Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 5. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Specifications:
- ~18 Billion is the total of coins in the POW stage.. 25 Billion coins is to total coins overall.
Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 50000000000 * COIN;
Something is not right, is it?
MAX_MONEY is just the maximum amount that can be included in a transaction.
It is not the total coins.

What is the total coins then?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Specifications:
- ~18 Billion is the total of coins in the POW stage.. 25 Billion coins is to total coins overall.
Code:
MAX_MONEY is just the maximum amount that can be included in a transaction.
It is not the total coins.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Specifications:
Code:
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Beside this, I have a few questions/remarks

1. Does coinmarketcap.com automatically update the addition of the BTC pairing on Allcoin?
2. The blockchain in the blockchainexplores has fully uploaded, but the rich list still doesn't work. Any idea why?
3. Keep up the good work guys, you are a great team!

regards

Goldmaxx

1. Yesterday evening (CET) I have requested update on coinmarket.com (Website, Block explorer, etc)
2. I have no idea but I expect it to start to work today, if not then we will contact them.
3. Thanks...you are all a great comunity as well  Wink

i contacted blockexplorers to fix the rich list last night before i went to bed.

next wallet update should be this weekend. i am working out the last few bugs
legendary
Activity: 1076

1. Does coinmarketcap.com automatically update the addition of the BTC pairing on Allcoin?
2. The blockchain in the blockchainexplores has fully uploaded, but the rich list still doesn't work. Any idea why?

regards

Goldmaxx

1. Yesterday evening (CET) I have requested update on coinmarket.com (Website, Block explorer, etc)
2. I have no idea but I expect it to start to work today, if not then we will contact them.
3. Thanks...you are all a great comunity as well  Wink
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
the price of ECC is rising now. but my wallet is still updating for 20 days.it terrible!!   
now     warning - checkpoint is too old wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers.
the  block chain???

That warning is no problem and will be solved with the next wallet update.

We have uploaded a full blockchain (updated till 06-03-2015)

Download link to the blockchain https://mega.co.nz/#!q5sCgSQL!M568wJlzEBhg2opEyKN9iUrzAjT4z3h6F_cvpnXBKMk

This folder can be found on the following location ( depending your OS )

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin

*** REMEMBER TO COPY FIRST YOUR WALLET.DAT AND PLACE IT ON A SAVE PLACE***
when the next wallet release???
legendary
the price of ECC is rising now. but my wallet is still updating for 20 days.it terrible!!   
now     warning - checkpoint is too old wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers.
the  block chain???

That warning is no problem and will be solved with the next wallet update.

We have uploaded a full blockchain (updated till 06-03-2015)

Download link to the blockchain https://mega.co.nz/#!q5sCgSQL!M568wJlzEBhg2opEyKN9iUrzAjT4z3h6F_cvpnXBKMk

This folder can be found on the following location ( depending your OS )

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin

*** REMEMBER TO COPY FIRST YOUR WALLET.DAT AND PLACE IT ON A SAVE PLACE***
Activity: 207
the  block chain???
Activity: 894
Hi all

yesterday was crazy, it was amazing to see all these things happening in one single day!
1. Volume +1BTC
2. We made it to the top 100 for a while
3. Allcoin introduced ECC/BTC pairing again (with succes!)

regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
Hi Griffith,
I see that you are working on wallet trading, I would like to suggest similar project to add more value to the coin

Buy/Sell coins instantly service in the wallet and with website also (shapeshift.io like)

shapeshift.io is exactly a trading api. they buy coins and hold multiple wallets and internally intake payments and give you back coins in the other currency. its in-wallet-trading but on a website and simplified. but yeah. we are working on that as well

on a side note: i love their fox logo
legendary
Activity: 1022
Hi Griffith,
I see that you are working on wallet trading, I would like to suggest similar project to add more value to the coin

Buy/Sell coins instantly service in the wallet and with website also (shapeshift.io like)

legendary
that number is lower than the actual due to the amount of coins being wrong
legendary
Activity: 1148
Welcome in the TOP 100 from http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/

Congratulations we are in the TOP 100 for cryptocoins

its 98.72 % up concrats!
legendary
Welcome in the TOP 100 from http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/

Congratulations we are in the TOP 100 for cryptocoins
legendary
I think its time to give some news on ECC, the Price will go up easily with a Little "new information".

i have set aside the next 5 hours to continue to work on a fix for the ECC wallet. this fix should:

-make startup time faster so it doesnt sit on the coin image for 3 min
-remove old checkpoint warning
-prepare ecc for wallet expansions that are coming soon

Quote from: mdtspain
May I ask where you are from?
Russia
Upd: thanks for link

hmmm... we have had trouble with our website reaching people in the Slavic countries before...
Activity: 127
Quote from: mdtspain
May I ask where you are from?
Russia
Upd: thanks for link
legendary

When Griffith comes online I will ask him to upload the windows wallet to mega-upload aswell. May I ask where you are from? Then we can complain with the service provider ....proberly they need to reset their firewall
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think its time to give some news on ECC, the Price will go up easily with a Little "new information".
Pages:
Jump to: