Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 71. (Read 345738 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
September 03, 2015, 05:19:40 AM
Nietzsche's point that the highest ideal of Christianity is the destruction of most of mankind  - -

- - only shows how mistaken he is regarding Christianity.

The highest ideal of Christianity is that God became man to make man God.

+1

@generalizethis: First, let me repeat that we are very much in the same boat with you regarding our beliefs. I find it particularly funny though, that your nickname represents what you're prompting here as a rule. Generalizing everything might work in many cases, but fails to others. Let me explain:

Let's suppose we have the perfect society, where everybody is decent, everybody respects the others, nobody's stealing, nobody fucks the other man's wife, nobody's killing anybody, etc. Does a society like this needs religion? I once met an orthodox scholar that told me this: "Religion represents a formality for the people to get along in societies". That's the essence of it all. Here it is then: No need for religions in a perfect world.

The fact that we have religions that treat women like goats, eulogize the decapitation of human beings in front of cameras and forcing whole countries to move to other continents is no religion in my way of thinking. It's an enforced act of fascism in its worse form. It has nothing to do with God, it has nothing to do with society, and most probably it's being funded to achieve certain goals behind a black hooded face and a machete.

This world is far from perfect. It's being governed by totalitarianism practices that are enforced to the masses either directly or indirectly. Certain "religions" are just practicing this. This is just unethical and bizarre; and must be banned ASAP. Together with the men that practicing it.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
September 03, 2015, 04:52:43 AM
Nietzsche's point that the highest ideal of Christianity is the destruction of most of mankind  - -

- - only shows how mistaken he is regarding Christianity.

The highest ideal of Christianity is that God became man to make man God.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
September 03, 2015, 03:55:05 AM
Speaking of Nietzsche (my favourite philosopher along with the pre Socratics) it is interesting how he added nihilistic approaches (zen buddhism) in the evil axes too  Cheesy

He, along with Nick Land, are my favorite philosophers. Nietzsche's point that the highest ideal of Christianity is the destruction of most of mankind shined a light on my Christian upbringing that, thankfully, has never turned off. Whenever I hear or read about apocalyptic theories his observation is the first thing i think about. It's a very anti-human and morose belief at its core. Though not as weird (or vain) as believing the whole universe revolves around the battle for your soul--that's just high-comedy.

And yes. Islam has some scary overtones. Though i've never read the Koran to find out if it is actually a violent misreading or something inherent in the text.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2015, 03:21:54 AM
Speaking of Nietzsche (my favourite philosopher along with the pre Socratics) it is interesting how he added nihilistic approaches (zen buddhism) in the evil axes too  Cheesy
legendary
September 03, 2015, 03:16:19 AM
Long story short - Islam in particular is one of the most fascistic and offensive theories AND practice.

It is in the same league as Nazism, Stalinism and Maoism.

I don't care if it is a religion or not, it is offensive.

https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/how-to-deal-with-hostage-takers-soviet-lessons/
http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/04/13/islamic-terrorism-japan/
legendary
September 03, 2015, 03:13:41 AM
You are all missing the point on Islam...

I'm missing the point of any religion, unless you are using it as a symbol to control people based off of their fear of a permanent death. Though given people's responses (usually, don't feel that bad--though it's just an informal question i ask random people) on the question of how you feel when faced with an apocalyptic ending, it seems the people i ask are more afraid of missing out on the experiences others are enjoying (or not enjoying) than they are afraid of death.

Is it any wonder that we're building towards an AI singularity with godlike qualities that can create very real VR Hells, Heavens, and an even realer extinction event--god may not work in mysterious ways, but the mass religious subconscious of the world is creating a means to everyone's apocalyptic dreams. Yeah religion!  Grin

“The great educational value of the war against Christendom lies in the absolute truthlessness of the priest. Such purity is rare enough. The 'man of God' is entirely incapable of honesty, and only arises at the point where truth is defaced beyond all legibility. Lies are his entire metabolism, the air he breathes, his bread and his wine. He cannot comment upon the weather without a secret agenda of deceit. No word, gesture, or perception is slight enough to escape his extravagant reflex of falsification, and of the lies in circulation he will instinctively seize on the grossest, the most obscene and oppressive travesty. Any proposition passing the lips of a priest is necessarily totally false, excepting only insidiouses whose message is momentarily misunderstood. It is impossible to deny him without discovering some buried fragment or reality.”
― Nick Land, Fanged Noumena: Collected Writings, 1987-2007

I'd add a few more religions.
You are talking too much my friend - less is more

God is dead.

Less enough?
Who cares about God?

Islam, Christianity, Judaism....
Schopenhauer
Nietzsche

You are talking too little my friend. More is more.
Read why Schopenhauer preferred Christianity, Brahmanism, Hinduism vs Jewism, taoism and Islam
legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:59:31 AM

I'm missing the point of any religion, unless you are using it as a symbol to control people based off of their fear of a permanent death. Though given people's responses (usually, don't feel that bad--though it's just an informal question i ask random people) on the question of how you feel when faced with an apocalyptic ending, it seems the people i ask are more afraid of missing out on the experiences others are enjoying (or not enjoying) than they are afraid of death.

Is it any wonder that we're building towards an AI singularity with godlike qualities that can create very real VR Hells, Heavens, and an even realer extinction event--god may not work in mysterious ways, but the mass religious subconscious of the world is creating a means to everyone's apocalyptic dreams. Yeah religion!  Grin

“The great educational value of the war against Christendom lies in the absolute truthlessness of the priest. Such purity is rare enough. The 'man of God' is entirely incapable of honesty, and only arises at the point where truth is defaced beyond all legibility. Lies are his entire metabolism, the air he breathes, his bread and his wine. He cannot comment upon the weather without a secret agenda of deceit. No word, gesture, or perception is slight enough to escape his extravagant reflex of falsification, and of the lies in circulation he will instinctively seize on the grossest, the most obscene and oppressive travesty. Any proposition passing the lips of a priest is necessarily totally false, excepting only insidiouses whose message is momentarily misunderstood. It is impossible to deny him without discovering some buried fragment or reality.”

God is dead.

Less enough?
Who cares about God?

Schopenhauer
Nietzsche

You are talking too little my friend. More is more. (to elaborate: what is the point on Islam we are all missing? Though I wonder how we all are missing it when AFAIK it is public comment from TPTB_need_war and a private one made in the PM he mentioned.)
legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:57:01 AM

God is dead.

Less enough?
Who cares about God?

Schopenhauer
legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:51:45 AM

God is dead.

Less enough?
Who cares about God?

legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:47:32 AM

God is dead.

Less enough?
Who cares about God? I mean not me..
legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:45:54 AM

God is dead.

Less enough?
legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:42:39 AM

legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:32:43 AM

legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:17:13 AM
legendary
September 03, 2015, 02:12:35 AM

P.S. my suspicion is the banksters are funding and creating the fundamentalism in the Middle East on purpose, so again I think the banksters beast is the core of the problem.

There's a good PBS Frontline that goes into depth on how the Syrian rebels are armed and trained by US elements, but they are only given enough to keep the conflict ongoing. Divide and conquer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
September 03, 2015, 01:26:48 AM
Someone sent me the comment that Islam is a greater threat than Western governments.

Whether that is true or not, my reply is Western governments disarmed the people, so then don't blame Islam when it overruns your people. The fundamental problem remains the Western governments.

Let the Islamists try to take Texas and they will all be served for dinner on a Texas barbecue!

What happened to Greece  Huh Afaik, you guys used to be warriors and athletic specimens. Turned into a socialist, pussy state. I don't know the history of Athens well. Did you ever have widespread individual use of weapons?

I was thinking about how much the world has changed after that exchange I had with the 5 year old boy yesterday. When I was 5 years old, I was outside all day playing tackle football and taking great pride in getting a bloody nose ever day. I actually looked forward to get to rumble every day at literally age 5. These days boys shoot in video games.

P.S. my suspicion is the banksters are funding and creating the fundamentalism in the Middle East on purpose, so again I think the banksters beast is the core of the problem.

I don't want to be involved in the politics of the world. I want to create some technologies which via Butterfly Effects can spawn into the new directions of the impending Knowledge Age. The world politics will take care of itself. People are going to adjust and do what they do. Sorry that is not my role.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks
September 02, 2015, 11:51:49 PM
For those who are suffering Multiple Sclerosis or any sort of chronic disease, I understand your suffering (even though others readers really can't feel and understand your suffering) and I want to tell you that I am having a miraculous result thus far several days after a 10 day fasting.

Cheesy

This is so incredibly off-topic but while you are at it let me suggest: have you tried getting your hands on local coconut vinegar? kind of looks like this:

Although I believe this one is the "tuba" derivative which is consumed as an alcoholic beverage.

When I'm in the Philippines it's part of almost all of my meals and has the perfect combination of coconut goodness and the spice you're looking for (I believe they use bird eyes chilies to make it)

Anyway... good stuff  Grin
September 02, 2015, 11:23:13 PM
lack of PoW to create a closed system are really the key in linking biometric data to users  ...  Things like this are much harder to do with PoW & Bitcoin or Cryptonote.

Correct on the first point. Incorrect on the second one. It is trivial to capture Satoshi's design with regulation of 51% of the pools (weighted by hash rate of course). They can then refuse to include any block that doesn't include 666 KYC identification.
September 02, 2015, 09:25:24 PM
For those who are suffering Multiple Sclerosis or any sort of chronic disease, I understand your suffering (even though others readers really can't feel and understand your suffering) and I want to tell you that I am having a miraculous result thus far several days after a 10 day fasting.

I removed all the following from my diet:

• Protein (no meat, no fish!)
  • Long chain fatty acids (eating only coconut meat for fat)
  • Sugars in any form (meaning no fruit also!)
  • Carbohydrates

The mature coconuts are good for about 5 days each, so coconut is a really efficient food. My gosh my foods costs have dropped to perhaps $2 per day. (still have to feed my gf though and they eat too much junk)

I have found that eating a lot of cayenne pepper is really helping a lot. Also I am craving it (like I want to add 10 tablespoons next time!). I had been told that it is anti-inflammatory and M.S. is an inflammation disease in some respects. This appears to prevent the flare-ups I would get after eating. Also it is making me feel so alive. It doesn't cause any problem with my stomach lining as far as I can tell it actually stops the stomach pains. Maybe there is a good reason the Mexicans eat so many peppers and why they are so strong and healthy.

I recommend Cholula hot sauce:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_7?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-keywords=cholula+hot+sauce&sprefix=cholula%2Cgrocery%2C404

I bought some Thai red pepper paste (no MSG, entirely natural ingredients) and I put a couple of tablespoons of that with a couple tablespoons of cayenne pepper in palm or coconut oil in frying pan with loads of garlic, purple onion (shallots), then all kinds of vegetables and enough water to make a soup:

• Green onions, i.e. scallion, and include the entire green leaf
  • Cauliflower
  • Broccoli
  • Leafy greens
  • Carrots
  • Cabbage
  • Malunggay

That is delicious and very satisfying.

Do NOT use another kind of oil. The others are not medium chain fatty acids. The entire point of this diet is to keep your body in ketogenesis metabolism which deprives the malformed entities in the body of sustenance; and not the normal metabolism which feeds the ill health.

Another dish I created yesterday is to fry garlic, purple onions, and Ampalaya in palm oil. Mmmm, so delicious and can even put the hot sauce on it to add flavor.

I am also still munching on the raw leafy greens as well during the day.

I haven't had any Chronic Fatigue. I am so exploding with energy right now I can barely sit in my chair. I will need to go running in the hot weather so I can calm down and work. This is precisely the problem I used to have (before the M.S.) which is why I needed my athletics.

I hope this sustains. It is becoming very promising. I feel my head and throat clearing. My vision is coming back. I was looking at the sunset and it was so clear and it was like I was reborn again. I was just speechless and then I cried.

I didn't get much work done yesterday because after lunch I was in the mall the entire afternoon standing in 4 different lines (and they never have enough tellers in the Philippines in spite of the wages being only $10 daily): the bank to pay my rent, the Globe telcom to pay my internet line, the bills payment line for my electric bill, and finally standing in checkout line at grocery (where I met a very cool, cute, fun, smart 5 year old boy half-german and half-filipino and he was keeping me occupied in conversation so I wasn't bored). I had to do it, not my gf this time at least. With the traffic getting really bad now in Davao, add another hour to get home in the taxi (my driver's license expired recently so another problem on my todo list). Also my gf had to wait at the house for the Kombucha tea SCOBY starter to arrive via LBC courier. By the time I finished teaching her how to cook these new dishes, I was too sleepy to work last night.
Pages:
Jump to: