Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning Strategy - page 4. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 18, 2018, 05:28:13 PM
My strategy is to participate in bounty campaigns and trading. 50% of the income from bounty campaigns goes to life, and 50% is invested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:15:45 AM
Im am a newbie here thanks mate , good idea the strategy you shared is excellent
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
It all depends on you. If you do something wrong or against the rule they're going to ban, blacklist or the worst part is they're going to put you a red trust. But in my case there's no complaint about the manager since I'm doing my job well.
Activity: 8
February 17, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
Marinecoin. A digital currency was born very long.
Marinecoin (MTC) was on the CMC in 2014 and stopped working in 2015. "I do not know why they stopped working."
But right now they come back and offer incentives to those who want to join the Marinecoin.
When you join Marinecoin you must register for a F1 account and verify your F1 account successfully. The reward for that is 450000 MTC will be added to your F1 account. You can also trade on F1 trading platform.
Good luck!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 17, 2018, 04:25:23 AM
Thank you for sharing this, very informative and helpful. I do the same, try to earn more on jobs through participating on signature campaigns. I also divide it to withdrawal and investment so now, I have several coins on HOLD for a long time investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
February 16, 2018, 08:45:20 PM
I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2661881

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.

thanks for the information, make me inspired
but for the airdrop how you chose the right airdorop, or just eat all of them not picky because 3 or 5 times i'am join an airdrop but still don't have anyting in pocket
Activity: 308
February 16, 2018, 08:26:16 PM
 Nice way to go about this good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to different set of people, because everyone has different strategies for profit, this can be divided into two parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. for the main time i am a man for long-term strategy.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 16, 2018, 08:10:59 PM
Always take profit when you trade..If you have enough Bitcoins leave some in a wallet that collects forks..Mine a reliable coin that can turn a profit. Their is no secret to it, only work and research.
Learn a lot of strategy that you are able to take for like for this example you are making some learning on how are you able to make some earning on it.
Activity: 70
February 16, 2018, 08:00:01 PM
Always take profit when you trade..If you have enough Bitcoins leave some in a wallet that collects forks..Mine a reliable coin that can turn a profit. Their is no secret to it, only work and research.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 07:02:48 PM
Interesting story,dude!I can give you advice)You also can participate in the bitcoin lotteries)It's excellent possibility to recieve some additional money)
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
February 12, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
I guess your strategy is beneficial for your finances. Mine looks also almost the same. I recommend it to everyone who needs a good strategy
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 12, 2018, 10:35:38 AM
The best earning strategy that i have is to work in a signature campaign and keep doing that until you got a decent amount of bitcoin to use as a capital and then that is how you will be able to start trading and also study on how to make a good trades and then keep doing that until you make your capital bigger and then that is how you will have an unlimited source of profits without spending any of your money out from your wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 12, 2018, 08:06:49 AM
I will prefer still trading but on low level. Like I  want to explain it more briefly you need to buy some of bitcoins and hold them for a future as price hit a previous peak price then you need to decide while also for present trading you need to buy as price down 7500$ and when price bump from 8500$ then sell. That will be profitable for you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
February 12, 2018, 08:02:29 AM
This thread is very helping for us newbies here that what to earn money. I know its not easy but I'll do what you do and hope the outcome will be positive for me.
Activity: 61
February 12, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
I have participated in a few airdrops and bountys. Got a few different tokens, so would be nice to see some do well. They are good to get you started but definitely takes a while without investing much. I’ve managed to invest in a few ICO’s which have paid off.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
February 12, 2018, 07:58:41 AM
Good strategy. Correct. I'm also a student and have been earning my bounty for half a year now - it's worth your time.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
February 12, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Your sharing is great. However, I am a new member. I am not eligible to participate in the bonus campaign. I am still here and trying to gain more knowledge as well as experience on the crypto market. I will participate in the bonus campaign when qualified.

Some bounties, particularly social media campaign will accept you even if you are newbies on this forum.

What OP does is similar to my case, but instead of earning solely from bounties, I got a part-time job as a writer too as my main income (I'm still in college). I diversify it to some stock and also crypto assets. The amount might be small, but I'm investing by the way, so that is not a problem for me. I do a trade to, sometimes.

I'm not investing in ICO though, at least not yet. As you might know, capital is the reason.
February 12, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2661881

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Your sharing is great. However, I am a new member. I am not eligible to participate in the bonus campaign. I am still here and trying to gain more knowledge as well as experience on the crypto market. I will participate in the bonus campaign when qualified.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 12, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
Thanks for sharing your earning strategy. I think it is wisely done and you know what you're doing.
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 12, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
If don't have enough money, so for the bounty thread is a good choice, in general I will attend the signature movement and twitter, because these two do not need to spend too much time, and choose a good ICO project will have a good income.
Pages:
Jump to: