Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 89. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good luck devs, more greese.  eB2X to the moon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Im support this project, i hope this coin will be good coin and the price will be high and succes. Good luck
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
B2X was great! eB2X will be even greater. Any coin specifics to share on this thread?
Activity: 109
The website is nicely designed. That a sign of good project
Activity: 53
great project. thanks for the free tokens

good luck devs.
Activity: 4
The fact is this, I believe in this awesome project and I'm sure it's success already. Great job @dev.
Activity: 302
This is quite an interesting solution, the fusion of Bitcoin 2x and Ethereum. Can give a good result. Let's see what happens from this  Smiley
Activity: 10
eB2X Airdrop is awsome and great airdrop and I Hope that you are participiting this airdrop or form Wink
Activity: 686
at first glance, the project looks good, I would like more information about your plans for the website , good luck to the developers
Activity: 51
Okay. The 3 confirmations is quite unique. I've had a longer time with miners on BTC. I just hope this project comes out well because I have high hopes
Activity: 92
´´. Transactions in eB2X happen much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. It’s not just a token, it’s a platform. eB2X token is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the eB2X platform. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.´´
Is important the speed and low fees.
Good luck
Activity: 98
I love the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum that eB2X has. Wishing this token a success
Activity: 233
I think this project has the potential to be a very solid Token with the support of a strong community and dev team. The website seems to be well done and your social media presence is solid. I am definitely prepared to back this project and offer any support that I’m able to. I would also like to wish the dev team and community good luck in all future endeavors.
Activity: 73
Promising project..... to mooooon
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
 Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum, that sounds great! Could be really revolutionary.
Activity: 84
Я yжe зaпoлнилa фopмy,  тaк чтo вce oк!  Haдeюcь нa лoяльнoe oтнoшeниe к Airdrop.  Ждy тoкeнoв cпacибo!
Activity: 87
Who dare resist a fast, cheap and secured payment solution. an impressive project that is sure to do well. thumbs up to the Dev team. I'm eagerly waiting to give my total support to the project.
Activity: 686
this is a good opportunity, thank you team for the chance, great project and great roadmap. Good luck
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
The issue of transactions is relevant. The bitcoin system is out of date for 10 years of existence, and the world needs a fresh solution. Let it be a eB2X!
Activity: 56
This project looks great, i love all the ideas put into it
Pages:
Jump to: