Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 0.073 btc / 10000 for solving captchas . ( HIGH RATES ). - page 17. (Read 22438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
soon , I am going to add the bitcoins as the payment method. Then every one can join and work with me.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, it pays better than 9kw, which is ~63 cents per 1000 captchas, if I remember right. I'm somewhat interested.

Can anyone verify that it pays?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
this is a bitcoin forum u know ...
Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
If he doesn't do payments in bitcoin than it should not belong in this category it should be moved to off-topic. Please mods move it out of here as it is not bitcoin related.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Need Huge amount of Captcha workers.

Site : http://worker.captchatypers.com/Forms/Login.aspx

Earn $2-$5 / day by doing captcha typing work.

Rate : $1 / 1000 captchas [ depends on per hour rates]

I will pay you on weekly basis via Perfect Money, Webmoney.

Minimum Payment = $1. [ you need to reach the minimum payout to get paid from me.]

Pm me to get your ids to start work.

Why not use the bitcoin  to  pay
i want  but i don't have the account on Webmoney
RAte is little to low man. You should increase it and you will get lot of workers for you.
BR
G
You might want to add bitcoin as a payout, else there is no point posting it here. Its a Bitcoin forum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
captchatypers company with highest rate but have problem the captcha flow is very slow i try to work in there but in 1 hour i only get 200-300 typewriting captcha

1 hour for $1, that is not worth it at alll
could be less because with flow of captcha is very slow you only get $0.2-$0.5 per hour
Activity: 700
captchatypers company with highest rate but have problem the captcha flow is very slow i try to work in there but in 1 hour i only get 200-300 typewriting captcha

1 hour for $1, that is not worth it at alll
Activity: 154
Activity: 700
What are they going to be used for?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
if u do 2$ per 1000 captcha i will do.....
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Rate is too low and you don't offer payments in Bitcoin. If you can raise the pay and use bitcoin as payment method, I can do this.

Sorry bro. Increasing the rates in not in my control. I only own admin panel of captchatypers and can create unlimited ids from my panel and can distribute the payments according to the balance accumulated in ur id.

IF you are really interested to work , then i can arrange bitcoin payment for you.

Yes, I am interested, let me know when you have arranged an escrow and I'll join.
legendary
Do we need to download that zip file? And, $1/1000 captcha is very low. I am interested only if you increase the payment. Smiley
Can I get payment in BTC?

~~MZ~~

If u want to work on just 1 single id only . No need to download and zip file or anything . simply use the login details given by me and start working immediately.  And I only pays my captcha workers when i got paid from the Owner of Captchatypers. Whenever I reached $2 minimum balance . I request for payout from my captchatypers admin panel and distribute it to my captcha workers.

I didn;t pay money from my pocket.

Okay! You will have to do a thing: Find an escrower and send some dollars in it, atleast $5 . Then, users might join. Without, we aren't sure that you will pay us!

~~MZ~~

OK let me manage some bitcoins to send them to escrow .  After this . I Hope so some peoples will trust me  that i will really pay them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Do we need to download that zip file? And, $1/1000 captcha is very low. I am interested only if you increase the payment. Smiley

~~MZ~~

If u want to work on just 1 single id only . No need to download and zip file or anything . simply use the login details given by me and start working immediately.  And I only pays my captcha workers when i got paid from the Owner of Captchatypers. Whenever I reached $2 minimum balance . I request for payout from my captchatypers admin panel and distribute it to my captcha workers.

Okay! You will have to do a thing: Find an escrower and send some dollars in it, atleast $5 . Then, users might join. Without, we aren't sure that you will pay us!

~~MZ~~
legendary
rate seems pretty low when you think about it you can do the same on faucets and earn more.

i have stated the rate as given in my captchatypers admin panel .

So you are not the admin/owner of the site?

~~MZ~~

I am just a Supervisor / sub-admin of captchatypers . This company is not mine.
legendary
Rate is too low and you don't offer payments in Bitcoin. If you can raise the pay and use bitcoin as payment method, I can do this.

Sorry bro. Increasing the rates in not in my control. I only own admin panel of captchatypers and can create unlimited ids from my panel and can distribute the payments according to the balance accumulated in ur id.

IF you are really interested to work , then i can arrange bitcoin payment for you.
Activity: 308
Rate's okay-ish, I've seen sites with lower ones.

I'd use it if it offers Bitcoin as a withdrawal method.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
rate seems pretty low when you think about it you can do the same on faucets and earn more.

i have stated the rate as given in my captchatypers admin panel .

So you are not the admin/owner of the site?

~~MZ~~
legendary

~~MZ~~

If u want to work on just 1 single id only . No need to download and zip file or anything . simply use the login details given by me and start working immediately.  And I only pays my captcha workers when i got paid from the Owner of Captchatypers. Whenever I reached $2 minimum balance . I request for payout from my captchatypers admin panel and distribute it to my captcha workers.

Pages:
Jump to: