Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Strategy - page 8. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 108
January 28, 2018, 10:20:42 PM
I also did the same stuff I don't have capital to begin with so I started with faucets then after I have ranked up as junior member I devoted my idle time doing signature and social media campaign. The earnings I get was kept and use for investment after saving enough for capital so up to this moment everything is earnings and continuously growing without any money put put on my pocket. It's really amazing and very rewarding for me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 10:15:47 PM
Activity: 3
January 28, 2018, 09:51:29 PM
 Wink Your work and your strategy are same my friends. I see they are earning lots of tokens. But, I wonder how will it worth be when there are lots of ICO or non-ICO projects? More and more kinds of tokens are created, many of them have $0.0001 value!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 09:38:42 PM
good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to myself, because everyone has different strategies for profit, I divide the strategy into 2 parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. so I can classify my income. and in my opinion, this is the best way I do.

For now, I'm just starting and probably take your advise since it seems to be a great strategy for beginners like myself. As of now, I'm expected to earn my bounty hopefully in the coming weeks to come and would gladly save it first. Once I improve my ranking, next thing I will do is to apply again for a signature campaign ad in order to hopefully earn again some bounty and save it again while waiting for the right time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 09:35:52 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 09:28:00 PM
good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to myself, because everyone has different strategies for profit, I divide the strategy into 2 parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. so I can classify my income. and in my opinion, this is the best way I do.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
January 28, 2018, 09:20:16 PM
Good advice. I would add also for patience. You have to wait 1-6 month before the distribution of the particular bounty. But when you recieve the token and see the overall price usually it has enough value to wait.
Activity: 23
January 28, 2018, 09:13:50 PM
So it is possible to earn without investing assets. Thank you for the information mate it will be encouragement to others
Activity: 58
January 28, 2018, 08:46:14 PM
Invest and hold, pick a coin or whatever investment backed by good research. Thats the way to go.
Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 08:38:29 PM
Thank you for the information dude.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
January 28, 2018, 08:30:22 PM
I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2661881

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: