Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 0.073 btc / 10000 for solving captchas . ( HIGH RATES ). - page 16. (Read 22438 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
interesting to join
can i get payment via bitcoin ?
I prefer to use bitcoin than other payment

i can online 1-2 hours/day
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Waiting to hire captcha typing workers in large basis with high rates upto $2.10 / 1000 Google captchas or confident captchas.
legendary
$2.2 / 1k not bad, can I get a PM please?

That's a exact rates only. But , from $2.20 / 1000 entries, my $0.10 will be deducted while doing payout.

Still waiting for that PM for more info.

Sent you pm with details. Plz post ur username and btc address , if u r interested to join for thid work.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus

That's a exact rates only. But , from $2.20 / 1000 entries, my $0.10 will be deducted while doing payout.

Still waiting for that PM for more info.
legendary

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
from those who have tested this service , what is the highest you were able on a week of doing?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Cam you send me a pm about the details? Thanks
legendary
pm me with job descriptions and payment detail please.

All the details are sent to your message box. Plz check out and start working on it.

Any doubt , post here.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
pm me with job descriptions and payment detail please.
legendary
I am still waiting to hire captcha solvers in huge quantity.

Giving good rates. Pm me for details.
legendary
Still hiring. Rates are increased now for 6 hours according to the Indian standard time.

$2.20 / 1000 entries ( For Google captchas and Confident captchas only ).

Post here if u want to work and earn some bitcoins .

Rates are increased guys. I am still hiring for captcha solvers for captchatypers.com
legendary
Still hiring. Rates are increased now for 6 hours according to the Indian standard time.

$2.20 / 1000 entries ( For Google captchas and Confident captchas only ).

Post here if u want to work and earn some bitcoins .
legendary
Again starting hiring captcha solvers for captchatypers.fom. pm me or reply here if interested. Payment weekly.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It'll be a week before you pull in the good employees then. So if the rate varies based on the hour, what would happen if someone spread it out over the course of a day?
legendary
And offcourse, I will use the escrow .

Actions are worth more than words.

Bro , let me manage the Bitcoin fund to escrow it . It will take some 1 week to manage bitcoin fund .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

Actions are worth more than words.
legendary
Well, it pays better than 9kw, which is ~63 cents per 1000 captchas, if I remember right. I'm somewhat interested.

Can anyone verify that it pays?

I think currently, nobody can. Roll Eyes

soon , I am going to add the bitcoins as the payment method. Then every one can join and work with me.

Waiting for that! Grin So is $1/1000 captcha is fixed? Will it change according to typing speed(depends on per hour rates Huh)? Can you increase a bit more? IMO If you are increasing the pay rate, if you want, you can also increase the minimum withdrawal amount. Can you use an escrow? Smiley

Rate : $1 / 1000 captchas [ depends on per hour rates]
I will pay you on weekly basis via Perfect Money, Webmoney.
Minimum Payment = $1. [ you need to reach the minimum payout to get paid from me.]

~~MZ~~

pay rates are $1 / 1000 :

7:00PM to 8:00PM = $1 .  [Indian Standard Time].

after this 1 hour , it will be 0.80 / 1000 till morning 8:00AM Morning .[Indian Standard Time.].

If you can work at this time , it will be ok to earn $1 / 1000 entries.

Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Well, it pays better than 9kw, which is ~63 cents per 1000 captchas, if I remember right. I'm somewhat interested.

Can anyone verify that it pays?

I think currently, nobody can. Roll Eyes

soon , I am going to add the bitcoins as the payment method. Then every one can join and work with me.

Waiting for that! Grin So is $1/1000 captcha is fixed? Will it change according to typing speed(depends on per hour rates Huh)? Can you increase a bit more? IMO If you are increasing the pay rate, if you want, you can also increase the minimum withdrawal amount. Can you use an escrow? Smiley

Rate : $1 / 1000 captchas [ depends on per hour rates]
I will pay you on weekly basis via Perfect Money, Webmoney.
Minimum Payment = $1. [ you need to reach the minimum payout to get paid from me.]

~~MZ~~
Pages:
Jump to: