Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 86. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A promising project for todays needs
Activity: 15
This is a reasonable and preferably project to work with I see greater things ahead in this wonderful project
Activity: 257
an interesting project that will help solve problems with existing cryptic currencies, is a combination of the best characteristics of the best two existing coins
Activity: 18
Good job i like your project
Activity: 51
This project is very nice and has a good concept in which it aims faster online transactions through crypto currency.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Nice ERC20 token project....I have joined your airdrop....good luck with distribution n development. s2557376
Activity: 23
The fastest and the most easy way for online payments, very impressive. So happy to be part of this.
Activity: 53
i trust that les't join and support
Activity: 3
Great project, well done, great idea! Join the landing! I wish you success.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
I think everyone likes lighting speed and lowest fees.
nice project!
deep it up devs
 Wink
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello.
Good project!! I’m waiting for more information.
I hope this project will be success.
Activity: 104
Through it's concept of unified bitcoin and Ethereum is what makes this project stronger. I can't wait to get its tokens and hold more, certainly this will rise up to the market.
Activity: 59
Good project keep it up
Activity: 568
I've looked at your platform. looks very solid and promising. impressive. high transaction speed and 100% trust-less mechanism , which I still have to figure out, is interesting and creative. I will follow your development. good luck to developers Wink
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
interesting project with a great innovation. also i'm already register for airdrop
thanks
Activity: 64
Wow The project has a lot of cool fearures, I will follow it!
Activity: 42
All I can say is good project and best of luck to the team. Am gonna follow you till the end*we dey 2geda*
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
Glad to be with you on the same ship. Let it drift for a long time and it is nice.
Activity: 11
Just joined.... hope this will be a good project!
Activity: 2
very promising project with good organisation
Pages:
Jump to: