Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES - page 20. (Read 26549 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Well, I've bet on a few games myself, but it's been something along the lines of +0.9 value, assuming that you're using CSGOLounge.

ESports is just too risky, since there are fewer regulations in place for activities such as throwing, and players can easily have off days with no warning what-so-ever.

For those of you who HAVE made a profit, however, I congratulate you, since a majority of people I see are losing their bets as opposed to winning. Keep it up!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Some stats since the creation of this thread (2/19) and some before:
Neat plugin that shows rosters and map for matches on lounge, as well as the ESEA picks:

I don't think SKDC can take a bo1 nuke off C9, and odds arent good enough for me to bet on C9. All three of the ESEA matches are bo1 nuke.
results: got a nice return from that liquid v CLG
slept through a lot of the games
too drunk to update good night
some games popped up while I was sleeping
Picks for the new games:

Bet on the overdogs for CLG v Affnity and Liquid v ASC, odds too low for me to bet. Also, there is speculation of GGWP v Exploders being a throw..
NOTE: Luminosity (LG) are former Mythic
No games for 2 days (GamePlan Pro League), managed to sell enough returns to buy a nice skin to bet with when the 7 day trade restriction is lifted, and an inventory update after selling some things
Tomorrow's EU bets:

First game: xgame is check6 from earlier today, you may want to bet high on them but I have no information other than the roster for Divine. for all I know, they could all be wallhackers. No idea about exploders either. TSM v Wrecking is a bo1, same argument. I will be skipping every EU game tomorrow. If you like, you may want to bet high on TSM, but too much risk for me with an unknown team and not enough return with 90-10 odds. Will probably bet on the NA games that come up tomorrow. However, for anyone that likes to do a bit of their own analysis, don't think too much on ESEA matches if they conflict with other CEVO / FACEIT matches, ESEA cancels matches if a team is late and does not allow them to reschedule. (FFL)
Apparently Ignite are sketchy
really expected s1mple and de_navi to pull through, unfortunate.
nV still "saving strats"
EU bets for tomorrow:
Results of NA bets:

denial v C9 was close, if they didnt get eco'd second round of second half I feel they mightve had a good chance
C9 v Denial is close, but Denial seem to e on track to take map 3 with a 4-3 lead on T side Inferno. Will start making picks for tomorrow's EU games.
edit: C9 brought it back on a eco round, they look set to win
also won VP Smiley easy win
when the Virtus.Plow picks mirage you dont bet against them. G_G EZ

Picks for NA 2/25
NOTE: SKDC just lost their IGL, Ocean. former standin Virtus will be playing in his place. ASC has talent, they have a real shot at taking this game.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
also won VP Smiley easy win
results of EU matches 2/15
the second mouz v penta match was intense, mouz bringing it back from an abysmal T first half on nuke. skipped first mouz v penta game, which swayed odds a lot and gave me bigger winnings on second game

positive for the EU games
TSM v NiP might not go so well, Xist seems to be having some VAC issues
edit: game postponed (3 days) on lounge

nV v F.S being played on de_inferno, 90% sure nV wins that
Pages:
Jump to: