Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 88. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Verry interesting project with good name i will support you dev
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Hi! It's an amazing project, I really see its potential. I wish you good luck and I am glad to support the team.
Activity: 143
After missing out on B2x I am glad here comes another project like it.I hope it does even better than B2x
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
"eB2X Airdrop: A fast, easy and secure way for online payment. Airdrop is open: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/jjJnuvz4Y9TXsKsC3 https://eb2x.io/ @eB2X_io #eB2X #airdrop #Ether #Bitcoin #Crypto #FreeToken"
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Looking forward to what you can achieve. Maybe this will be the next eBTC or ELITE, who knows!
Activity: 28
Project looks promising, definitely worth keeping eye on progress. It's written on your website that you are building a platform and I will be checking for details.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Awesome project with faster transaction.. Kudos to the team
Activity: 116
Similar name with the b2x..
Combining ethereum and bitcoin 2x is an innovative way of raising the demand of the coin..
I see no reason why this won't be success with just total supply of 21million if serious amount of work is been done
Activity: 29
Awesome project, I reserve marketing the project in west Africa
Activity: 103
Wow.This is an amazing project with lots of potential. Glad to be an early participant.
Activity: 177
great design, congratulations
Activity: 532
Combination of the two high demand coin can only result to something extra ordinary. Good luck Dev
Activity: 42
Its interesting this coin will be the Ecosystem we will have yo run our business on.
Please make that come through
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Wow is the most interesting program I've heard, it will tremendously facilitate transactions between people, in their day to day and in business, and spectacular with zero rate, that's great, my best wishes in all the development of this project, the best of the successes I will beI will be sharing this project via social networks to contribute to its development, greetings
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Looks good! Glad to participate and will see your eB2X as payment method! Wish a luck!
Activity: 47
I like the idea of ​​implementing tokens into the business with high speed and low cost of transactions. Good luck devs
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Interesting project.
I am in and follow and keep your token until moon as you said in form.
Keep it up devs.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
You have a really great idea about combining all best things from eth and btc.
I think this project will have a future!
Let's see!
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
Great project ! Nice ! I'm following it closely ... 50% BTC and 50% ETH ... Hmm let's see whats going to happen Wink
Good luck !
copper member
Activity: 132
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
eB2x has interesting features as mentioned. I am hoping that it'll be successful and price per eB2x moon to $5 - 7$  Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: