Pages:
Author

Topic: ECASH - page 45. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 02:06:26 PM
Honestly can't wait for more updates, this is getting pretty exciting honestly I don't believe the FUD till I see evidence so IM HYPED!!

I need the FUDS

I want a price drop so i can load up.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 02:05:53 PM
Don't forget to join the telegram group! Our community is growing tremendously  Grin
Activity: 51
October 15, 2017, 01:53:08 PM
Honestly can't wait for more updates, this is getting pretty exciting honestly I don't believe the FUD till I see evidence so IM HYPED!!
Activity: 182
October 15, 2017, 01:36:34 PM
ArminH is here (for days on end now) because the success of ECASH is a direct threat to his personal interests or someone he is working for (competing projects). This is so blatantly obvious it has been clear to everyone for some time now. Why don't you get a life ArminH.

ECASH is on a path to great glory, simply check out the news and updates from the devteam on Telegram.

Thanks for substantiating my argument.
All answers are like this, no content just childish insults.
I said it about 10 times already. There is no competing project thus no reason for FUD. You just come up with the same stupid arguments all time.
I could never damage a project as much as those kids hyping, insulting and posting meaningless answers.

You sure try your best Armin. There are several competing projects. And you know very well your FUD can scare away unexperienced investors. That's why you are here. Everything counts in large amounts right  Wink

It's not going to work, sure maybe you can scare away a new'b or two, but the big investors will come in once the project is more mature and things start to fall into place. Price will then skyrocket and the team can add even more teammembers.
Activity: 59
October 15, 2017, 01:27:16 PM
ArminH is here (for days on end now) because the success of ECASH is a direct threat to his personal interests or someone he is working for (competing projects). This is so blatantly obvious it has been clear to everyone for some time now. Why don't you get a life ArminH.

ECASH is on a path to great glory, simply check out the news and updates from the devteam on Telegram.

Thanks for substantiating my argument.
All answers are like this, no content just childish insults.
I said it about 10 times already. There is no competing project thus no reason for FUD. You just come up with the same stupid arguments all time.
I could never damage a project as much as those kids hyping, insulting and posting meaningless answers.
Activity: 159
October 15, 2017, 01:10:34 PM
When is new airdrop?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
October 15, 2017, 12:55:34 PM
I want to ask the man who said about the cards that you can't receive money.there is already another card which uses bitcoin and you can receiving money from atm.how can this done and not the ecash?
Good point. Bitcoin cc are also not possible. That's why there is none in the EU. Maybe you mix up credit and debit cards? Why don't you just ask a lawyer? There are many hotlines where you can get those facts for 1 or 2 $.

In 3 days no arguments, although it's very easy to contact a lawyer or check laws on your own.
What's the reason for this? This project doesn't have any 'real' supporters. Only fake accounts hyping this coin, like doom, A62 etc.
I only keep writing here, because those who suffer from such scams are small investors and newbies.
Big investors don't invest here anyway, that's why market cap and rate are still ridiculous.
I know that most accounts here are fake accounts who never invest. But still some people might fall for this, because they think there are many people investing due to fake accounts.

Some people, especially newbies, think a successful airdrop shows that it's not a scam. But that's bullshit.

Another hint: people ask me how to identify a fake account. Of course that's not always easy. Some fake accounts do this very well. But here it's easy to find out.
Just imagine you just invested in a new coin and then somebody reports his concerns. How would you react?
You would probably first do some research if the given information is accurate, then you would ask for more information/details.
But fake accounts only denounce critics. They will only talk about your account and its age, sometimes they even use insults and every concern, no matter how rational, will be called FUD.
Check the last 10 pages, you will find at least 4 of them.
Indicators:
- overuse of the word FUD
- blame people for no reason, e.g. 'you only pissed because you missed the airdrop' while still airdrops follow. Or 'you're angry because you missed the buy opportunity' while rate is decreasing (sounds ridiculous, but all happened here)
- often poor language, even insults
- no rational arguments

Instead of trying to identify the fake accounts, another option is to identify the real investors. Check those accounts that aren't completely new and that obviously invested without hyping. Then you should try to find out if they successfully invested in other coins (board search function) in order to determine the size of their investments.
BTW: Can't find real investors here, a few small investors at best.

But don't rely on this. Other scams are made much better and fake accounts aren't always that easy to identify.
The only thing that really helps is doing your own accurate research, which may cost you a lot of time. Many people just don't have that time. If you aren't sure, better do not invest, or only invest money you definitely don't need. After some time you will realize which people you can trust. Unfortunately many people (like me), make new accounts every year, due to an increased need of privacy/anonymity. So best case really is to do your own research.

you're a newbie yourself,You should have used your REAL account if your concerns were genuine.I invested 700$ myself 2 days ago and now the value of my tokens is around 5k,that means even if it is a scam(which I'm pretty sure it isn't) I'm still in 700% profit.

I'm trying to explain it to them, but these "experts" do not understand anything)))
Activity: 126
October 15, 2017, 12:54:49 PM
Activity: 68
October 15, 2017, 12:35:09 PM
I want to ask the man who said about the cards that you can't receive money.there is already another card which uses bitcoin and you can receiving money from atm.how can this done and not the ecash?
Good point. Bitcoin cc are also not possible. That's why there is none in the EU. Maybe you mix up credit and debit cards? Why don't you just ask a lawyer? There are many hotlines where you can get those facts for 1 or 2 $.

In 3 days no arguments, although it's very easy to contact a lawyer or check laws on your own.
What's the reason for this? This project doesn't have any 'real' supporters. Only fake accounts hyping this coin, like doom, A62 etc.
I only keep writing here, because those who suffer from such scams are small investors and newbies.
Big investors don't invest here anyway, that's why market cap and rate are still ridiculous.
I know that most accounts here are fake accounts who never invest. But still some people might fall for this, because they think there are many people investing due to fake accounts.

Some people, especially newbies, think a successful airdrop shows that it's not a scam. But that's bullshit.

Another hint: people ask me how to identify a fake account. Of course that's not always easy. Some fake accounts do this very well. But here it's easy to find out.
Just imagine you just invested in a new coin and then somebody reports his concerns. How would you react?
You would probably first do some research if the given information is accurate, then you would ask for more information/details.
But fake accounts only denounce critics. They will only talk about your account and its age, sometimes they even use insults and every concern, no matter how rational, will be called FUD.
Indicators:
- blame people for no reason, e.g. 'you only pissed because you missed the airdrop' while still airdrops follow. Or 'you're angry because you missed the buy opportunity' while rate is decreasing (sounds ridiculous, but all happened here)
- no rational arguments

Instead of trying to identify the fake accounts, another option is to identify the real investors. Check those accounts that aren't completely new and that obviously invested without hyping. Then you should try to find out if they successfully invested in other coins (board search function) in order to determine the size of their investments.

But don't rely on this. Other scams are made much better and fake accounts aren't always that easy to identify.
The only thing that really helps is doing your own accurate research, which may cost you a lot of time. Many people just don't have that time. If you aren't sure, better do not invest, or only invest money you definitely don't need. After some time you will realize which people you can trust. Unfortunately many people (like me), make new accounts every year, due to an increased need of privacy/anonymity. So best case really is to do your own research.

you're a newbie yourself,You should have used your REAL account if your concerns were genuine.I invested 700$ myself 2 days ago and now the value of my tokens is around 5k,that means even if it is a scam(which I'm pretty sure it isn't) I'm still in 700% profit.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 12:22:11 PM

Indicators:
- no rational arguments

Activity: 38
October 15, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
How can I get free Ethereum Cash (ECASH)? Give me the registration link, thanks.
Activity: 95
October 15, 2017, 10:56:47 AM
This project moves so fast Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 85
October 15, 2017, 10:48:14 AM
Hi Dev,

Do you plan add this tokens to any exchange? If yes - when and where? At the moment I see that so many project with the same idea:(
They already planning and talk about it in their telegram group to have another exchange 4 or 5 days from. I think they will release their whitepaper tommorow. Hoping for the success of eCash 🚀🚀
Activity: 36
October 15, 2017, 10:27:36 AM
Thanks for the airdrop. I like the logo.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
October 15, 2017, 10:26:28 AM
Hi Dev,

Do you plan add this tokens to any exchange? If yes - when and where? At the moment I see that so many project with the same idea:(

it already stated in the OP that you can buy or sell it on etherdelta.com,
yes indeed,
they're using a same model and same ideas to create the project.
but even though there're a lot of them,
only the minority use some effort to create it.
at least @ninjagod using some effort to make it and hopefully it's unlike other project and clearly scam their users
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 10:07:03 AM
Hi Dev,

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
October 15, 2017, 10:05:01 AM
Let everyone be more interested in the bounty as it would make up 75% of the remaining distribution and the airdrop would comprise the infinitesimal 25%.
Let's place our priorities right. Meanwhile let's keep telling people about the goodness Ethereum cash is gonna bring into the crypto world
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
October 15, 2017, 10:04:33 AM
Guys, please tell me when the exact time of the next hand?
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 09:51:47 AM
waithing airdrop #4,, i miss round #3,,
Activity: 26
October 15, 2017, 09:41:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: