Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Devastation - page 77. (Read 504776 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
May 13, 2015, 12:29:04 AM
Superdosing on vitamin D can be a big mistake for some individuals. First of all, most doctors only test for the OH25 metabolite, when you need to know your 1,25 metabolite as well which is the active one, you need your PTH and calcium levels too as well as k2 and prolactin.
You can block for vitamin D receptor if you take more vitamin D than needed.
This. Megadosing with vitamin D is just another trend, just like megadosing with fish oil was another silly trend.

You need labs before considering megadosing, since it can be harmful. One of the few vitamins you can megadose on is k2 since it doesnt get stored and most people have a deficiency.

Look I am suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. I tried all sorts of remedies since 2012. The only remedy which put my M.S. into remission in 2012 and 2013 was high dose vitamin D3. In both instances, I stopped the treatment due to fear of permanent renal damage. As of March 2015, I became desperate because my condition was progressively deteriorating and worse yet I couldn't get any serious work done and my life and opportunities were slipping away from me.

Since the end of March, I have been taking daily doses of vitamin D3 that average greater than 30,000 IU per day. I have also been drinking about 2 - 3L of water per day to flush out my kidneys (and urinating like a sieve), "B Natural" co-enzymated B complex occasionally, Kelp tablets daily for iodine, and dark leafy greens equivalent to spinach daily (as well as any other foods I like).

This treatment has given me the energy to program up to 18 hours per day and release a new social network. It appears to have lowered my EDSS symptoms index from roughly 5 to roughly 3.

The Brazilian neurologist (graduated and interned in the USA) claims to have cured 95% of the 2500+ autoimmunity (mostly Multiple Sclerosis) patients he has treated over the past 15 years or so, by employing this high dose vitamin D3 treatment. Note he requires the patient to see a doctor who has been trained on this protocol. I unfortunately can't afford the expense and time lost to see one of his apprentices. So I am winging it and not thrilled about that. Hopefully I can soon have enough money and free time to get professional oversight.

Glad it worked for you, im just saying I dont see it as a general good advice to tell people to megadose around on D3, maybe for certain cases it is a good idea.

Whats the name of that Brazilian neurologist?

Find it on the vitamin D wiki (google). I am very rushed at the moment..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
May 12, 2015, 03:16:07 PM
Superdosing on vitamin D can be a big mistake for some individuals. First of all, most doctors only test for the OH25 metabolite, when you need to know your 1,25 metabolite as well which is the active one, you need your PTH and calcium levels too as well as k2 and prolactin.
This. Megadosing with vitamin D is just another trend, just like megadosing with fish oil was another silly trend.

You need labs before considering megadosing, since it can be harmful. One of the few vitamins you can megadose on is k2 since it doesnt get stored and most people have a deficiency.

Vitamin C can be megadosed. Preferable method is intravenous. If not and option then go Liposomal.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
May 12, 2015, 12:21:27 PM

Look I am suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. I tried all sorts of remedies since 2012. The only remedy which put my M.S. into remission in 2012 and 2013 was high dose vitamin D3. In both instances, I stopped the treatment due to fear of permanent renal damage. As of March 2015, I became desperate because my condition was progressively deteriorating and worse yet I couldn't get any serious work done and my life and opportunities were slipping away from me.

Since the end of March, I have been taking daily doses of vitamin D3 that average greater than 30,000 IU per day. I have also been drinking about 2 - 3L of water per day to flush out my kidneys (and urinating like a sieve), "B Natural" co-enzymated B complex occasionally, Kelp tablets daily for iodine, and dark leafy greens equivalent to spinach daily (as well as any other foods I like).

This treatment has given me the energy to program up to 18 hours per day and release a new social network. It appears to have lowered my EDSS symptoms index from roughly 5 to roughly 3.

The Brazilian neurologist (graduated and interned in the USA) claims to have cured 95% of the 2500+ autoimmunity (mostly Multiple Sclerosis) patients he has treated over the past 15 years or so, by employing this high dose vitamin D3 treatment. Note he requires the patient to see a doctor who has been trained on this protocol. I unfortunately can't afford the expense and time lost to see one of his apprentices. So I am winging it and not thrilled about that. Hopefully I can soon have enough money and free time to get professional oversight.

Glad it worked for you, im just saying I dont see it as a general good advice to tell people to megadose around on D3, maybe for certain cases it is a good idea.

Whats the name of that Brazilian neurologist?
May 11, 2015, 05:48:44 PM
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30339

Quote from: Martin Armstrong
Why do Most Computer Models Fail?

Computer Models typically fail for the same reason why human forecasting from a gut personal perspective becomes a joke. In both cases, if there is no experience with the past, neither can possibly forecast the future. Such models have failed because they lack the historical database on a global scale. How is it possible to create a model that only goes back to 1971 where free data is available? What will happen is catastrophic. It will work for the period that everything is normal, but it cannot predict the major events like the Great Depression and Sovereign Debt Defaults for it has never seen such events in the data.

To put together this chart would cost over $100 million today. It was a major research project that was necessary to predict the future. The burning question was HOW DO EMPIRES FALL? Was it like a 747 plane coming down gradually for a landing, or was it a collapse out of the blue? If you do not spend this money, you cannot possibly predict how society will perform.
May 11, 2015, 05:44:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
May 11, 2015, 01:09:15 PM

May 11, 2015, 09:21:54 AM
Upwards to 40-50% of "9-5 jobs" will be replaced by automation or software by 2030.
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/519241/report-suggests-nearly-half-of-us-jobs-are-vulnerable-to-computerization/

[snip]

The thing you aren't seeing is the masses will have to change their perspective if they want to survive. Also, they will need the right tool for the job.

What defeats your rebuttal in this case to me is that the 50-60% implied rate of continued success is still "good enough" based on his original argument.

[snip]

Coupling this with the idea that most things (like food) should have a significant loss in relative value (thus becoming more affordable as per prev. discussion in this thread) . . then I would logically conclude that my government would just increase taxes . . successfully allowing our game to continue.

[snip]

Maybe we could expand into a more detailed breakdown? Do you have any more examples?

Short answer: ask the Wiemar subsequently Nazi Germans how it worked out for them.

Longer answer: taxing over the Laffer limit during an economic downturn is not an equilibrium. Capital is hoarded, it spirals downward into an abyss, and everything grinds to a halt. See the prior post I made which had a link to a blog post by Martin Armstrong which elaborates on that. The 47% technological unemployment predicted by Oxford U, can have multiple outcomes.

• Govt dissolves itself, we radically increase knowledge networking, everyone finds a new job. Yahoo!!
  • Govt gets involved taxing, we use anonymity to dissolve govt and radically increase knowledge networking, everyone finds a new job. Yahoo!!
  • Govt stays involved but not higher taxes, we don't figure out how to accelerate knowledge networking for most, so 47% unemployment.
  • Govt gets involved by taxing, capital goes into hiding, the unemployment goes to 80% (other 20% work as thugs for the govt) and we euthanize everyone.

The range of outcomes is some where between those in varying degrees.

Why does the government involvement matter on who finds a new job in high tech? Because for as long as the government will give you everything for free, why should the masses be bothered!

This another reason there aren't more plumbers. No one has to do unglamorous jobs, because Obama and Europe and Canada provide social safety nets. Heck in Europe you only have to work 35 hours a week, you can't be fired, and you get 1 or 2 months paid vacation a year. And in some countries, they sleep in the office lounge chair in the afternoon or go to meetings at a fine restaurant.

[snip]

Quote from: AnonyMint a.k.a. whodat? a.k.a. Jocelyn a.k.a. JustSaying a.k.a. Shelby
[snip]

Carrots will continue their downward spiral of relative value. Iron used to be a precious metal. Commodities have trended downward in price for millennia.

[snip]

A more apposite phrase is "inexorable decline" which I employed in my seminal 2010 essay The Rise of Knowledge wherein I first explored this concept. You can find my sources there for the data documenting those claims. Also James A. Donald provided more sources specifically look at copper production since electrical wiring use has not declined.
legendary
May 11, 2015, 05:12:15 AM

Grandma and moma aren't you. And that is entire point of this drive to push Paypal, Circle, Coinbase, etc onto the masses.

If you are arguing the masses will have the slightest clue that they need to move their wallet because of some obscure Digital Kill Switch that doesn't affect them, then you are disingenuous and absurd.

So let's assume for a moment you have a functioning brain and you're right that the gvt teams up with all the banks and retail companies all within a giant cabal and the masses all are in Bitcoin.

They hit the dreaded Digital Kill Switch. What happens then?

Dissidents and competitors are targeted and eliminated (Digital Kill Switch one of the important tools of discipline on anyone who doesn't conform). The masses huddle into the NWO one world reserve currency and Global Technocracy fascist economy.

It is a slow burn eugenics paradigm to achieve Ted Turner's 500 million population goal.

Georgia Guidestones - they like to spend a lot of money on nonsense to spread their message of murder.
May 11, 2015, 01:54:03 AM

Grandma and moma aren't you. And that is entire point of this drive to push Paypal, Circle, Coinbase, etc onto the masses.

If you are arguing the masses will have the slightest clue that they need to move their wallet because of some obscure Digital Kill Switch that doesn't affect them, then you are disingenuous and absurd.

So let's assume for a moment you have a functioning brain and you're right that the gvt teams up with all the banks and retail companies all within a giant cabal and the masses all are in Bitcoin.

They hit the dreaded Digital Kill Switch. What happens then?

Dissidents and competitors are targeted and eliminated (Digital Kill Switch one of the important tools of discipline on anyone who doesn't conform). The masses huddle into the NWO one world reserve currency and Global Technocracy fascist economy.

It is a slow burn eugenics paradigm to achieve Ted Turner's 500 million population goal.
legendary
May 10, 2015, 08:33:28 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
May 10, 2015, 11:47:55 AM
May 10, 2015, 09:57:23 AM
ty. got it.
legendary
May 10, 2015, 04:01:11 AM
get you body pH alkaline - 7.2 to 7.6 (take it to 8 for a short time initially if you are acutely acidic) use baking soda mixed with distilled water mixed with unpasteurized honey & royal jelly
eat nothing but raw organic fresh fruit & veggies
mega doses of intravenous vitamin c
mega doses of vitamin d
flaxseed oil
krill oil
marijuana oil

Ty. I will test the alkaline with baking soda. Hadn't tried that. How can I measure my body's pH?

Get litmus paper. They do make them for saliva but I just use pool testing strips. And don't stick them in your mouth. Drool on them Smiley
Do not over do it. Too alkaline can kill you.

Read this. She says to piss on it or use saliva. There is a lot of literature out there saying that testing piss is not accurate. http://www.betterbones.com/alkalinebalance/phtesting.aspx
May 09, 2015, 10:08:41 PM
get you body pH alkaline - 7.2 to 7.6 (take it to 8 for a short time initially if you are acutely acidic) use baking soda mixed with distilled water mixed with unpasteurized honey & royal jelly
mega doses of vitamin d
flaxseed oil
krill oil
marijuana oil

Ty. I will test the alkaline with baking soda. Hadn't tried that. How can I measure my body's pH?
legendary
May 09, 2015, 10:06:09 PM
mega doses of vitamin d
flaxseed oil
krill oil
marijuana oil
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
May 09, 2015, 10:29:01 AM
May 09, 2015, 03:45:17 AM
Armstrong finally sets the exact date of the global collapse.

http://www.welt.de/finanzen/geldanlage/article140550440/Es-wird-zu-einem-grossen-Crash-kommen.html

Armstrong: There's nothing left, where you can tuck his money in good conscience. Maybe it will again give you the opportunity in America after the bursting of the sovereign debt bubble [after October 1, 2015], after a pullback in equities to enter. But then at some point it's over.

Die Welt: What does your model?

Armstrong: The great crash will come. 2017 or 2018th

If anyone can speak German and give us a more accurate translation, that might be useful.
May 09, 2015, 03:36:10 AM
Contagion has begun in Europe. The German long bond has broken.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30345

Appears this was just the warning of what is to come after October 1.
G2M
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
May 08, 2015, 07:21:32 PM
I was having a milder relapse yesterday, so I upped my vitamin D3 dosage to 100,000 IU (and copious water intake) then slept a solid 6 hours. All indications are that my symptoms respond to high dose vitamin D3 and none of the other numerous remedies I experimented with since 2012.

Interesting that filipinos are suffering deficiency, not only because of office jobs, but also because they hate to be their natural brown color and want to be white like us (they go so far as to bleach their skin!).

http://manilastandardtoday.com/mobile/2014/05/19/3-out-of-5-filipinos-suffer-from-vitamin-d-deficiency

This sort of self-help health information is an example of the Knowledge Age in action. There are business opportunities right now for someone to market vitamin D3 as a cure for many ailments. I guarantee you it cures menstruation pain. Every time a lady has this pain coming on, I offer her 5000 IU of vitamin D3 and her pain subsides within an hour. Do you know how much women hate that monthly pain?

Spanish immigrants in the landscaping business often wear sweat shirts during the summertime for this reason as well, for anyone considering being an entrepreneur.
Pages:
Jump to: