Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 26. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Promissing project. Will be happy to support it.
Activity: 107
Taking features from both  Bitcoin and Ethereum, this project seems  promising.
I would  be a great success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
i am going to invest small amount in it , lets see how it goes , will invest later more if find more stability .
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
it has become the need of hour , a fast currency which can be transferred in seconds .. but do you think it can solve issues like ethereum network chain having from 4 days .!!

Agree ..now is the network problem ..Not a Token quality!
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
This project just a simple but we love all of member here forum. Just one day u got a big community in their threads. This project just for airdrop only? And how much the allocation for airdrop just 100% of supply? Or do u have left token for your team.
Activity: 3
Amazing project.!
It's really nice and see the project seem this promising and right good planning!
Activity: 252
it has become the need of hour , a fast currency which can be transferred in seconds .. but do you think it can solve issues like ethereum network chain having from 4 days .!!
Activity: 8
Token Distribution

The eB2X platform prides itself on really caring about our community & Ethereum community. Our token distribution is transparent and can be verified by anybody with access to Ethereum Block Explorer. Below is the brief snapshot of proposed token distribution –

Clean roadmap and nice project idea planning !

Activity: 7
very nice project
Activity: 56
I did not see the bounty company on your website, do you have it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum in one project seems awesome! I'll look forward to the development of this project and hope it'll be a success like BTC and ETH has now.
Activity: 19
Loving the concept of project ..very real life product and very smart. Perfect for a Currency with fast transaction at low fees . So merchants can accept the payment system .

The airdrop program can let you receive free tokens.  The price for the token is at a very affordable price too so Persons can participate I'm the ico #im_in.
Activity: 32
I like this project it really has everything a crypto needs. I am really considering investing seriously in this. Good luck to developers

Agree with you . It can slove many problem on this moment right now !
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Great project! I will follow the news and use the opportunities
Activity: 48

Where is the road map? joined your airdrop
Activity: 10
Saw this project have strong believe and good planing for help this world slove problem.
Hope this project also can slove ETH network slow problem too !
Activity: 10
Awesome road map
Activity: 560
very innovative project, hope this project will bring us go to moon soon.
Activity: 34
Nice project, good luck.
Activity: 1
Nice project, good luck !
Pages:
Jump to: