Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 46. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 16
October 15, 2017, 09:30:27 AM
You are so ridiculous it's unbelievable. Oh, so you pretend to have questions, why are you even here, how long has it been now - almost 2 whole days. We all understand you have an agenda for being here. You don't fool anybody.

Nobody will buy YOUR lies anymore, Armin, if anybody ever did in the start, they're not now. You overdid your stay for too long.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 09:13:35 AM
If crypto credit cards are illegal, then how do you explain big succesful projects like CENTRA card and Pay 10x?

ArminH and his many multiple accounts runs a FUD operation here, he has been going at it for 28+ hours now. Just ignore whatever he says, he is here on a FUDmission.

It's getting ridiculous. Everybody knows you are part of the scammers.
FUD is just scammers cheap excuse.
You don't even know what FUD means. There is no competing project, so tell me who would spread FUD?
I told you exactly the same before, but you didn't reply. All you're doing is spamming the same comments all time.

@ Whatta: you should be able to answer those questions on your own, but here's a hint: what do you think is the reason they both cooperate with financial institutions? Why are they bound to fiat, although representing cryptocurrencies?

@ ninjagod: So you want to tell us that you distributed the coins over 2 days and 2nd dump only happened because half of the people decided to sell their coins at the same time? Seriously?
If they sold their coins immediately on receipt like you say, rate would have dropped slow but constant, but it crashed.
The only thing I can see in Etherdelta is, that your account (which we know) didn't do the transaction. But only for this wallet. You can easily dump coins with another wallet.
I can't believe half of the people sold almost in the same second.
Btw: I'm not destroying your project. As I said already, I came here willing to invest. I just had some questions, but all I got was spam and insult.
If anybody damaged your project, it's the guys spamming and insulting (like battle1doom).
If serious concerns and good questions destroy your project, maybe it's not that well-conceived?

YES. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! I sent 1500 airdrops about 4 hours ago. They are the ones who dumped because I airdropped to them whilst the price was high! Most of the 'serious' questions are ridiculous claims that have a legitimate answer if people did their research.

Of course just a coincidence they all sold at same time, right?
Nobody will buy your lies anymore.
You didn't answer one of my questions and your homepage also has no information about the important topics.
Your little trolls like battle1doom just call every criticism a FUD without any arguments. Even people like me asking normal questions get insulted from the 1st second. This shows you don't have arguments.
If this wasn't a scam, people would get treated with respect.
Besides some trolls and some kids falling for your scam, nobody will invest. You can never attract big investors with this tactic.
Everybody using the word FUD is a troll hyping your stupid scam. The inflationary use of this word of course is a general problem, still it's a good indicator for scams.
I talked to 2 lawyers already, both said cryptocurrency based credit cards aren't possible according to current law, but only for EU. Does anybody have information about US, China, Korea and Russia?
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
October 15, 2017, 09:11:41 AM
Did I miss it??
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 09:03:39 AM
Not receive my token, dev what happen? pls be fair
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 09:00:49 AM
When starts the sign up for round 4?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 08:43:00 AM
I have not received Airdrop
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 08:37:45 AM
The dev is now working hard on the whitepaper, if you have any enquiries please post either here or on the Telegram group before inboxing, give them time to get the whitepaper right!

Facebook community group can now be joined:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1966495690275327/
Activity: 7
October 15, 2017, 08:09:57 AM
I joined AirDrop 3. # 2027. The tokens did not come. please check.
Activity: 328
October 15, 2017, 06:56:50 AM
Tell me, please when will be 4 round

I am waiting that
Activity: 71
October 15, 2017, 06:22:16 AM
I got tokens, will keep them for a while  Wink
Activity: 182
October 15, 2017, 06:15:38 AM
It's quite apparent why a lot of projects decide to go for a moderated thread when you see some of the lowlife FUDDERS come out of their woodwork, they will do and say ANYTHING for profit with their lies and manipulation of the truth. Amazing  Wink
My impression is that it is just maybe 2 or 3 guys working hard to FUD with multiple accounts. They seem to be somewhat experienced in their FUDDING ways, but use newb accounts in case their accounts get banned by bitcointalk, they can just make another and carry on.

My bet is that they support that worthless and proven scam eBTC and don't like the competition from a true project like ECASH. Talk about irony when those scammers come here and FUD when they themselves are the true scammers. LOL  Grin Grin

To everybody else; you may use Telegram for unbiased news and updates, the devteam is very active there and it is more or less FUD free  Smiley

Whitepaper coming soon...

More exchanges coming soon...

Team of 3 people working on the debit card.

A 4'th (small) airdrop will be ann. later.

A bounties campaign will be ann. later.

The future is bright - be a part of that golden future. So bright I got to wear shades  Wink Cool Cool Cool

Activity: 112
October 15, 2017, 05:59:27 AM
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
October 15, 2017, 05:58:26 AM
You say that this is scam? Probable you are right because i tried to join airdrop and got message that will start airdrop on 14 October 19.00 GMT but airdrop 4 never started.
Dev message
Today: Finish distributing airdrops for those in round 3.
Day 2: Release the white paper
Day 3: Round 4 (Bounty)
Day 5 (five) : New Exchange
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
October 15, 2017, 05:54:28 AM
You say that this is scam? Probable you are right because i tried to join airdrop and got message that will start airdrop on 14 October 19.00 GMT but airdrop 4 never started.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
October 15, 2017, 05:10:42 AM
Activity: 103
October 15, 2017, 05:07:43 AM
I'm Join This AirDrop!thank you!
My Twitter
URL: https://twitter.com/AlertAirDrop1
BlogURL: www.alertairdrop.jp*
 Blogs and Twitter send information in multiple languages. Please refer!
Do you want to see Air Drop Alert in multiple languages?
I would like to see it in any xountry too.
It seems there is a popular Goku Coin Fork & Burn (old currency), it is more expensive.
I will immediately share information with Twitter above.
See it! Later, recently I am addicted to
【 808 coins! 】
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 1532606.0
This is POS currency, so just having it has more and more money!【808% !!】 It's a calculation that more than 2% of money a day falls! Please check it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 04:48:17 AM
When starts round 4?
Activity: 142
October 15, 2017, 04:28:04 AM
Activity: 126
October 15, 2017, 04:06:49 AM
devs are dumping their coin all of the way, and people buying this coin with hard earned money

I have not dumped anything. Please actually check before making false accusations. Stop trying to drive the price down so you can buy cheap  Smiley.

Please whats the current circulating supply???

Please release a perfect white paper or else this project would be dead.

No rush.
Make sure its perfect and mind blowing.

Thanks
Activity: 126
October 15, 2017, 03:53:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: