Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 32. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
This project must come to a success. with its ideas and unique concept. this will be fast in transaction and low fees. I think the community will embrace this project fast enough now that ethereum transaction is too slow it up to 20k unconfirmed transaction every second.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
I like the idea of the combination of two tokens with quality. This will surely fill the gap between what the two tokens lack in other words the good characteristics is maintained for the two tokens while the bad/not so good characteristics is replaced by the other. For sure this project will stay long enough for many users to enjoy. Just hoping it will turn out good for your team.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
good idea with this airdrop.much people join and make this famous project.keep working dev and do the best as you can.all of us support this project
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
希望虚拟货币&#
Very good project, now go to ico there are more than 20% discount, the team is very good
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
I like this project it really has everything a crypto needs. I see the idea of ​​the project as strong
I wish your project success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
A new project with a few details..The good this is the free airdrop. I hope this project will continue to develop and Im also hoping that it will be listed in an exchanges the soonest. Good luck dev and I wish you get more investors
Activity: 723
http://www.fintropy.io/
eB2X AIRDROP COME TODAY THIS BEST AIR DROP
Activity: 348
I like the idea. I just joined the airdrop and I can get it. Thank you prosit
Activity: 30
I will like to participate in community bounty campaign. I have a blog and twitter account with massive reach of audience. Pls pm me if needed
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
I would like to know if you have a bounty compaign.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
this is a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. as it offers lowest block time of 12 seconds only.

truly transferring of tokens will be surely be easier this eb2x
Activity: 443
really, then what makes you believe that this project is very good because I see this project in terms of total coin and the look on the whitepaper is the same as other projects.?
Activity: 51
Cool innovation, good luck!
Activity: 62
Good project, hope it works, waiting for new information and updates
Activity: 73
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism.

Transactions in eB2X happen much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. It’s not just a token, it’s a platform. eB2X token is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the eB2X platform. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.
Activity: 36
When this project successed. Its going to change everything. From a small glimpse of this roadmap. It seems promising. I have filled the form Sir.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
A new and very good project, I join! Developers of success and good luck to you!
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
I like the roadmap. Low transaction time is good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
The idea of the project seems interesting
Definitely like your roadmap
Wait to see whitepaper and future development!
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Interesting project! I am hoping for a successful campaign and interested to join for the bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: