g2 are a good team, gl
Activity: 420
Betting on the underdog Tongue

Good luck!

Just saw that Property has an unknown standin for this game, even if LGB are saving strats for katowice, they should take this.
also, I will be offering middleman services for CSGO trades starting now. just shoot me a PM and we can get set up for anyone interested. 2% fee.

NOTE: for the second property game (vs g2 i think it was) Fnatic JW will be standing in for pauf. ez.

if any of you are betting on SYNERGY v SKDC, SYN = former AffNity
maybe i should just stick to NA bets...
CW look pretty set to upset Na'Vi, losing map on on mirage, but was a close game, and just won map 2 on Inferno. Considering mirage is dubbed "de_navi" for a reason, I expect CW to take this 2-1
nvm, navi probably going to take the match 2:1 on overpass
placing a small 2$ bet on mouz
mouz v FS is pretty risky imo
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
draft going to take ages, some picks for tomorrow:

Looks like I was a little late on most of these (nitro closes the betting lines way early on esports matches).  I can get in on the CW/Navi match but I'd only be getting +170 on CW.  Looks like the only other games open for this afternoon are flipsid/Envy (+300/-435), penta/fnatic (+419/-676), and mous/flipsid (+120/-155) so they all seem like pretty long odds except for the last one...any thoughts?  Thanks.
draft going to take ages, some picks for tomorrow:
so apparently Elevate are salty about the loss and think that Luminosity were hacking, draft on lounge going to be delayed a lot

Hahaha, luckily nitro already paid out.  Do you think that those complaints are valid?

no clue, i didnt watch the game because i was at work, but apparently from the reddit comments, fl0m hit a few lucky shots through smoke and that was it.
so apparently Elevate are salty about the loss and think that Luminosity were hacking, draft on lounge going to be delayed a lot

Hahaha, luckily nitro already paid out.  Do you think that those complaints are valid?

If you have a nitro account let me know the account#, thanks again for the solid picks.

sure thing, my account number is : 269891
ill post results after the luminosity game is drafted on lounge, picks shortly after.

Cool, shipped you a couple bucks as a thanks for your hard work.

Not sure what drafted means, but that game ended a little while ago and was pretty good, esp since Luminosity had to use someone off of their bench (the whole 'players/teams getting DDOS'ed is interesting to me, you don't see that with other sports bets).

thanks for the tip
drafting is pretty much giving out the skins to the players who bet correctly; it hasnt gone through yet on lounge so im just stuck here waiting

If you have a nitro account let me know the account#, thanks again for the solid picks.

ill post results after the luminosity game is drafted on lounge, picks shortly after.

Cool, shipped you a couple bucks as a thanks for your hard work.

Not sure what drafted means, but that game ended a little while ago and was pretty good, esp since Luminosity had to use someone off of their bench (the whole 'players/teams getting DDOS'ed is interesting to me, you don't see that with other sports bets).

Pages:
Jump to: