Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 31. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
This is really awesome project and started liking on this. Applied on Airdrop. Good Luck Dev
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Looks promising..can we see the team behind this token.
How many tokens do I get in pre sale with 0.3eth?
Activity: 29
eB2X has the lead on this Crypto market, with the power of smart contracts and the power of bitcoin it can be a Whale
Activity: 14
Im actually interested in this project it really has everything a crypto needs. I am really considering carrying my whole family and friends along in this. Good luck to developers Cheesy
Activity: 25
 Such a fusion will provide to the crypto market something kinda like a cornucopia. Hope it will do.
Activity: 45
nice concept and idea , but it will took a hard journey to accomplish that , you have to describe all the details first ..good luck dev
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
this is a good crypto i think this has a posibility to be a good coin in the future,
since lots of coins are being created in the last few months this one is what i have waiting for and i hope that december will be
a month for this coins, lets support other crypto and make it popular
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
I love this project so much and hopefully if I have a coin of this long term holding is my plan so that it will grow eventually. I taking part of this project as well as the full support
Activity: 1
Nice Project
Activity: 53
i will join you guys on this project , i like the idea and wish you success .. will defintly read more about it and get my mind set .
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Finally a worthwhile project with an interesting idea! Smiley I would like to know more information about the developers and wish them good luck!
Activity: 3
Cool! I like this project and I'm waiting for good results. Good luck!
Activity: 66
This is a good project. If this becomes successful. It will be a gold rush. Looked at all the ideas and implementation plan. The are all unique. Dev. I will join in publicity on social media after the airdrop. thanks
Activity: 182
Nice! This is a good project. Good luck to you!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Curios to see how it develops Smiley
Activity: 40
Hi ,
i am very happy to be a part from your project , i wish the best for you and for us Wink !!
good luck ,
#eB2X Airdrop here we go !!!  Cheesy
Activity: 53
good project and good coin
Activity: 196
eB2X features
single window solution,simple transaction
connecting worldwide potential customer of your business
allowing anybody individual to sell and get at 0%fees
overall settlement system on cryptcurrency
Activity: 336
I believe in this project and will take a part!!!
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
more love with new coin.. superb...
Pages:
Jump to: