Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 4. (Read 80406 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 03:18:55 PM
I think he don't know what is a whitepaper, give him some suggestion so he may write a whitepaper according to your need  Cheesy Wink
i agree. very easy to scam by create a token. no spent more time to build system. If you have a good project, your domain must have high value but .technology is very cheap, only 2$, and more ppl is still scamed. Believe me, sell all Ecash or you will cry soon. I give my advice because iam trader too.
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
October 24, 2017, 02:17:04 PM
I think he don't know what is a whitepaper, give him some suggestion so he may write a whitepaper according to your need  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 12:32:58 PM
Bitair will be adopting cryptocurrency as their payment for travel and tour services. Invest while it is still pre-selling. you may want to use my referral link to get a bonus Smiley
 https://bitair.io/affiliate-income/0e8635d8a328931c13a316094b1f12fd_LMvheywlxb
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
October 24, 2017, 11:50:48 AM
what was the amount of the airdrop please ? can someone also give me the token settting to add in my MEW ?
Activity: 42
October 24, 2017, 09:44:01 AM
What is the link of the telegram of ECASH?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
October 24, 2017, 07:45:22 AM
Be Ready Guys,I think we will see a huge buy with ECash I can smell the Whitepaper Wink

Have you seen the EthereumDark whitepaper? Reality hit that coin's price when it was released.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
October 24, 2017, 06:29:00 AM
Whats the deal with the new dev buying this coin? How can this be dead if someone has bought the coin and is going to be working on it? The twitter is back up.

There wasn't a new dev.     Dylan (the scammer dev)   said the white paper was coming out and that it was done and going to be posted.     2 minutes before the whitepaper release he said he was stepping down and the project was bought by some anonymous investors.    A person named Toby came in and said "Hi I am the new dev"    and that was that.   No one heard anything or got any response for the next 2 days.

People found out NinjaGods  (Dylan the scammer dev's)  as well as this Toby personsal info (they are friends).      Threats were made,  law enforcement has been called.

So Dylan has now freaked out and magically pops back in claiming that he is retaking the project and will release a white paper in 10 days (even though he said he already had a whitepaper done).       

Now he is banning anyone and everyone that mentions this,  in an attempt to censor and get people to forget this ever happened.

Interesting, well I hope that the law enforcement scared him enough to put together a nice white paper for us  Wink
Activity: 51
October 24, 2017, 06:11:21 AM
who is now the new dev? and why they on the site is empty, giving road map was lost ?? here even about white paper and does not smell even !!! Embarrassed
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 06:02:47 AM
Be Ready Guys,I think we will see a huge buy with ECash I can smell the Whitepaper Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 04:27:20 AM
I didn't get Ecash?Huh

Believe me it is better you didn't get. Now you don't have to worry about the ongoing discussions here. Lucky you.  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 02:58:41 AM
I didn't get Ecash?Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 11:00:04 PM
Whats the deal with the new dev buying this coin? How can this be dead if someone has bought the coin and is going to be working on it? The twitter is back up.

There wasn't a new dev.     Dylan (the scammer dev)   said the white paper was coming out and that it was done and going to be posted.     2 minutes before the whitepaper release he said he was stepping down and the project was bought by some anonymous investors.    A person named Toby came in and said "Hi I am the new dev"    and that was that.   No one heard anything or got any response for the next 2 days.

People found out NinjaGods  (Dylan the scammer dev's)  as well as this Toby personsal info (they are friends).      Threats were made,  law enforcement has been called.

So Dylan has now freaked out and magically pops back in claiming that he is retaking the project and will release a white paper in 10 days (even though he said he already had a whitepaper done).       

Now he is banning anyone and everyone that mentions this,  in an attempt to censor and get people to forget this ever happened.

This is true!!

The mafia are involved and he would be dealt with in a few days
Activity: 8
October 23, 2017, 08:00:27 PM
ecash is so scam, every on protect their identity in register domain in cryptoworld is scam, remember that
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
October 23, 2017, 06:37:20 PM
ecash will reach ebtc before 1st Nov, be ready Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 23, 2017, 06:31:20 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 05:23:45 PM
So is this definitely a scam? the hope is the last to die Undecided

Don't tell me you never expeceted that  Grin
October 23, 2017, 05:21:50 PM
Too bad this turned out to be a scam. This kid will be found and justice will be delivered sooner or later. People think they can get away with these kind of things. I wish you good luck in your life.

who says it is scam? the dev is alive on telegram and he is working on the project. stop bullshits please.

He replies on there once a day and kicks people that were from that start in the telegram group. So what are you talking about?

maybe cause that people FUD and spam?
And 1/day is enough, he is not a moderator, he is the dev.
Have you ever seen Zuckemberg answers to your comments on facebook?

Where is the White paper that he promised 2 days ago? Why did he say 5 minutes before time that 'Toby' is taking over the project? Why is he 'back' now? Can he answer these questions? No he won't. If you ask that on telegram you will be banned.
October 23, 2017, 05:15:31 PM
Too bad this turned out to be a scam. This kid will be found and justice will be delivered sooner or later. People think they can get away with these kind of things. I wish you good luck in your life.

who says it is scam? the dev is alive on telegram and he is working on the project. stop bullshits please.

He replies on there once a day and kicks people that were from that start in the telegram group. So what are you talking about?

maybe cause that people FUD and spam?
And 1/day is enough, he is not a moderator, he is the dev.
Have you ever seen Zuckemberg answers to your comments on facebook?
October 23, 2017, 05:12:40 PM

October 23, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: