Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 35. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Great project. This developer deserve commendation. Fastest in every thing. this coin is great.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Good luck with this project!
Activity: 162
These days, the ETH cats have blocked the block, and I didn't get the ETH in the exchange for a day. I'd like to have more concepts like eB2X. Don't get those forks that have no real meaning!
Activity: 108
It looks like a project that will take us to the moon.good luck.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Interesting project, thr concept and objective is amazing. I would like to see this succeed. Like to be part of this through campaigns.
Activity: 29
It is nice that transactions using this token will be much faster and much cheaper. Everyone doesn't want to pay high fees... therefore, using this will be more convenient.
Imagine, we don't have to wait long for our transaction to be confirmed. In just 12 seconds it will be confirmed because only 3 confirmations needed for the transaction to get through.
This will be fantastic.
Activity: 56
Your vision is great guys. I wann join your pre sale and I will pramote you on social media
Activity: 44
Hi dev! can you please give more details how the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum would be! otherwise! hope you best of luck!
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
I believe that this project will be successful.
I am in
Activity: 3
This name is interesting, the project is interesting ... Hope you will do it !
Activity: 112
It's a great idea, I will be happy to watch this platform and I hope the team will be able to implement it. Just imagine the two most large-scale fork unite and take from each other only the best.
Activity: 34
good luck for project
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is an awesome project for cryptohunters, with its great development and good roadmap, this will cause more attention to investors and even more communities will join. Hope to see this one to the moon.
Activity: 3
This is so awesome!
Activity: 23
interesting project
Activity: 8
Good Luck with the Project!!!
Activity: 84
does the project related to B2X itself? interesting for your fast confirmations , if the fee lower than BTC
Activity: 1
I'm waiting this project for invest.  Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 556
The strength behind a coin/token is based in the dev team and the community supporting it. Looks like we already have a good start for this! The concept is similar of other ERC20 tokens, it depends on us to keep it different. Looking forward for a good road map to the moon Smiley
Activity: 224
The Website is nice.. this project ,,, the thing that you should not miss...
Pages:
Jump to: