Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 85. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I hope this project will have a very long positive story,
and we will not be disappointed in it.
Activity: 50
After going through the road map, the project looks sustainable. With commitment from the developers, I believe that the project will be successful.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Good project you have my support Good luck devs.
Activity: 88
This project will sure soar high because Cryptocurrency is taking over... Let's make it happen...!
Activity: 84
nice project im looking forward for this project Grin
Activity: 36
Cool project!
I am supporting you!
Good luck!
Activity: 129
Great project. I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! It sounds like an awesome opportunity to be a part of it. I wish, your project will be a very successful one! Good luck to the developers
Activity: 644
Amazing project ! I'm glad to be a part of it.
Activity: 19
What do you expect from the hybrid of bitcoin2x and ethereum? It is gonna be the best!!!
Activity: 73
The fusion of both Bitcoin2x and ethereum will definitely produce a crypto that is trustworthy, reliable and fast.. eB2X will  definitely lead among its pairs
Activity: 52
It looks to be an interesting project with good perspective. I hope this project will succeed.
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
What a good project to remember. This project serves as an Xmas gift. Take it seriously... Success Always!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
very good project, I am sure your project will be successful and be the best
Activity: 532
B2x and ethereum are most promising coin. With their fusion as eB2x, this would be a good one. I'm excited to have this and will support this coin.
Activity: 140
This project agendas are one of a kind and will surely revitalize and take charge of the crypto world. The dev makes it so easy to understand what the project is all about and how it will be achieved. Being transparent actually goes a long way in helping most projects and the dev has got that on lock already.
Kudos to the dev for handing out the opportunity to be part of this project
Activity: 209
This is a good project, hope to see this coin on CoinMarketCap soon with a reasonable value. Success devs 💪💪💪📈
Activity: 88
Price target when listed on a good exchange: $5-7 for 1 eB2X  - wow I hope it will come true Smiley
Activity: 252
I need to know more about this project before I can invest in it, can anyoneone enlighten me
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
0 fee transaction is great! I'll get and hodl!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
consider this as a support for your effort
if airdrop given the support continuously coming
Pages:
Jump to: