Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 2. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
currently i am on 2.1 version should i go to 2.3 or wait for new wallet.
Activity: 229
Official: i hate guis. why cant you all just learn to only use a command line =P

jk.

new wallet code is done. UNFORTUNATELY..... nothing displays right in the gui. but the command line works =D.

so thats whats taking me so long....

So...what does that mean? When can we expect the new wallet?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I  love ECC, love our earth,  Get well soon   Smiley
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Official: i hate guis. why cant you all just learn to only use a command line =P

jk.

new wallet code is done. UNFORTUNATELY..... nothing displays right in the gui. but the command line works =D.

Take your time Griffith...
legendary
Activity: 1400

jk.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
This is strange because I've been watching how it goes for the DopeCoin block explorer, and its blockchain had been syncing for more than a week, but the rich list became available in a day or so. Here is the opposite: blockchain fully synced, but the rich list is still unavailable Smiley
legendary
Still no information about a rich list?

I also think it's taking too long to fill that list....and for Supercoin it is taking too long to actualy get the blockchain up-to-date.

its slowly compiling it. i mean. i will contact them in a day or two if it is still not done to ask them why it is taking them so long. we will get a rich list eventully XD
legendary
Activity: 1076

I also think it's taking too long to fill that list....and for Supercoin it is taking too long to actualy get the blockchain up-to-date.
Activity: 154
Really great to see you ECC..best of luck... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
Can you please help me with this issue Griffith?
Finally managed to sync up my wallet however my balance still shows 0 when i clearly had an incmoning transaction with x amount of ECC back in 2014 june, I have kept it in the wallet since then but now im unable to access it.

(blured the address and the amount)

Thanks in advance

You can go to Help in the top menu, then click debug window, when that opens go to Console then you type  repairwallet , then enter that should fix the problem

Awesome it worked! thank you!

Thats what we here for   Wink
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Finally managed to sync up my wallet however my balance still shows 0 when i clearly had an incmoning transaction with x amount of ECC back in 2014 june, I have kept it in the wallet since then but now im unable to access it.

Thanks in advance

You can go to Help in the top menu, then click debug window, when that opens go to Console then you type  repairwallet , then enter that should fix the problem

Awesome it worked! thank you!
legendary

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance
legendary
okay guys. i was back last night and today i am visiting famly so 100% wallet release tomorrow. (i can almost promise).

someone must have herd that i was able to get the total wallet load time down from 8 minutes to ~30 seconds because someone bought all the way up to 500 litesats on allcoin.

going to do some finalizing on a few gui issues that we are having (mostly the fact that you cant see your addresses anymore XD). once that is fixed i will upload the wallet

That would be a nice birthday present for me... looking forward :-)

Regards Goldmaxx

im trying. i am testing my multithreading for loading the wallet right now (i can explain in more depth in a minute)
Activity: 894
okay guys. i was back last night and today i am visiting famly so 100% wallet release tomorrow. (i can almost promise).

someone must have herd that i was able to get the total wallet load time down from 8 minutes to ~30 seconds because someone bought all the way up to 500 litesats on allcoin.

going to do some finalizing on a few gui issues that we are having (mostly the fact that you cant see your addresses anymore XD). once that is fixed i will upload the wallet

That would be a nice birthday present for me... looking forward :-)

Regards Goldmaxx

Cant wait for that update cus ive been struggling to get my walled synced Smiley
legendary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Get well soon   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
alright guys. i know i said new wallet today. but ive been throwing up for most of the day. i had some swordfish last night. got food poisoning. it sucks

Take it easy on deadlines (any NewTech professional understands timings are only provisional) . The community knows you can deliver. Thanks for the update.
Pages:
Jump to: