Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Strategy - page 3. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 08:13:41 AM
I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2661881

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Yeah , this is much better to share discussion instead to wonder worst place , here I myself started from the cloudmining site Investment like hashocean.com ( that was big scam of the bitcoin industry ) but after the scam of hashocean I started to work in signature campaign where I made about 0.01btc in one month with my memeber account , si CE at that time price of btc was very low but still I started with that amount trading with 10 coins different different investment and I found that everything is simple and easy to make but need lots of patience .
Even today my earnings is from signature campaign ( since not high but enough to complete my daily needs ) and doing trading for long terms and also making better profit .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
The best strategy is time management in every thing like now if you have some money investing in the crypto is highly good and profitable decision and the expert investors have practice this bitcoin and the altcoin are now growing with a steady pace and now we have some of the steps like the bitcoin is he digital money and the businesses now establishing the people will receive salary in the digital money for which may the banks will start ATM service for this,
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 19, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
Earning strategy is must for everyone. Because if you can work with proper plan then you will never face huge problems.
Planning is the best part of every work. I am working with signature campaign happily and the reason is that i am getting more and more experience by working here while also i am doing trading with bitcoins and that is my plan. I am earning more money and also getting experience.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
It is a good advice to know how to make income without investing though to make reasonable income need much time. Knowing which ICO is scam is very difficult because the scammers will put everything in place to look like legit ICO.

If you can invest in crypto regularly and participate in bounty campaigns on bitcoin talk, this can add a fairly steady stream of tokens from different projects. If you diversify these holdings, over time you should do fairly well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 05:07:20 AM
When I run out of money to invest, it's a good thing to participate in Bounty Campaigns and Airdrops.
Mainly, I tend to invest my earned fiat in Coins that are not holding Bounty Campaigns and for other coins I participate in Bounty Campaigns.
I see no point in buying a coin that I could earn by participating in Bounty Campaigns
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 05:04:30 AM
It is a good advice to know how to make income without investing though to make reasonable income need much time. Knowing which ICO is scam is very difficult because the scammers will put everything in place to look like legit ICO.
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 04:59:03 AM
I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2661881

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.

Very good read! You could easily make a living of participating in BitcoinTalk Bounties and Airdrops. Of course, it requires creativity and hard work, but it's doable, and the profit is great as well.
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 04:48:13 AM
I'm just starting and probably take your advise since it seems to be a great strategy for beginners like myself. As of now, I'm expected to earn my bounty hopefully in the coming weeks to come and would gladly save it first. There are many terms of earning strategy using bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
February 19, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
There are so many earnings strategy, we could do for us to manage our earnings properly. Participating in signature campaigns, can also help. We could convert our earnings from wallet into fiat so it is easy for me to manage.

Things to do in order to earn is by joining different signature campaign but before you join make sure you are knowledgeable for you to have thoughts to share and know first the job description.
Activity: 406
February 18, 2018, 11:43:41 PM
Every person have own strategy.also I have strategy, firstly i do signature campaign and social media campaign like Facebook,twitter.also active in bitcoin talk.then I found some benefit and do trading also investing.that's my own strategy.
Activity: 266
February 18, 2018, 11:02:41 PM
This is a kind hearted revelation of earnings from a forum member. I really appreciate what you have share to us. Members like you deserve to be given a reward for unselfishness. Kudos my friend.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
February 18, 2018, 10:58:05 PM
Very good to hear about how you sustain that kind of strategy. There are a lot of people who thinks the same strategy as you, the only problem is, they cant maintain a certain percentage on how they save (make it more profitable if necessary and withdrawals). I agree about "PATIENCE and KNOWLEDGE" on how to properly handle your assets. I was one of the people who fail to maintain that kind of strategy and I also lost a lot of good opportunity to triple or double what I earn from my work here. So, I somehow back up my investment with a small capital while doing Campaigns.   
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 10:16:11 PM
I agree with you. Every job requires patience to get through it. In bounty hunting, patience and time are the two things we need
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 10:14:51 PM
I agree with you. Every job requires patience to get through it. In bounty hunting, patience and time are the two things we need
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 09:45:44 PM
my strategy and your strategy is similiar, i haven't spend any fiats to earning some btc from bounty campaign and airdrops.
And the rewards i kept it on my wallet and buy some altcoins that will held an hardfork, so free money there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
February 18, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

good strategy! i try it the same way. i hope with some bounties i can arrive the day i own one bitcoin. but it is now a long and hard way and the new merit system makes it not easier.
Activity: 228
February 18, 2018, 09:05:01 PM
If you want to earn bitcoin you must apply into a campaign so you can have a profit but you must work for it if you want to earn bitcoin .
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

You can earn by you gonna trade your money to market to became it triples a month ago it is the best  strategy  I think
Activity: 362
February 18, 2018, 05:57:23 PM
Oww.. there's alot of way to earn in bitcoin. We can work for bounty programs and help the company to advertise it so investors will chasing for it and invest it for long term project. We can trade in an exchange which is pretty good though day trading is very risky, but if you hold your tokens  for long it will be more profitable. 2018 is a great year to all of us in Cryptonation.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
February 18, 2018, 05:41:05 PM
I joined a number of bounty campaigns to earn extra income to focus on investing in good ICO projects that I learned. This is a long way to get the long-term that I made in the past, that is quite reasonable way to this point. I believe that in 2018 this cryptocurrency market will grow extremely strong and that is an opportunity for investors to get a lot of profit from this market. Take your chance today.
Pages:
Jump to: