Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning online more preferable than offline? - page 13. (Read 1434 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
If they are learning how to trade without even having something they are already earning from, who will cater to their needs then? Who will even give them money to invest after they start trading gradually and encourage some losses?

Earning online more preferable than offline?
Regarding your topic, cryptocurrency is not even the only online means of earning; there are people monetizing their social media accounts; some are doing a lot of tutorials and funny stuff online that earns them money; some do digital marketing; and many more, but those things still require a lot of experience, patience, and critical thinking for people to earn money online. Learning how to trade really takes time to learn and master a good trading strategy that can earn them a profit. Also, it's not very good to rely on only one means of income.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1615
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Earning money online is far superior to working at a physical establishment during the day. Although offline is highly appreciated and difficult. Trading is a great approach to find your true self. It will put everything to the test, including your greed, emotions, patience, discipline, how you handle failure, control, common sense, and resolve. I strongly advise anyone who is going through a terrible time in their life to learn to trade since it provides them a clear sense of purpose other than waiting for jobs. So, which is better, online or offline?
I think that a beginner will lose his capital in a few months or less if he uses margin trading. How many years did you learn to trade and what are your successes now?
What exchanges do you use for trading and do you have enough income not to work offline?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
Trading is a good way to lose, especially for people that have just started. For some people that continues to trade, some among them continue to lose. Trading is not a means to make incomes, expect you follow the somethings. Things like:

Not using more than what you can afford to lose. Unless you have tested your strategy for months and not failing.
Using amount lower than what you can afford to lose to start
Be disciplined
Trading not taking your time and becoming problem for your health.

Trading is easy to talk about, but to win consecutive is another thing which only very few traders are good at. Most traders are losing. Just accept that, because it is the truth.
I think your statement regarding trading is a little too bold. Indeed, trading can lead to capital loss, which is expected with any kind of investment or trading strategy. However, trading also provides great opportunities that can yield unrealistic results, depending on your trading style, in a few days, or you can go the safer route of choosing more trusted and established coins. As you've also briefly mentioned, it's certainly not suited for everyone. Personally, I'm way too anxious and can't stand the whole scenario; thus, I decided to stop after a while. Truth be told, I made a decent sum of money in a relatively short period of time.

From my point of view, I believe that it's an experience that everyone should try at least once or twice and judge for themselves if it's worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Trading is a good way to lose, especially for people that have just started. For some people that continues to trade, some among them continue to lose. Trading is not a means to make incomes, expect you follow the somethings. Things like:

Not using more than what you can afford to lose. Unless you have tested your strategy for months and not failing.
Using amount lower than what you can afford to lose to start
Be disciplined
Trading not taking your time and becoming problem for your health.

Trading is easy to talk about, but to win consecutive is another thing which only very few traders are good at. Most traders are losing. Just accept that, because it is the truth.
Activity: 580
Merit: 108
Earning money online is far superior to working at a physical establishment during the day. Although offline is highly appreciated and difficult. Trading is a great approach to find your true self. It will put everything to the test, including your greed, emotions, patience, discipline, how you handle failure, control, common sense, and resolve. I strongly advise anyone who is going through a terrible time in their life to learn to trade since it provides them a clear sense of purpose other than waiting for jobs. So, which is better, online or offline?
Pages:
Jump to: