Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 6. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
http://trustedcryptos.com does not work.
Where I can download new wallet 2.3?
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
;-) you sound quiet "British" in the way you write...am I right?

By birth yes, though I was a permanent U.S. resident for 14 years before naturalizing as a citizen last year. I guess some habits die hard!

On topic: what can we do do help with the revival? I can offer any web hosting that is needed for the project, free of charge naturally. What do the devs need from us?

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Wonder where the big amounts are...
The new blockchain explorer is almost uploaded, that's when the richlist will be available...
I wanna know how many ECC wallets are out there, and how the ECC are divided between these wallets...

Regards

Goldmaxx

If memory serves from the original thread, finding and running eccoin-qt.exe on your system should locate about 4% of them  Tongue

You are right about that Speedie, I own about 4% of the total ECC out there, but you shouldn't forget I wasn't that lucky to get them for 10 litoshi ;-)

Regards

Goldmaxx

I know, I'm just bustin' yer chops Smiley  Plus I only have 1.6% so there's an element of wallet envy hehehe.

;-) you sound quiet "British" in the way you write...am I right?
The new blockchain explorer is almost uploaded, that's when the richlist will be available...
I wanna know how many ECC wallets are out there, and how the ECC are divided between these wallets...

Regards

Goldmaxx

If memory serves from the original thread, finding and running eccoin-qt.exe on your system should locate about 4% of them  Tongue

You are right about that Speedie, I own about 4% of the total ECC out there, but you shouldn't forget I wasn't that lucky to get them for 10 litoshi ;-)

Regards

Goldmaxx

I know, I'm just bustin' yer chops Smiley  Plus I only have 1.6% so there's an element of wallet envy hehehe.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Price keeps slowly climbing up. I won't be surprised if we see 2 satoshi soon.
Allcoin added ECC/BTC....  Grin
I'm raising the bet Smiley
Also

I gave away many millions in Twitter give-away's in an attempt to distribute ECC to as many wallets as possible
Thanks to POS, I recovered most of these millions during the last few months.

Regards

Goldmaxx

Regards

Goldmaxx

Regards

Goldmaxx

Regards

Goldmaxx

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Allcoin added ECC/BTC....  Grin
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Who bought less 10 litoshi on mintpal last year? raise your hands  Cool Grin

There was never any big volume available : I was looking out for it.

Regards

Goldmaxx

What I want to know is howmany coins there really are. But I think we will never know. We all know that with the Mintpal disaster many coins disappeared. People were not able to withdraw there coins and I wonder if those coins are just gone? That must be a ton of coins gone because the value just didn't make it worth the risk to get caught....thats what I think

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

legendary
Activity: 1148
what are the plans / projects of this coin?
Activity: 887
Merit: 253

I bought 3 litoshi on mintpal.。。。 Grin Grin Grin Grin

i bought a large majority of my coins then, but i have more ambitions for this coin besides making a few measly btc.

Good to hear that Griffith...
I also think it's reassuring for new investors that the DEV owns a fair amount of the coin(s) that he is taking care for, at least, it is for me.
We are starting to get some attention on Allcoin, it's great to see all your hard work is finally starting to pay off, and I strongly believe this is just the beginning of something bigger...

A call to all ECC owners, please use the donation checkbox in your wallet, I think that's the least we can do for our amazing DEV team!

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
Activity: 1400

i bought a large majority of my coins then, but i have more ambitions for this coin besides making a few measly btc.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Outstanding work by the new team, thank-you  Grin

Quick question: I have the donation option set to 2% in my wallet, and the checkbox to show donation transactions is checked, however no donations show in the transaction list. I've staked a lot in the last 48 hours so I expected to see some transactions. Bug, or am I looking in the wrong place please?

Here's an example transaction: Link

they actually dont show up in the BE until the stake matures completely (so about 50 blocks later). this is so that orphaned blocks which you didnt actually earn stake on, dont end up sending coins to the donation address. (if this happened over time you would end up losing coins)

Understood, but the block that particular transaction was in was 588 blocks ago at the time of posting.
Pages:
Jump to: