Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 14. (Read 91207 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

i swear i fixed that....

I see it's done now thanks, all in good order !
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
updated OP. totally forgot to do that wen we put 2.2.0.0 out lol

Thanks for the updated wallet.

I found the new donation option a really nice feature.

Turned it on show my support for the ongoing developments.

One thing I've noticed which you might like to consider is adding the version numbers to the page @ http://www.trustedcryptos.com/
and also to the compiled wallet downloads, rather than just ecccoin-qt.zip could they be eccoin-2.2.0.0.zip?
I find that it makes it easier to see what is the latest version that way.

Thank you for your advice.

I have implemented that, from now on the version numbers will be visible on the website and in the name of the Zipped file

Thanks!

Website looks very professional btw. Like your logo.

Yes, good. Needs GUARANTEE spelling correctly, otherwise looks tidy.

i swear i fixed that....
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

One thing I've noticed which you might like to consider is adding the version numbers to the page @ http://www.trustedcryptos.com/
and also to the compiled wallet downloads, rather than just ecccoin-qt.zip could they be eccoin-2.2.0.0.zip?

I have implemented that, from now on the version numbers will be visible on the website and in the name of the Zipped file
Could you upload your blockchain back up?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Thanks!

Yes, good. Needs GUARANTEE spelling correctly, otherwise looks tidy.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1400
legendary
Anyone help with this problem.

Seems to be stuck on block #276932 wont go past or download any more blocks. Have list updated for nodes and connections etc. Just wont budge past this block. Any advise on how can fix this thanks.

Hi,

I have uploaded a complete ECCoin folder a few days ago. It contains the complete blockchain untill the 30th of december and peers.dat... The only thing you have to put into it is your wallet.dat

https://mega.co.nz/#!HpFQgJ5I!ERBzMNOw7Lp37WjtEzwbhF2FtazIyskp2fBvXSySGLo
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Anyone help with this problem.

Seems to be stuck on block #276932 wont go past or download any more blocks. Have list updated for nodes and connections etc. Just wont budge past this block. Any advise on how can fix this thanks.
legendary
u see that wrong
in fact i even wonder if u understand how POS works

u know that same as POW at POS there is a competition for a hash
just that the result is modified by coin-weight and the reward by coin-age

this added random factor (hashing...) and  the fact that not all people mint at same time make ur argument just wrong

ur theoretical solution is weak what happens if someone recieve micropayments that would never ever mint

our active working solution handle that and remove dust by merge them with other small coin piles

Your Way makes No Difference as the person still has to Manually combine the coins, because if everyone is at the same low amount there is a massive amount of orphans, you can talk like you know all of the answers, but sorry it is apparent you don't.

If someone receives micropayments , they will have to manually combine , just like they still have to with your groupstake. Your GroupStake Feature is Worthless.

See you finally got that Red Ink from being untrustworthy removed from under your name.
Guess you will not be asking for fake trust ratings anymore.

Cool

FYI: Found 1 of your old Post with your Red still showing

Actually asking for fake ratings seriously. Why not do something trust worthy than to ask for fake sort of demotes yourself as a person and a member of Bitcointalk. Even with red INK removed people wont trust in future unless absolute trust is made but only one person can do that in the future.
legendary
The latest version is ECCoin version v2.2.0.0 ?   http://www.trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Eccoin/Windows/eccoin-qt.zip

That is the most recent version. On trustedcryptos, we only host the most recent versions.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1092
u see that wrong

this added random factor (hashing...) and  the fact that not all people mint at same time make ur argument just wrong

ur theoretical solution is weak what happens if someone recieve micropayments that would never ever mint

our active working solution handle that and remove dust by merge them with other small coin piles

Your Way makes No Difference as the person still has to Manually combine the coins, because if everyone is at the same low amount there is a massive amount of orphans, you can talk like you know all of the answers, but sorry it is apparent you don't.

If someone receives micropayments , they will have to manually combine , just like they still have to with your groupstake. Your GroupStake Feature is Worthless.

See you finally got that Red Ink from being untrustworthy removed from under your name.
Guess you will not be asking for fake trust ratings anymore.

Cool

FYI: Found 1 of your old Post with your Red still showing

legendary
Nice too see the wallet up and running for this can finally update wallet. Having a sort of my old coins and seeing what around so far 5 out of 30 wallets have coins in them and seems some are actually still active compared to a lot I already know are vapour. Will be interesting to see if this come makes a come back from the take over and gets some notice and gets put on some good exchangers again. What markets are active with this coin now or is their no active markets right now?? is their any BTC or did this move over to LTC markets and sort of stuck in LTC world. Would be nice if someone can give me an update as still reading though thread.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
one thing u need to add is the group stake mechanism that make sure coins not endless split at minting

IMO
Your group stake is not really the best solution, just means the smallest block amount is the same for everyone, when it comes time to stake, everyone that does not manually combine has the same # and causes them to have a lot more orphans. They still need to recombine higher than your group stake setting to mint well, so not a good option since they still need to manually combine to avoid excessive orphans.
A Better option would be if you just quit splitting blocks below a certain number, this keeps everyone from having the same amount in their block number, and would be less orphans.

Cool

u see that wrong

this added random factor (hashing...) and  the fact that not all people mint at same time make ur argument just wrong

legendary
Activity: 1092
one thing u need to add is the group stake mechanism that make sure coins not endless split at minting

IMO
Your group stake is not really the best solution, just means the smallest block amount is the same for everyone, when it comes time to stake, everyone that does not manually combine has the same # and causes them to have a lot more orphans. They still need to recombine higher than your group stake setting to mint well, so not a good option since they still need to manually combine to avoid excessive orphans.
A Better option would be if you just quit splitting blocks below a certain number, this keeps everyone from having the same amount in their block number, and would be less orphans.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I've never seen a takeover coin live well.
Just let it die to release the fund it ocuppied plz.  Wink

lol

DMD Diamond is a comunity takeover at since januaray 2014
and we are a page 1 marketcap coin and very alive

ecc can be also a success

community takeover can be a success if done by a dedicated team

i still hold my 100 mill ecc and watch u guys

check our codebase its a do not change value from original PPC code
that most dev where afraid to touch and that is the reason why nearly no POS coin have working group stake
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
All takeover coins are craps,no exception!! Grin Grin

A TROLL FILLING UP HIS POST COUNT - alright kiddie hopefully you finally get the btc needed for your third meal of the day.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
All takeover coins are craps,no exception!! Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: