Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 12. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
my ecc wallet got 8 connection. but stuck at block 0. how to fix that problem?. please help me Huh Huh

v2.2.0.0 but stuck at block 0. how to fix that problem?
Merit: 500
my ecc wallet got 8 connection. but stuck at block 0. how to fix that problem?. please help me Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
pending functional success. i will be pushing out a wallet update tomorrow with the option to QuickSync (will be enabled by default). if you dont have a blockchain data file already it will generate one with the correct chain up to about block 500,000 or so and then the wallet will close. you will then have to reopen the wallet and you should be synced.

this might take an extra day depending on how the tests go because i will be testing this thoroughly before i push out the update. there is a few other things that might help with peer problems. also i will be doing a few minor bug fixes for the conf file that should (after this next update) update itself with new peers when it finds them

on a side note: i do check the ecc allcoin exchange usually daily. i bought about 1 LTC more today to give the exchange volume.but someone else bought a lot today. i appriciate seeing movement in the market guys =)
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Hi all,

If there are some people out here who are serious about to join the Trusted Crypto Team then please contact us/me  via PM.

Also single Coin (MWC, SUPER, ECC) supporter are welcome.

cheers

i support the team
legendary
if you are opening your wallet for the first time in a long time you NEED to update to the newest version of the wallet (posted on the OP. older versions will NOT connect and wont sync.

over the next few days i will be working with some people to get some new nodes up and running
Merit: 253
my wallet is not Synchronous Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
Hi all,

If there are some people out here who are serious about to join the Trusted Crypto Team then please contact us/me  via PM.

Also single Coin (MWC, SUPER, ECC) supporter are welcome.

cheers
legendary
Hello, ECCoin is OK, my wallet is not Synchronous?

the coin is fine. i will post some updates and nodes later when i get back
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello, ECCoin is OK, my wallet is not Synchronous?
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
can i have some more nodes?
legendary
since the hash rate on the multipool is so low. this weekend i am going to be implementing a wieghted mining algo so that users will be paid for shares even when blocks arent found right away. ill let you all know when that is up
legendary
Any news about the ECC that was on mintpal?

mintpal stole all the coins on the exchange when the new company took over. those coins are gone.
ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
Any news about the ECC that was on mintpal?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I Withdrawal ECC is very fast from swisscex ! 10 minutes received
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
ANNOUNCEMENT

It is with great pleasure that the trusted crypto team can announce our new PRIMETIME MULTIPOOL
for all of the trusted crypto stable of coins.

The pool is up and running after successfull beta testing.

You will find all the information you need at http://www.primetimepool.net/index.html

to get you started.

PLEASE NOTE:

x11 and scrypt ports are fully working

Peercoin is disbled becuause of some issue with their wallet

Darkcoin is disabled due to blockchain forking

The website will have its hash stats updated in the next 24 hrs or so.

Happy minting and mining  Wink

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE FOR YOU ALL:

PAYOUTS

Payouts are done in whatever coin you choose to put in the username field (ecc/mwc/super).

Payouts are every 24 hours or when what you are mining equals greater than 0.01BTC.

HOW TO MINE

To connect to the pool, fill in the fields of your mining software in the following way:

PLEASE NOTE YOUR USERNAME MUST BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT OR YOU WILL NOT BE PAID!

The username is the address you want your mining efforts to be paid out to,
followed by a # followed by the Coin that the address belongs to (use capital letters)

PORT: Ports for indvidual Coins and Multipool ports are listed below.

USERNAME: YOUR CHOSEN COINS {PAYOUT ADDRESS} FOLLOWED BY A {#} FOLLWED BY THE COIN TYPE OF THE ADDRESS. eg MWC

PASSWORD: Can be anything for your workers.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A MINER CONNECTED TO THE SCRYPT MULTIPOOL:

port:             stratum+tcp://mine.primetimepool.net:4444

username:    ENBzFDCMSqZMYiscTYenZqPGAuLnrWBnyh#ECC

password:     x

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A MINER CONNECTED TO THE X11 MULTIPOOL:

Port:             stratum+tcp://mine.primetimepool.net:5555

Username:    MVGV5DYZAi6zBmqxCVeSg51eQbGjmCUrh2#MWC

Password:     x

You will find all the pools here http://www.primetimepool.net/connect.html

I hope this helps you all out a little please remember that we are currently in beta so any help is welcome!

keep minting and mining Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
ANNOUNCEMENT

It is with great pleasure that the trusted crypto team can announce our new PRIMETIME MULTIPOOL
for all of the trusted crypto stable of coins.

The pool is up and running after successfull beta testing.

You will find all the information you need at http://www.primetimepool.net/index.html

to get you started.

PLEASE NOTE:

x11 and scrypt ports are fully working

Peercoin is disbled becuause of some issue with their wallet

Darkcoin is disabled due to blockchain forking

The website will have its hash stats updated in the next 24 hrs or so.

Happy minting and mining  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
please keep me in the loop on this. if there is a communication medium set up like a skype group or something please let me know

Everything is on hold for the moment , still waiting to see if the mint programmer has any input for any code changes. Will update you if anything changes. Nxt testnet wants him to attack them , so that might lead to some answers. I posed a question to the guy , but he did not respond.

This attack all stems from the 51% vulnerability for POS Coins, but turns out it is not 51% of the total # of coins needed, but only 51% of coins staking at a given time.

Think on this, and let me know what you think. Not a Programmer so bear with me.
What if there was a code added to the POS wallet , that if anyone staked at anytime with over 45% of the  ( total # of coins X current difficulty%), it either rejects that block or automatically causes that block to split without giving any interest back. (somehow blocking a 51% attack)
Therefore either the blocks are always rejected until the difficulty increase or the block strength is half and coin age starts over .

Basically we need some code that ends the danger of 51% attacks or we have to raise the difficulty above 51% and keep it there to be safe.

Cool
legendary
i will be looking at this carefully. thank you.

Edit: holy shit this is great. thank you very much. this will help me a ton in many different ways. (i will also try to see if i can think of a fix for this PoS problem)

Trying to get as many devs as possible to form defenses to protect POS coins.
Zeit Dev Rent_A_Ray has mentioned lower the nMaxClockDrift to 10 or 5 minutes. as one thing that needs to be done. You can reach him at [email protected], still waiting for a reply from mint programmer to see if he will join in the efforts.

Cool

please keep me in the loop on this. if there is a communication medium set up like a skype group or something please let me know
legendary
Activity: 1092
Angry
swisscex has dropped ecc/ltc  trading  Sad  Huh

any news on any new trade sites
its time to get ecc back into the satoshi market

agree ?  Kiss

Agree!

You are still on Comkort.

Cool
Activity: 378