Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 62. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Really excited about this project and appreciate the detailed information provided about it. Good luck!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
This stupid cryptokitties game is affecting Ethereum blockchain very badly, hope it won't affect you guys much, cheers
Activity: 163
Please is your pre sale $0.02 or $0.2? Because I am seeing this two figures on Airdrop form.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Immediately seen the project is serious and focused on many years. Judging by the page development will be fast then what we need.
Activity: 18
Thanks for the information. Proud to participate in your project. Simply fill out the registration form. May work well, and success continues for you, Dev
Activity: 49
Innovation with great aspect of focus to yield divident in the later future
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long. Good luck in the project!
Activity: 19
Feels like the coin name signifies such great flame of success in the near crypto future.
Activity: 309
I love this project.
Fast and secure transaction is the way.

Good luck dev. I'm holding till the moon
Activity: 1
Will be awesome
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This is more of what we want. Financial freedom fast and easy transactions. I'm having 5 stars for this.
Activity: 172
I think this the fastest and the most easy way for online payments with good concept. I will support this coin. Good luck!!!
Activity: 3
I think this will be the next real bitcoin! Its a great project and i am Happy to be a Part of this team
Activity: 11
what a good project in nowadays i joined it and love it
Activity: 51
the business global solution is good features about this eb2x thats awesome good job dev!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Goodluck for the project hope your project make success
Activity: 210
This project looks good. 0% fees in marketplace is good! good luck on your project!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very good idea of the project is distinguished by its novelty and its brightness. If the dev team will work hard all of it will turn out. I will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: