Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 92. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is Great and Nice Project looking Promising. I love this
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This is very promising project with great vision and promising visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the blockchain and crypto field
Activity: 142
Looking good, good luck
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Faster and cheaper transactions, portal for business directory, online store Smiley, seems like a cool business model, well, the proposal is ok, as long as all has been put in place as stated, i think is worth a shot
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
potential to achive a good target .i think it will be best ico i have choosen.good to team and hope for best.
Activity: 294
amazing. new btc Smiley cant wait to get my hands on this one. good luck guys!
Activity: 35
I honestly love the idea of this token. The billing portal for businesses is a fantastic concept. I see this project flying high. I will follow its progress and fully support it.
Activity: 224
Good project with interesting concept . I thing it should be extremely popular and successful . Transaction speed and security is very important. Wish you good luck !
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Seems like the best project to date, Bitcoin buyers are now millionaires maybe time to jump in before getting left behind.
The Safest Place To Join The Revolution of Trade and Investment !!!!
Activity: 71
Will support the project, good luck with your brilliant project, taking into account long-term investments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Interesting project!
What is your hard cup?
Activity: 54
Waooo, fusion of bitcoin and etheruem, this project looks very promising, looking forward for greater achievement Dev.
Activity: 296
A great idea is the merger of bitcoins and etherium. The block time is 12 sec.
I wanted to ask, but the mining will be available?
Activity: 24
New airdrop, I'm applying as one of the first 100. I believe it's gonna moon fast and be a great coin. I'm in support of this coin. Kudos!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
It's great being here couple with the fact that this blockchain have integrated portal system for all things internet makes it more alluring
Activity: 251
This is interesting
Project targeted at making people uniting and bringing people of different races together are great projects
I won't be surprise if this project goes mainstream since It's going to adopt the technology of Blockchain to make that works
Good luck Grin
Activity: 74
The ideal of this project is great, with good team
Activity: 266
I think this project is very promising
Activity: 5
I like the idea behind this project, waiting for more future updates Smiley
Activity: 93
so some one coming with some new point and unique name . let me know like now a days ETH transaction are getting stucked and getting failed. have you also thought for that to overcome on this issue ? i'll be thankful to your satisfactory answer technically . thanks
Pages:
Jump to: