Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 61. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
I love this project and like this idea. im sure im in this
we wait for big successful soon
Good luck dev.
Activity: 53
EBc2X is secure fast easy and also cheap. I like this token. Hope to be a part of this community. This deserves a share and post on social medias.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
looks good ,good luck guys
Activity: 36
surely believe eB2X will bring some changes for digital payment industry
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's a great idea to combine Bitcoin and Ethereum. You should get something very cutting-edge and technologically advanced. I will follow the development of this evolution in the world of cryptocurrency and support the developers in this difficult task.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I like the little time it takes to complete an eb2x transaction
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Good project, i hope a good future for this coin
Ty devs
Activity: 82
Great project! Have recommended to my friends, so that developers come on! Develop the project!
Activity: 11
This project will succeed. I am glad to be part of this
Activity: 67
There should be lot of campaign on social media to get this token promoted.
Activity: 134
Thinking about investing in eB2X, it is a great project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
worthwhile project. I must forget to follow him. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 322
A fantastic project guys. Price target when listed on a good exchange: $5-7 for 1 eB2X
Pre-ICO price: $0.02 for 1 eB2X
ICO price(date will be announced soon): $0.7 for 1 eB2X

join with this. this has a amazing team also. cheers.
Activity: 27
It is a nice innovation. A dynamism of ether and bitcoin coupled with a state of the art technology will do just great
Activity: 86
This sounds amazing.. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.

Wow. i cant wait for this to take off. I am going to monitor this project closely as possible. GL!
Activity: 1764
This is good news for all investors, we will not have to pay fees for purchase your tokens, which will allow us to buy more tokens eB2X on this money. I would also like suggest you to make purchase of any goods for your tokens with discount, there will be more interest for buyers to use your company and promote more so more people will hear about it.
Activity: 11
I applied for the airdrop already. Their features are cool and will surely succeed. Thanks to this great team.
Activity: 322
Please coming the eB2X token that is the next generation cryptocurrency,trusted for investment, please join with this great project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 18
Thank you for +Merit
Crypto currency for the business of the industry will be extremely useful. Good luck to your project  Wink
Activity: 15
A good road map. The project will be successful. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: