Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 29. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I like the idea of mixing bitcoin and ethereum  Grin. good luck to your project dev., I'm hoping for your project to be in success in the future.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
project is good. i joined that project. hope it would be promising. one thing have to say that token name is very interesting.
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
Hi team eB2X.Your project is interesting.This has never been done.Good luck!I will follow the project.
Activity: 185
We hope the project will have a good future. Try and you will succeed.
Activity: 112
very good! Cheesy
Activity: 38
Nice project and great concept too  Smiley
I'm looking forward for this project for more updates and activities  Smiley
Good luck to the team and the success of this project  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 92
joined to your airdrop.waiting for coin launch Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The airdrop website says to, 'click here' however there is no link to click on.  Has the whitelist already been filled?
Activity: 10
Is it clever to take part in a pre-ico sale?

Or should i wait for the normal ico?
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
nice!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
When will be payout of airdrop  ?
Activity: 3
the project looks good, especially happy fast transactions. Good luck
copper member
Activity: 1047
Merit: 18
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Great project with a very strong goal ..hoping for the success of this project .. I’m in ..
Activity: 48
i can see the road map and white paper , will you gonna add it soon?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
good features . and positive comments above . i will look onto this . goodluck
Activity: 133
this another variety of b2x and can be a good project too for good community
Activity: 252
Great. Of the best projects that I could find
A great innovation and with a lot of potential

Activity: 129
I also agree with your opinion and for additional I think this project also has a very good potential for the future maybe this project can be used as an investment in the long term.
Activity: 350
Hmm.. to be honest, i really not so into this kind of things. so i didn't bother joining the airdrop.
But regarding the concept of the project though, i really think it is pretty awesome. This project really has potential to be a successful one. The only thing that can hinder it is its developers themselves. Because this project already has a great comcept, and if developers work hard and continue to do so, then this will be a great investment for all of us.
So i will be watching this token. And will be investing. Just need a little more push. Or should i say, i still need to see something that can really pull me into investing.
Activity: 11
As Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba and other big has change the buying paradigma, the logical next step is to concentrate the online transactions, and this cripto currency is the means we are really waiting for.
Pages:
Jump to: