Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 27. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 314
@eB2X is a good project and am looking forward to it
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
after read thought all related document..
This project should be this week start project !

All details flow and information !
This is a showcase of stater up project !
Activity: 182
goodluck devs very promising projects
Activity: 2
This will a great coin. I will definitely invest for this. Great concept. Thank you
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
eB2X is a company that provides supply chain optimization solutions that enable business suppliers to participate in and profit from B2B eCommerce. eB2X products are offered on a subscription basis, hosted on-site or externally, and include ePromise - an Availability-to-Promise solution that enables suppliers to respond to customer orders with real-time and reliable delivery dates; and ePromise+ - a Capable-to-Promise and supply-chain solution that enables suppliers to respond to customer orders with real-time and optimal order delivery dates.
Activity: 229
Merit: 2
∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali
I see the idea of ​​the project as strong
I wish your project success
Realy i hope to be part of  this great project
Keep calm & hold eB2X
Activity: 350
we need a faster solution for all transaction , hope eb2x will fulfill its promises .
Activity: 43
Integrated Business Solution

eB2X intend to be the (Simpana) single window solution for all your business needs. Our portal will feature an integrated online & in-store billing portal, e-mail based payment requests, instant settlement and all this from a simple browser or any smartphone.  Selling for eB2X tokens comes with the advantage of faster transaction at zero fee. YES, you heard us right. Its zero fee

ZERO FEE!! AMAzing !!!
Support this project!
Activity: 107
Token Distribution

The eB2X platform prides itself on really caring about our community & Ethereum community. Our token distribution is transparent and can be verified by anybody with access to Ethereum Block Explorer. Below is the brief snapshot of proposed token distribution –

http://eb2x.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/meta-chart-1024x683.png

Would know more details of % Huh
Please support more languages?
Activity: 1
  this is very great project
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
looking good project , but why there are confusion between round of airdrops , in form you mentioned this is one and only airdrop , in site you mentioned 3 airdrops ..
Activity: 91
Merit: 11
Why eB2x -

LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More

Hope ETH network can be fastest !
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Another good project, i smell the succeed of this project goodluck team im very exciting about this project glad to be part with it
Activity: 238
Financial freedom is what everybody wants. It's a very interesting project. I will hold these tokens in order to be rich.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
For me, this is a good project, and I am very interested in participating in this project. I will tell about it to my friends in social networks: facebook, twitter, and also I can advertise. Good luck to you.
A fast, easy and secure way for online payment.
@eB2X_io #eB2X
Activity: 224
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

For all participants of Airdrop I wish successful distribution and success in the project !!!
Activity: 195
Very promising and interesting project. I'm happy to participate in it, I recommend that you join.
Activity: 78
eB2X looks interesting for ICO lovers. I joined the airdrop and ico. It looks pretty profitable.
Activity: 62
Hi,
eB2X, i believe in this revolution. I joined the airdrop and  i'm waitint for the token.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
It's good interest project .

Nice one , it really hot to be a nice one !

To the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: