Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 15. (Read 91207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
taking in the comments of what the people have said about the lotterycoin snapshots and stuff. i am currently coding a system based off that lottercoin snapshots. we found that doing a snapshot using a file for coin balances from X spot and starting chain sync from there would be nice. but it is not realistic because people can just edit thier balances in the text file and the wallet will accept the false numbers as true causing problems.

so i am developing a system for an alternate way to download the blockchain from the last hardcoded check point ( i will start to put these in every 50k blocks now) that will result in a much quicker build of the chain from scratch. testing still needs to be done. will probably do that tonight or something
Dont worry, you are working a lot. When we do a change should be a good change Wink risk is good in cryptoworld, but no always
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
taking in the comments of what the people have said about the lotterycoin snapshots and stuff. i am currently coding a system based off that lottercoin snapshots. we found that doing a snapshot using a file for coin balances from X spot and starting chain sync from there would be nice. but it is not realistic because people can just edit thier balances in the text file and the wallet will accept the false numbers as true causing problems.

so i am developing a system for an alternate way to download the blockchain from the last hardcoded check point ( i will start to put these in every 50k blocks now) that will result in a much quicker build of the chain from scratch. testing still needs to be done. will probably do that tonight or something
legendary
looking for a adress balance explorer

you mean a rich list?

no my wallet balance online

http://129.21.141.135:3000/ type your address in the search bar at the top of the site
legendary
Activity: 1148

you mean a rich list?

no my wallet balance online
legendary

you mean a rich list?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative
391 526 can not synchronize, what's going on. Huh Huh Huh Huh

Hi huige007

I'm using the latest Mac wallet and syncing without problem, the network is definitely up.

Perhaps stop and restart your wallet (may have to do so a few times). That has worked for me in the past.

These blockchain problems should disappear with the new version planned.

Happy New Year from the land down-under Smiley

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
391 526 can not synchronize, what's going on. Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
On Behalf of the trusted-crypto team we would like to wish everyone  a happy and prosperous new year!
keep minting Wink
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

I think that we need swap, stable wallet and change total supply to return btcmarket
I use vps for staking ecc and my wallet stop sync all weeks

That is why I suggested programming a snapshot of the blockchain into the new wallet.. Done that way, there is no need to sync for everybody.

The Lottoshares claim worked like a dream,  dead coins (sharecoin etc) being claimed with their private keys only.

yeah. im working on something like that. i will fix that issue soon. i have so many things that need to be coded right now just in general and i can only go so fast

I understand, thanks for the update.
legendary

I think that we need swap, stable wallet and change total supply to return btcmarket

That is why I suggested programming a snapshot of the blockchain into the new wallet.. Done that way, there is no need to sync for everybody.

The Lottoshares claim worked like a dream,  dead coins (sharecoin etc) being claimed with their private keys only.

yeah. im working on something like that. i will fix that issue soon. i have so many things that need to be coded right now just in general and i can only go so fast
legendary
windows wallet is up
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I've never seen a takeover coin live well.
Just let it die to release the fund it ocuppied plz.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
A totally synced blockchain from today can be downloaded here https://mega.co.nz/#!HpFQgJ5I!ERBzMNOw7Lp37WjtEzwbhF2FtazIyskp2fBvXSySGLo
Thanks!
Could you upload this file to official webpage? (blockchain)

That worked like a charm! Totally synced now and all the "rejected" mined coins with no confirms have been confirmed and accepted. Thanks!
legendary
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
we were originally planning to do the coin swap to the new coin and sell the rest of the premine (coins that werent converted) and use that money to peg ecc to a usd amount. but it seems the community would rather have me repair the try to do a coin swap / fundraising based on the feedback from the posts above

I don't understand this community...Griffith is offering us a solution on a golden plate and still there are individuals that rather stick to the old, broken blockchain.

The only way to break with the past is through the development of a new coin. As stated in one of my previous posts, it took me one day to download the blockchain, and had to restart several times... Not all new users are crypto geeks... We need a wallet that can be used by anyone, even my grandmother has to be able to use it...

I really hope we can set up a poll, so the community can make the right decision...

Regards

Goldmaxx
I wrote this some weeks ago:
Is it possible change number of coins? Swap?
Is good for us return to Btc, ltc market is a problem :/

Return to BTC market is what all of us want. There are serveral ways to do that. A swap can be a good thing, it also reduces the size of the blockchain we have on the moment, but it also creates problems for forgotten wallets. We will keep this option open.

What we are doing on the moment is creating some pretty unique futures for our coins (ECC and MWC). Griffith is working on 2 things, in wallet trading and Multicoin support. We believe that these 2 futures will generate a lot of interest in these coins, especialy the Multicoin support because it's a new thing, never seen before.

Seeing how the progress is going at the moment, I expect that we can see these futures to be roled out at the end of the year or in the first 2 weeks of January

Starting a new blockchain is ok. : I was only suggesting an eloquent method for programming the coin swap into the new wallet, because there will be a lot of users who cannot sync, and the swap could cause a great deal of bad feeling unless it is easily and automatically available (the time window can be limited, but any length at all, say 6 months to be fair).

I don't know what the Lottoshares code looked like, but the way it worked was very clever. Anyway, I guess it might not be understandable in a short time frame.
legendary
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
A totally synced blockchain from today can be downloaded here https://mega.co.nz/#!HpFQgJ5I!ERBzMNOw7Lp37WjtEzwbhF2FtazIyskp2fBvXSySGLo

I have also uploaded the new MAC wallet for ECC to the trustedcryptos.com website. The wallet now has a donation function that you can activate if you want. You can set a % that you would like to donate in the options main tab. That % is a percentage of the stake that your wallet will generate. As long as there is a percentage set then the wallet will automaticly send that percentage of the new stake when the stake is mature and totally confirmed.

The recent transactions is also fixed and the transactions are also showing the most recent ones. The orphaned transactions won't show any more.

MAC wallet download: http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Eccoin/Mac/ECCoin-Qt.dmg or go to http://www.trustedcryptos.com

The windows wallet will be available as soon as Griffith is behind one of his computers.
Thanks!
Could you upload this file to official webpage? (blockchain)
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

I have also uploaded the new MAC wallet for ECC to the trustedcryptos.com website. The wallet now has a donation function that you can activate if you want. You can set a % that you would like to donate in the options main tab. That % is a percentage of the stake that your wallet will generate. As long as there is a percentage set then the wallet will automaticly send that percentage of the new stake when the stake is mature and totally confirmed.

The recent transactions is also fixed and the transactions are also showing the most recent ones. The orphaned transactions won't show any more.

MAC wallet download: http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Eccoin/Mac/ECCoin-Qt.dmg or go to http://www.trustedcryptos.com

The windows wallet will be available as soon as Griffith is behind one of his computers.

Excellent, thank you!
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
I don't understand this community...Griffith is offering us a solution on a golden plate and still there are individuals that rather stick to the old, broken blockchain.

The only way to break with the past is through the development of a new coin. As stated in one of my previous posts, it took me one day to download the blockchain, and had to restart several times... Not all new users are crypto geeks... We need a wallet that can be used by anyone, even my grandmother has to be able to use it...

so true!
I would prefer a jump onto new block chain too if the coinswap for old users is well balanced.
There will be no growing user base with the slow speed sync-struggle we have at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Pages:
Jump to: