Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Strategy - page 7. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
This info is soo soo helpful. Thank you so much!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 04:20:25 AM
Yes what you mentioned at your post the all options will help to get some good amount of Bitcoins and other crypto coins, because of I already get some good amount of tokens for bounties campaign and other activities like PTC,faucet and more.

I think low-cost high-throw, so you can get a lot of money. In fact, in the Bitcoin market, many traditional strategies can also achieve good results.
Activity: 145
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 03:01:53 AM
Thank you for your advice. I am also a student. I have been in Bitcoin for a year. I also mainly increase my income by participating in bounty events such as signature activities and translating.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 01:30:25 AM
I earn in bitcoin by joining a signiture campaigns and bounty campaigns this is my strategy of earning in bitcoin because of this campaign i got some good amount of tokens. And after they end my campaign i would apply again to my next campaign and then if i have a lot of profit i would start to invest in the right time to gain a lot of profit
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
February 01, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
you can earn some money with bloging
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Santa Coin
February 01, 2018, 03:32:24 PM
Thanks for the earn strat tips, I have a feeling like we are gonna get a lot more tips but that is a good thing. Sometimes you forget how many ways you can earn in this inudstry, ty and merit for you sir Cool
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 03:22:25 PM
People think too much of the short term. Forget tomorrows prices unless its a very aggressive high pos investment and you know what you doing and have worked out what could happen because I will tell you now that there is money to be made for the patient. Think long-term. Plan ahead. Assess the risk and be honest with yourself. You have to believe in yourself and the coins you pick. Most people simply give up but you try and keep trying and keep going eventually you start getting the hang of things. So splash out some money over a few coins and see what happens. It doesn't have to be a lot, just what you can live without. The reward will outweigh the risk you take if done properly.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
February 01, 2018, 03:10:47 PM
You realize if everyone here did what your saying to do there won’t be a here anymore.

These “companies” (and I’m using the term loosely) pay advertising people, like yourself, to increase awareness of their “product” (shell game, racket, hustle, snow job, sham, etc.) with potential buyers (idiots, fools, marks, suckers, etc.). If everyone here is advertising and no one here is buying then how are these “companies” (scammers, conmen, hustlers, crooks, sharks, etc.) supposed to make money and survive?
Merit: 119
February 01, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
Those are my earning sources too ,in addition to trading when I get lucky i could double those earnings. I really suggest for everyone who understand Cryptocurrencies and earn from sig campaign and airdrops to get involved in trading . It might not be easy at first and yes you might lose some of your assets ,but by time you will get the experience and become able to make the right decisions . Trading could really be the best way to earn money if you become good at it. Also don't just spend what you earn , Hold , as holding coins has proven many times to be very powerful and could earn what you amounts that you could dream of.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 02:55:11 PM
Yes what you mentioned at your post the all options will help to get some good amount of Bitcoins and other crypto coins, because of I already get some good amount of tokens for bounties campaign and other activities like PTC,faucet and more.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
February 01, 2018, 02:54:43 PM
So how do I started?

• Airdrops

Airdrops are a solid idea but really tough to make income on when you're just starting out. Airdrops only occur as part of a hard fork. Airdrops are the act of granting owners of the target hard fork coin an equal amount of the new coin so they can easily adopt the forking (new) coin.

So to make any earnings or income via airdrops you actually have to own cryptocurrency already AND it has to be in the coin that is being hard forked. The first part of that is difficult because, as you mentioned, you were just starting how. It is, however, easy to redirect any cryptocurrency to the currency that is the target for a hard fork, you just have to leave it in that wallet until you can claim the newly created coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 02:46:36 PM
This is a very good and useful for many guys here thread. However, as you see now socials do not let doing it (I mean at least facebook and Instagram). For me translations are not a bad way to get extra tokens and coins. But all this stuff does not give really good profit. Investing is more promising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 12:50:47 PM
as I do now, follow my signature campaign and more
and I also learned about trading, learning to read charts, because we know by ourselves, the risks of bitcoin just like the profits to be had.
But if we do not learn first about bitcoin
we will not be a successful trader
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 08:03:13 AM
Wink Your work and your strategy are same my friends. I see they are earning lots of tokens. But, I wonder how will it worth be when there are lots of ICO or non-ICO projects? More and more kinds of tokens are created, many of them have $0.0001 value!!!

The value of the coin doesn't matter, if it has a low value you just get more tokens as a reward, simple as that. For example look at KIN it has been holding strong in the top 100 on coinmarketcap although it's coin value is only $0.000351. The lower the value of the coin the more attractive it looks for crypto investors, this has been proven multiple times and has been stated by many famous crypto investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
January 31, 2018, 07:46:32 AM
There are so many earnings strategy, we could do for us to manage our earnings properly. Participating in signature campaigns, can also help. We could convert our earnings from wallet into fiat so it is easy for me to manage.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
January 30, 2018, 12:50:38 AM
I also do same thing - joining in signature campaigns. When I receive my earnings, I hold it in my wallet and wait for the pump then when I feel satisfied with the value, I convert 50 % of it and deposit in my savings. The remaining 50%, I consider it as my investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 28, 2018, 11:03:21 PM
I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours
filtering some good ICO, work on bounty tasks will be take a more time than we think

Pretty much what I've wanted to say. These are ok if the person knows english enough for a sentence to be understandable and has time to sit down and go around the forum. Otherwise,  joining various airdrops, social and telegram bounties is a good way to get some ICOs that may be worth quite something later on, but that takes time (waiting for that coin/token to hit the exchange).
Merit: 267
January 28, 2018, 10:56:35 PM
I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours
filtering some good ICO, work on bounty tasks will be take a more time than we think

I totally disagree with you. You can work through cryptocurrency and invest in the ICO at the same time even though you're not a full time cryptocurrency worker. As long as you manaed your time well and follow it accordingly you can achieve this kind of strategy. You need to follow your time management strictly like me i'm using a MS Excel to make a schedule for my social media campaign and signature campaign.

This kind of strategy is not easy if you're not dedicated enough or you're not willing to earn this strategy is not for you because you're going to make profits and investments from scratch.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
January 28, 2018, 10:34:35 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 10:22:52 PM
good strategy, but I prefer signature campaign and social media, besides being active in bitcointalk, I also like trading and investment. because trading and investment is my core strategy to benefit from the crypto world. I think you should try and deepen it.
Pages:
Jump to: