Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Strategy - page 2. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:17:02 AM
The prefix Crypto means encrypted. Often crypto currency is called digital money or abbreviated as crypt. The key feature of crypto currency is the absence of any administrator on the network.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 08:03:08 AM
A very detailed strategy I must say. With the present downness of the whole market, you will need perseverance added to your patience. And also, the 6months duration might be more. I will advise that you just keep at it and follow prospective projects too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 07:50:42 AM
Thats great! thank you for yoour information Smiley I love blogging to which is my earning strategy at first. Writing blog using steemit then passes it unto ICO's company! Double profit!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 07:45:17 AM
This is a good strategy for earning with diligent and hard work then most importantly patient for the receives the rewards of the work done.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 14, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
The ultimate strategy here really if you want to earn without shelling out a certain amount of a starting capital investment is to have personal discipline, determination, hardwork and patience. Nothing can beat a person who has the mentioned virtues. There are so many opportunities to earn here. What you really need to do is to possess the necessary virtues in order to gain success. You may not be spending a single dollar to earn this way but you will be spending a good deal of effort as well as time and sacrifice to be able to do this.
Activity: 42
March 14, 2018, 02:33:36 AM
the most popular and the first crypto currency is Bitcoin. It exists already in 2009, its value has visibly imitated over the years. For March 2018 1 coin costs 12,000 dollars And everything started at a cost of 0.003 dollars
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
March 05, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
I agree with everything what you had written. I have also a strategy for arbitration. You pick an unpopular coin which is on at least two exchanges. And you are looking for a coin with the high spread. Just buy low and sell on second exchange high. I got 300 k satoshi from signature and multiply it 2.1 times to 620k just because some people don't dare to check the price on another exchange. I did it already twice but I think it is a risky strategy, the coin can always be forgotten and one will buy your order but in my opinion it worth it. It works perfectly with a small amount of btc, for example, 0.1 btc is too much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 09:05:14 AM
every effort that we tekuni every day, still have a way of strategy to earn more income.
  . For me apart from trying every day or working out of the target hours, that's what I do every day and I'm starting to think how to earn more.
  so for that I participated in investing with bitcoin, hopefully this can add to my income from time to time ..
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 26, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
Thanks for the info.  I've been trying to sign up for airdrops every day.  Most of them will be worthless, but I'm hoping that if I keep it up I'll end up with a few decent ones that actually have value.  I plan to keep track of my "free" coins and whatever BTC I trade for them as a separate portfolio to see what is possible to make with no monetary investment.

Airdrop is one of the best way to earn right now.  I have friends who are into this because they say if you want income or btc without buying some, air drops would be the answer.  As for me since I have a job, signature campaign is the best.  No money to invest and widen your knowledge even.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
I do what you say, work and be patient to make a profit.
because I do not have the capital to trade, even if I get enough money I will not use it to invest bitcoin. I will save it and collect more by working on bitcoins. and I do not want to take risks  Roll Eyes
Activity: 26
February 26, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
Thanks for the info.  I've been trying to sign up for airdrops every day.  Most of them will be worthless, but I'm hoping that if I keep it up I'll end up with a few decent ones that actually have value.  I plan to keep track of my "free" coins and whatever BTC I trade for them as a separate portfolio to see what is possible to make with no monetary investment.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 01:23:32 AM
Hi guys!
In  my experience, I earn from doing research works such as articipating in biological researches as a Research Assisstant. But it doesn't pay much, and the onlyp perks of this work is you can travel without using personal expense, but then again it doesn't pay much. So I transfered to a university where I teach College Students, and at the same time doing sideline job of colaborative projects with non-governtmental organizations and with local governemnt units that needed my experties. I was satisfactorily earning and it was fulfilling at the same time.

But then comes, cryptocurrencies with global market. I learned that you can actually gain profits without investing but you just need to be patient as what OP was saying.
I follow the same strategy with OP by joining bounty campaigns particualrly with Signature campaigns and as well joining telegram campaigns.
In this manner you can pretty much gain token with which you can exchange into alts afterwards.
Patience is the key though.

Activity: 384
February 25, 2018, 01:05:30 AM
There are several strategies to make money.Basically it depends on us. If we have some idle fund, we can invest in crypto. A part of our capital gains can be reinvested again to add our initial capital and the rest may be exchanged to local currency to purchase our daily needs. It can be done either short term or long term strategy depending on our profit target.
For those who don' t have any capital, you can earn money by working in this crypto activity like joining signature campaigns, social media campaigns,etc. Your income here can also be divided for investment purpose and daily needs.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 25, 2018, 12:00:21 AM
I was also like a bankrupt when I entered into the crypto world. In the starting I did not invest I started with bounties. I started with social media campaigns and airdrops apart from this we can do make a youtube video, article writing, translation and airdrops in order to earn bounty coins. Till date I earned many bounty coins and airdrop coins as well. I have sold several of them and holding too. My earning strategy is to sell 40% of coins I earned from bounties and airdrops and hold 60% of coins for long-term so that you earn and grow your portfolio as well and never sell your coins at down market always wait for the right time because market gives chance many times.
Activity: 179
February 23, 2018, 06:04:57 AM
Thank you for a useful thread. I am certain that all community members should bec aware of alternative ways to earn profits and a status in the crypto community. It really provides a chance to all to earn from being  useful.
Besides, if a person has enough time and motivated to work in the forum, it is also a great way to learn from others and become expert at least in theory before making a next step, either investing what  you have earned or trading.
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
Doing good research and getting your info from top sources (see my signature) is the best way to make money in this market.  Outside of investing, doing freelance work is a good way to bring in more money like upwork .com
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
February 21, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
If we want earn in the current genaration bitcoin is better option and bitcoin is best strategy to do that . The simple concept to earn good profit from bitcoin is we should know all the marketing concept of bitcoin , then bitcoin is best earning strategy .
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
February 20, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
Thank you for the feedbacks. This is the only thing I can share to you and for the newbies out there, I'm once a newbie without any knowledge or anyone to ask or to ask for a guide and I hope this kind of sharing may help you to make your first step into cryptocurrency industry and I encourage everyone to have have a participation in our forum let's help each other to be successful any useful knowledge whether big or small as long as it makes a contribution to our forum it's a big help.

Keep on saving guys and be careful about in choosing your investments, remember to be responsible in every actions you're about to make and don't be scared to invest you really need to take risks or follow your guts. After all there's only 2 outputs in regards to investment It's either "You're going to Earn or You're going to Learn"

Happy Earnings Everyone. Ciao.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
February 20, 2018, 08:50:12 AM
We have the same strategy. The only thing different is that I don't invest in ICOs. Its because I cant see if an ICO is not a ponzi scam. It's really hard to say if an ICO is not a scam. I'm following this ultimate steps now and is really focusing on each detail I just hope this works. https://medium.com/@reviewcryptos/ultimate-ico-checklist-how-to-check-an-ico-3585ce3408c7
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 08:16:22 AM
wow really nice strategy, this article gives a lot of info for every topics like how to earn some crypto without investment... thumps up Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: