Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 10. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
I have been downloading my wallet last week.
About 2 days ago i have sent a part of my coins to an exchange.
HOwever the transaction is not completed until now. It stay at 0 of 4 confirm.
I have always 1 connection to the network.
The transaction stays unconfirmed all the time. I payed the fee as well.
What can i do ?
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
griffith is our man.... end of story...

true dat!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

i try. im currently fixing the problem with the incredibly long wallet load times. i am updating the code base for the whole coin. wont be a mandatory upgrade or anything (i dont think). but it will be 2.4

after that i am going to look at what the new 0.10.0 bitcoin-core source did with syncing the chains using header-first sync. to see if i could possibly utilize that developement.

Great stuff !  The splash screen on loadup is one of the longest of any coin I own, but I understand it has not been an essential upgrade.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

i try. im currently fixing the problem with the incredibly long wallet load times. i am updating the code base for the whole coin. wont be a mandatory upgrade or anything (i dont think). but it will be 2.4

after that i am going to look at what the new 0.10.0 bitcoin-core source did with syncing the chains using header-first sync. to see if i could possibly utilize that developement.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
legendary
i will look at that thread tomorrow. thanks for letting me know.

on another note. looks like someone dumped 50 mil ECC today on allcoin. that was a big mistake. i have a big announcement that i will make within a few days that should cause some upward price movement. so stay tuned for that

edit: SSL 1.0.1p? ssl is on version 1.0.2... odd thing to warn about

edit edit: that thread is a month old. they patched that bug in 1.01L. i am currently using 1.0.1L so we should be fine

thanks for looking at...
the problem pops up in some threads the last weeks. some of the devs patched their sources. i did not now that it was patched from openSSL side.

not 100% sure if they did patch it openSSL side. but i havent had any problems with 1.01L so im going to assume something was fixed
Activity: 330
Merit: 252

on another note. looks like someone dumped 50 mil ECC today on allcoin. that was a big mistake. i have a big announcement that i will make within a few days that should cause some upward price movement. so stay tuned for that

edit edit: that thread is a month old. they patched that bug in 1.01L. i am currently using 1.0.1L so we should be fine

thanks for looking at...
the problem pops up in some threads the last weeks. some of the devs patched their sources. i did not now that it was patched from openSSL side.
legendary
BE, pool ?

we have a pool, it is down for a few days as i am contacting an exchange about an issue, afterwhich it will resume.

BE is on OP i believe

BTW: im looking for a be service to host so i can take it off my small linux box. if anyone has a BE hosting site suggestion please feel free to message me about it
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
BE, pool ?
legendary

Activity: 330
Merit: 252
great work griffith!
new wallet is easy to compile with ubuntu - no problems so far.

could you take a look on the openSSL "bug" - could this be a problem for ECCoin (self compiled @ linux)?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-all-altcoin-users-must-not-upgrade-to-the-latest-openssl-919695
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
ah ok. the problem with that is, as we jam more information into one window the usability of the program goes down due to too much information in one space.

if we listed the orders next to each other. then we would have to show both market histories and both account information sections for each website effectively doubling the amount of boxes on the screen.

unless you want a third window separate just to show a comparison in?

a better description of what you think this should look like would help me better understand your needs / if we can do it.

Honestly, I can't see how it can be solved in a user-friendly way, as program window should be overloaded with information.
legendary
ah ok. the problem with that is, as we jam more information into one window the usability of the program goes down due to too much information in one space.

if we listed the orders next to each other. then we would have to show both market histories and both account information sections for each website effectively doubling the amount of boxes on the screen.

unless you want a third window separate just to show a comparison in?

a better description of what you think this should look like would help me better understand your needs / if we can do it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Awesome work!
If you can combine bittrex and crypsty order books that will be more awesome! users will get more interest to trade with this wallet because of this feature.

what do you mean by combine them?
Mixing orders from two order books and showing them in one window.
legendary
Awesome work!
If you can combine bittrex and crypsty order books that will be more awesome! users will get more interest to trade with this wallet because of this feature.

what do you mean by combine them?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Awesome work!

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
nice job griffith,

put the new version on first page (there is a download to 2.2 version).

whats next? i think eccoin is growing and you are doing a nice job, guys!

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Problem solving, firewalls prevent network data. Grin
ECC when to on a large platform
For example cryptsy
Activity: 894
Great job...
Looking forward to see this in the ECC wallet!

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

My valentines day gift to you all <3 LETS GET SOME WALLET HYPEEEEE

check it out: (you are reallyyyy going to want to watch this)

http://youtu.be/7Y7O-M69-8s

spam this on the tweeterz[twitter], and the book of faces [facebook], and all those other social media platforms

(the video was shot using the MWC wallet. it will be brought to all TC coin wallet soon)

Good stuff Griffith!! =D
This is going on Twitter right now..! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: