Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 5. (Read 80406 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 04:52:43 PM
Too bad this turned out to be a scam. This kid will be found and justice will be delivered sooner or later. People think they can get away with these kind of things. I wish you good luck in your life.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
October 23, 2017, 04:32:27 PM
whales started to collect
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 03:53:31 PM
what this too is scam?? lol  oh my gosh. im thankful i wasn't able to buy more of this altcoin. wew
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 23, 2017, 03:42:26 PM
Anyone know where the devs are? I wanted to ask them a question but they are not responding?

He is active on telegram, but surely will not answer at random users. He has too much work to do.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
October 23, 2017, 03:19:55 PM
Whats the deal with the new dev buying this coin? How can this be dead if someone has bought the coin and is going to be working on it? The twitter is back up.
Activity: 40
October 23, 2017, 01:36:35 PM
So is this definitely a scam? the hope is the last to die Undecided

yes go read in the newbie sections of the forum. They tell you that almost 99% of all altcoins are going to be a scam......
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
October 23, 2017, 01:29:59 PM
HOLD !!
Activity: 145
October 23, 2017, 01:24:20 PM
as i said, EthereumCash Token will dead soon, why do you believe in token, they dont spend more time to build their system and you want to get token free. No have anything free.
Activity: 130
October 23, 2017, 12:19:47 PM
surprise was the application itself, huh? pretty good step, dev and his team look serious about this project and that's great. too many scams around, if this project earns the community's trust, it may have a bright future and even can take someone too the moon:) missed the first 3 airdrops, will be trying my chance for 4th one! but even if i miss, i won't join the fudders' trains just because i lost the airdrops. as long as it's a solid project, there always will be a chance join. but personally i need to see more proofs and developments to invest. so far it looks good, lets hope the best for this project Smiley

If you were in the telegram from day 1, you would see how dedicated and helpful the team is. I think the App is a HUGE step. Doesnt look bad for a beta version either

The dev, the 4+ mods keeping the trolls out, The community thats growing. This project is going places!

that's good to hear. backing by the community is crucial and important. there are always a lot ppl to support various projects, so u can build a community quick. but as a dev (and/or team) u must be honest. i guess almost everyone here knows about the famous example. first kind of this phenomenon, eBTC. it had an amazing community (actually still have some) but dev just literally shitted. now some ppl claimed to have taken the project over etc... but lots of ppl lost their faith and trust. that's what i'm trying to say. i had just taken airdrop token and waited to see what'd happen before making an investment. and just in a week, everything went shit. i didn't gain or lose anything but unfortunately some ppl lost their money. so, before making in immediate decision i'd like to see the way of the project. getting hyped suddenly or being caught by the fud waves will do nothing but eventually will drive u to lose. i hardly understand of these two kind of ppl, just when we are on the dawn of a new project. personally i appreciate the App step, it's giving me good signals but will keep watching the process. since i'm spending time here that means i'm into cripto-world. so, i'd like to see this project to succeed but that doesn't mean i'll stop being cautious. i won't be defending to the death whatever happens or will be fudding otherwise. just keep watching close, because as i experienced before, dev and the team will decide the faith of the project. as long as they re honest and hardworking, they ll always find a good-solid community behind them. and if u re enough wise, u know that community is the key for journey to the moon. for the moment, the only thing i can say regarding project is "good luck" Smiley time will show the rest.

tl:dr, patience is a virtue Smiley

i wrote this post just a week ago. now when i check, i see similar things as eBTC case. pretty sad to see this kind of things but nothing to do. i hope noone lost their money. i don't understand why people act too impatient, ok u might want to earn fast but u shouldn't forget there is a high probability that u ll lose fast. unfortunately people don't listen and wanna experience bitterness no matter what. anyway, sometimes best medicine is the poison itself, but that'll hurt u a lot for sure.
Activity: 33
October 23, 2017, 11:01:59 AM
So is this definitely a scam? the hope is the last to die Undecided
Activity: 70
I am human
October 23, 2017, 09:32:48 AM
We need more from dev because now the Telegram chat is dead, no sign of him!
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 23, 2017, 09:03:25 AM
eBTC is going to be huge,  E cash was just a straight scam the dev already walked off with 70 thousand dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
October 23, 2017, 07:23:42 AM
I believe tomorro i can buy lambo with ecash..
as a toy car maybe  Grin

eBTC is an exchange Huh
no, it is an erc20 token.
Here you have something to read about the new team: https://medium.com/@eBTCFoundation/update-on-recent-events-within-ebtc-f8f2888cfb2b
Also a few merchants already accept eBTC.
Activity: 51
October 23, 2017, 07:11:14 AM
eBTC is an exchange Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 06:44:42 AM
I believe tomorro i can buy lambo with ecash..
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 06:31:14 AM
Ecash>Ebtc before 1st November.

Remember this post please  Smiley
Yeah screw your math and prepare your shitting pants because on November 1st when you see the price of eBTC you are about to shit your pants. eBTC => MOON
Activity: 56
October 23, 2017, 06:22:07 AM
No one talking about lambos or moon here anymore?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 23, 2017, 05:42:30 AM
if this is a scam it does it make it ok to sell the coins because then I'm just ripping someone else off. I'm holding on to them  until its clear if this is legit or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 23, 2017, 04:55:15 AM
Ecash>Ebtc before 1st November.

Remember this post please  Smiley
Activity: 35
October 23, 2017, 02:56:04 AM
That escalated quickly!
From my own experience, you should not put any trust, fantasies and especially $$ into some shady token with a popular name in it. Well, only if you know the right time to jump off the pump wave. Only if you got your tokens from airdrop - that's a different story.
Pages:
Jump to: