Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 66. (Read 345738 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
September 21, 2015, 01:46:18 PM
Good guys should give away their automatic weapons and leave only the government to have them?

....kay  Tongue

Revolutionary war heroes - you did not die for nothing, but there is nothing left of what you died for.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2015, 12:00:45 PM

I don't like misinformation. This graphic is misinformation. Automatic weapons are legal (still a lot of paperwork), yes, if they were manufactured before 1986. Example: 1st column, 4th row. That's an FN P90; those didn't begin production until 1990. Therefore, its automatic variant is not legal for a civilian to own.

Now, why are "antique" machine guns legal, but newer ones aren't? No idea, but it makes them bloody expensive.  Grin

Edit: and wholly illegal in my (stupid) state. Sad, because I want one many.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
September 21, 2015, 06:51:20 AM

But of course! We need to be safe from terrorists and perverts! Monitor all them down!

I agree, but the Prime Minister may have some misgivings..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/606695/David-Cameron-dead-pig-private-part-Oxford-University-student-Prime-Minister

If I say I expected no less from someone like him would it be harsh? Those rituals are -in essence- nothing but devotion and humiliation acts so that TPTB know that when they ask somebody to do something, he will deliver. Forget religion stuff, it's all about following a protocol here. The true question lies in this:

Why on earth those people keep monitor us? It's insane! In the movie Citizen 4 they say that 1.2bn people are *constantly* been monitored via any means possible. Except there's a secret agenda that we're not aware of.

For your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnQHgpja7OU

When my colleagues at work mentioned it to me, I was not shocked either. I'll watch that video.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
September 21, 2015, 06:11:30 AM

But of course! We need to be safe from terrorists and perverts! Monitor all them down!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/606695/David-Cameron-dead-pig-private-part-Oxford-University-student-Prime-Minister

If I say I expected no less from someone like him would it be harsh? Those rituals are -in essence- nothing but devotion and humiliation acts so that TPTB know that when they ask somebody to do something, he will deliver. Forget religion stuff, it's all about following a protocol here. The true question lies in this:

Why on earth those people keep monitor us? It's insane! In the movie Citizen 4 they say that 1.2bn people are *constantly* been monitored via any means possible. Except there's a secret agenda that we're not aware of.

For your consideration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnQHgpja7OU
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
September 21, 2015, 05:02:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
September 21, 2015, 04:59:19 AM

But of course! We need to be safe from terrorists and perverts! Monitor all them down! Install keyloggers into the EFIs! Send telemetry data! Steal every password out there!... There's nothing ANYONE can do anymore. Our only hope is that the economic establishment kicks the bucket sooner than later.

Ah, and something else. No matter how hard you will try to monitor a person and know their incentives and plans; there's nothing you can do if this specific individual decides that his life matters no more for him. You can't fight such a person; let alone a whole army...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
September 20, 2015, 03:11:55 AM
Quote from: TPTB_need_war
I will need to make a website for this business at some point and write down everything I have learned.

Please do, this information is very interesting to many of us. I can also attest the tastiness of kangaroo meat Smiley

I would be interested in subscribing to something like this, it's hard to find any good healthy eating sources online, even less with good recipes.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 20, 2015, 02:54:16 AM
@TPTB_need_war, have you read the book The Bulletproof Diet?

Check it out, there is a lot of similarities with what you're writing. There is talk of inflammation, sweet potatoes, white rice, grassfed meat...and many other things in that book. Or is that where you're getting all of this perhaps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b88VJpQwa7U
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
September 20, 2015, 02:48:23 AM
Quote from: TPTB_need_war
I will need to make a website for this business at some point and write down everything I have learned.

Please do, this information is very interesting to many of us. I can also attest the tastiness of kangaroo meat Smiley
legendary
September 20, 2015, 01:43:10 AM
I usually try and stick to kangaroo meat for red meat though my wife is repulsed by it, probably not helpful since you're in the Philippines..

Yes skippy is delicious.

It's also very lean and cheap, and since they're wild they have a natural diet.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
September 20, 2015, 12:21:47 AM

But let's hope at least the quails aren't injected with hormones and antibiotics. And let's hope the species is more native/wild origin than the egg-laying chicken breeds. I nary see a brown chicken egg in the Philippines. Why is that?

Native chicken is available. I just have to make the effort to find out where to buy it regularly. The native chicken here is so lean. You don't get much meat relative to bone. Any way, my priority isn't on high omega-6 meats yet (chicken, pig, beef). I am trying to sort out my emergency fix diet first (my M.S. emergency).

itik (duck) eggs have high nutrition, you could look into that..these ducks are brought into rice fields (these rice fields are not organic btw) after harvest to eat insects, worms, snails etc.  these eggs are famous for salted eggs.

in our city there is an organic market every Saturday, i bought brown eggs there..I'm not very sure but the color of the eggs is relative to the breed of the chicken..and there was a time when their eggs are different (it was from the native chicken) it is light brown and smaller. .the eggs from the native chicken taste better, then i always buy those eggs and one day there are no more eggs, the vendor told me that the chickens were stolen...that's a while back (this reminds me off the eggs) and gonna check this coming Saturday.

my mother told me when they are still children they make a hole on top of the eggs of native chicken and add salt and eat it raw.

the brown eggs look like this..

and the native eggs look like this..

these lean chickens are best cooked with stock or coconut milk..their flavor spreads and makes leaves and vegetables tasty, that will make the meal plenty and fulling unlike frying and eating only the meat.

how about mud crabs? omega 3 rich..
http://www.australiantropicalfoods.com/index.php/australian-seafood/mud-crab/

this country have a lot of this delicious crustaceans.

bought this crab from a crabber in the neighboring town a few months back.

eels are rich in omega 3 too i think (seasonal fish)..i buy these from fisherman because these are rarely sold in the market, fisherman told me these eels are mostly bought by the bulk and shipped alive somewhere..these are available in Australia too
http://australianmuseum.net.au/giant-mottled-eel-anguilla-marmorata
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
September 19, 2015, 10:42:52 PM
Just a precaution with eating large carnivorous reef fish such as mackerel, they are common carriers of ciguatera.

You can test for it by allowing ants to eat a small portion of the flesh, they will drop dead fairly quickly if contaminated.

Thanks for that! Very helpful to me because I can't risk that neurotoxin poisoning as it would devastate me. Also I read that 35 - 75% of Pacific Islanders will have some form of the poisoning in their lifetime, so eating reef fish often sounds too risky to me (more risky perhaps than eating shell fish frequently).

That ant test has been rebuked as not reliable, because for one reason the toxin can be in only in certain areas of the fish in some cases.

I think I better switch to tuna and risk the mercury poisoning instead!

http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/health/hazardous-marine-life/ciguatera

- quails are farmed in the Philippines and most likely fed with feeds..i don't know if there are organic farmers of quail eggs around.
- ampalaya are also farmed and sprayed with pesticide

But let's hope at least the quails aren't injected with hormones and antibiotics. And let's hope the species is more native/wild origin than the egg-laying chicken breeds. I nary see a brown chicken egg in the Philippines. Why is that?

information and connections to sellers of better meat might take time to acquire. Here are the pictures of native chicken and native pig
most likely these animals had eaten palay (rice with husk still intact),rice bran and maybe leftovers..but this is still way better than the factory farmed pigs and chickens.

and more grasses.. for your palate, these are not sprayed and they grow wild.

saluyot

alugbati

camote leaves

chili leaves

kangkong

I am eating all those wild leaves. Good point that they grow wild. I knew that also, but didn't register it as a significant point to make in their favor over other leafy greens which are farmed (e.g. cabbage and pechay).

Agreed many animals here in Philippines fed what ever is cheapest, and rice husk is a waste product.

I've eaten wild pig. It is more like a red meat. Tastes very different. Gave me gas.

Native chicken is available. I just have to make the effort to find out where to buy it regularly. The native chicken here is so lean. You don't get much meat relative to bone. Any way, my priority isn't on high omega-6 meats yet (chicken, pig, beef). I am trying to sort out my emergency fix diet first (my M.S. emergency).
legendary
September 19, 2015, 10:34:10 PM
- quails are farmed in the Philippines and most likely fed with feeds..i don't know if there are organic farmers of quail eggs around.
- ampalaya are also farmed and sprayed with pesticide

organic farmers spray their plants with their mix, chili is one of the main ingredient .

sometimes I settle for something better but not perfect or ideal because it is nearly impossible or time consuming sometimes, I would eat ampalaya that is sprayed with pesticides instead of eating at a fast food chain

some people say that soaking vegetables in water with salt for a few minutes or an hour before cooking would remove pesticides.

here is where you can get a 100% sea salt without the iodine, they have a branch in our city, i think they are from Davao (in your area) http://dokalternatibodavao.weebly.com/herbal.html (i think it a law here that iodine is mandatory additive to salt, the smell of iodized salt is repulsive btw)

information and connections to sellers of better meat might take time to acquire. Here are the pictures of native chicken and native pig

most likely these animals had eaten palay (rice with husk still intact),rice bran and maybe leftovers..but this is still way better than the factory farmed pigs and chickens.

and more grasses.. for your palate, these are not sprayed and they grow wild.

saluyot

alugbati

lubilubi

camote leaves

chili leaves

kangkong

and moringa...i think a lot of people know it by now

i would also recommend having a hard copy of this book http://pphsales.com/bookstore/health-books/amazing-healing-plants/#.Vf4crpfCpIM, it has an index of ailments and the natural plant remedy that can cure. The plants can be found in tropical areas like Philippines...people say health is wealth but we have to work for our health like we work for our wealth.

P.S. People should learn to cook and prepare food to make healthy foods more tasty..
legendary
September 19, 2015, 09:11:59 PM
Just a precaution with eating large carnivorous reef fish such as mackerel, they are common carriers of ciguatera.

You can test for it by allowing ants to eat a small portion of the flesh, they will drop dead fairly quickly if contaminated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
September 19, 2015, 06:56:33 PM
Food Totalitarianism continued...

Nearly all the food we are eating is poison causing chronic disease.

Refer to my prior 3 posts, here, here, and here.

• Meats (even farmed fish) are fed (GMO) grains full of pesticides instead of grass as they were designed to eat, turning the meat into slow acting poison.
  • All grains, nuts, and legumes are poison, because nature made its seeds inedible to protect them from bugs. Soaking & pressure cooking only removes up to 25-50% of the poisons phytate, saponins, lectin (e.g. gluten), protease inhibitors, phytoestrogens, FODMAP. White rice is the exception because the poison is in the discarded brown portion (brown rice being more of a poison, unless you ferment it then in which case it being the more nutritious), but then all you get is starch with no balancing insoluble fiber thus glucose spikes and chronic disease any way.
  • Nearly all foods are laden with killer trans-fats, sugar, MSG, sodium nitrate, fructose, soy isolate, corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, high omega-6 oils, polyunsaturated fats, GMO, pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics, toxins such as mercury, etc.
  • Peanut butter is an absolute poison and the poison can't be removed. I used to eat it as a daily staple.

We are being exterminated.

Remember "certified organic" does not include the following guarantees!

• Grassfed
  • Antibiotic free
  • Growth hormone free

<-- click to enlarge

Here is how to fight back. Don't delay. The enzymes we need to digest food and get nutrients into our body are in the raw foods (for the ones nature didn't poison) and the fermented foods for those that nature poisoned and/or would spoil too easily (pastuerization followed by depending of refrigeration destroys the enzymes, good bacteria, and micro nutrients turning food into toxic waste). Most of the food you are eating is a poison and is slowing turning you in a chronic disease waiting to happen.

The following is basically my diet now with a few items on my todo list, such as the raw goats milk I will be trying to source today.

Boiled (peeled! don't eat skin nor seed of any fruit or vegetable) sweet potato (yellow is less sweet than orange and doesn't spike the glucose in your blood as severely). Remember we need to boil things nature intended to protect from pests (note camote only has a very little poison in its skin and we boil mainly to make the starch inside soft enough to eat):

Orangest meat is 2nd from right -->

Quail eggs eaten raw (blend with a not so ripe banana in a shake with raw goat yogurt, or put on top the kinilaw):

Kinilaw. Kinilaw is absolutely awesome. The most insanely awesome dish in the world in my opinion.

I use only diced cucumber usually instead of white radish (or both) with purple onion. All uncooked. I don't put coconut wine, just vinegar. I use wild freshly caught that day tangigue (large mackerel) with delicious fatty skin retained. I use lemon juice from yellow lemons (or the local calamansi). All seeds must be discarded and never eaten! Remember seeds are poisons:

Goat yogurt and cheese from raw, unpasteurized, grassfed, GMO-free, pesticide-free, hormone-free, antibacterials-free, A2 beta-casein type (all goats are,  but most milk cows are not because Holstein A1 beta-caseins produce more milk). Only milk with all these attributes is not a poison and instead becomes an excelsior. Preferring the fermented rather than the milk for extra probiotics and also to insure no bad bacterial contamination and to further pre-digest the milk to further break down any poisons in the milk:

Fried plantains a.k.a. Saba or cardoba bananas (always in only coconut oil never any other oil, unless you can afford 100% virgin cold pressed oils for frying, then optionally olive oil). Like sweet potatos they are a nutritious source of carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins with a much lower fructose content than regular bananas (and unlike grains these are not poisons):

Sauteed greens with onions and garlic (and any vegetables that don't have non-removable seeds and aren't a seed, i.e. no nightshades such as tomatoes, squash, pumpkin, eggplant as these are poisons! but apparently okra is okay). Use 100% virgin coconut or olive oils only which are the only predominantly medium chain saturated oils (the other vegetable oils are poison! I've done the research!):

Sauteed amplaya which has a medicinal and magical ability to lower glucose damage and make you feel more satiated. It is a magical food. Once you adjust to the slightly bitter taste, you actually crave it. Delicious! I prefer the sautee in chili sauce (ground cayenne pepper):

Long duration fermented sour dough bread to remove the poisons from the grains. Basically the bread is pre-digested by the good lactobacteria. Note rye is the healthiest flour to start with.

Coconut meat is an excelsior:

We located an American who lives in adjacent subdivision (where I used to live pre-2012) which is roughly 800 km from our house walking distance (500m as the bird flies), who has a goat farm in Calinan (up the mountain near my other rental house) and he has a small store at the entrance to the subdivision where he was selling "fresh goat milk". I suspect that was pasteurized, but my Belgian friend says he has 10 goats. I hope to talk to the American tomorrow. The goat milk he had in the freezer had apparently expired. I suspect the demand was very low because filipinos don't really like milk that much and they are surely going to prefer ultra heat treated (UHT) Nestle crap, because filipinos are more ignorant than Westerners in most cases when it comes to any sort of science including food science. I want to propose he sell us enough raw milk so then we can make yogurts and cheeses and then we can put some of it in his store for sale. I suspect that no one in Davao is making raw milk cheeses and yogurts and my gf needs a daily vocation (she is bored around the house while I am on the computer). Also we are contemplating making sour dough bread using Kombucha tea as the starter. The owner of the White Mansion hotel in Davao is my friend and there are some foreigners around (some Europeans) who might appreciate. But most of them don't even understand. My Belgium friend has constant issues with flaring gastritis, yet even being European and a farmer as a young boy, he doesn't even know that sour dough bread is the only bread that isn't a poison (because the bacteria pre-digests the poison in the wheat excreting lactic acid as a by product which makes it sour).

I am still working on the Bitcoin killer. That will accelerate as my health hopefully continues to improve. My gut is really super fucked up. I can exactly correlate my M.S. to my gut leaking.

So why did my urination (every 15 minutes) go crazy? Because my leaking gut was spilling poison into my body which my immune system had to clear out of the body mostly via the urine. I can even correlate when my gut is in pain to when my abdomen turns a yellow color. And I can correlate that to when the back of my head is sore and feels like someone is holding a wet sponge against it. And this also correlates to when I get all sorts of peripheral neuropathy effects such as swollen feet, numb feet sometimes also from knee down, highly blurred vision, Chronic Fatigue, etc.

The big change since messing with diet is the Chronic Fatigue is very infrequent and of short duration. And the neuropathy effects are more violent. Yesterday my legs were just going crazy while I was sleeping. I think perhaps this effect on my legs was due to inadequate protein. I've ramped up the protein to see what effects will result. I feel overall a better sense of well being although my legs still seem they may be acting up. It is notable that my legs were acting up the most back in 2010 and 2011 before the M.S. got severe and chronically acute. So it may be an unwinding effect (but that is just wishful thinking and no science to support such a theory).

What isn't fixed yet is my gut. There is a raging battle going on down there. I am hitting it hard now with all the best foods. Once I can add the fermented raw goat milk products to the Kombucha tea I'm drinking, I am hoping that will be enough to really start winning the battle of fixing my gut.

My gut is in such a bad state. It is going to take some time to fix it. The home administered fecal transplant remains an option if my gut can't be repaired with diet and exercise.

I've been consistently running 2 kms once or even often twice daily (4 kms per day!). My per mile pace has slowed considerably to 8:58 from roughly 7:45 before the fasting (again I attribute that to losing so much muscle mass and lack of protein since the fasting in late August). I'm having no problem running even at noon. Normally heat tolerance is very poor with M.S. and I had that in the past somewhat. But lately not at all. Loving the heat lately, except I do need to cool off in the aircon after the run. (note faster times I had quoted for my running in 2015 were not correctly factoring in too much of a downhill slope and not running the last uphill portion so I have estimated I was running about 7:45 pace before if flat instead of the sub-7 times I had claimed which were also at 500m elevation so much less humid. My current times are flat and more humid sea level).

arielbit, although water buffalo are common place, they are most prized for working so finding a reliable source for milk in Mindanao might cost me too much time away from programming. With goats, there are usually more of them, so I assume more reliable that one of them is lactating.

I love oysters (I was born in New Orleans!). But shellfish are not a complication I want to add to my diet. There are a lot of risks with allergens, hepatitis, and the fact that these are extremely high in the inflammatory poison omega-6 just like chicken, beef, and pork (again refer to my prior 3 posts for excruciating detail).

Any meat that comes from a creature with legs is an inferior source of food.

If I could find reliably grass fed, GMO-free, pesticide-free, antibiotic-free land animal meat, I'd want to add some to my diet. But this is just such an unrealistic thing to maintain these days. Fresh caught fish from the wild is much more practical (at least here in Philippines). For the moment the fish down here in the south-west Pacific probably have low mercury levels and at least for those fish species that normally do have lower levels and that are smaller and don't swim all over the Pacific (as large yellow fin tuna do for example).

Perhaps MSG is one of the main contributors to the high rates of cancer among filipinos, I swear half of my wifes friends are battling some kind of cancer, it's insane.

Well that is not the main one, but it was for me. Two decades of not cooking at home much, eating too much food outside. Jollibee for example loads their food with MSG which is why filipinos love. All filipinos pour MagicSarap (MSG) on their food like it is salt. They have lost the appreciation for the natural taste of the foods. I converted my gf to natural taste, now she loves it. She laments that there is no way her father will ever give up MSG (and he had bad blood circulation in his legs).

But the main issue for filipinos is sugar. They eat it daily in large enough doses. And when they get to a Western country, they just go crazy on it, especially all the corn syrup in all the junk foods. Filipinos love snack foods. Also filipinos fry everything which is fine when it is coconut oil, but when they get to a Western country and use our poison oils, they poison themselves worse.

I can't get my gf off the sugar. She is addicted to it. I bought her some imported Milano cookies and milk and she was in heaven (because I realized she really craves so might as well give her the best so she can look back fondly on Milanos... one of my favorites in my 20s). I think later if ever I have the time to maintain our exercising and activity together, then I can ween her from it.

The other issue is they spike their glucose levels with all that white rice, thus making themselves insulin resistant over the years, so then they need more sugar to get the same high. They turn into junk food eating machines.

Filipino women often store all their body fat in their abdomen and none in the buttocks nor legs, thus they are adapted for eating root crops in the jungle and thus all this high glucose and fructose food is very toxic to them.

P.S. Btw, more about how I attained my illness. I did about everything wrong.

Well ancient history is I was an absolute sugar addict for a few years in my early my mid-20s. I would buy a whole shopping bag of cookies, pies, cakes, brownies, candies, chocolates, and eat it until I was drunk on sugar high and nearly sick. When I was a young boy I ate an entire Halloween stash of Tootsie rolls in one sitting and got ill.

First of all, I had to take steriods in my eye when I had the 1.5 years of surguries back in 2000 - 2001.5. Then after that when I returned to the Philippines all the MSG and poor quality food if you don't cook at home. Filipinos hate to eat vegetables when they eat out, because they eat that all the time at home. When they eat out, they want to eat sinfully even if just Jollibee or cart vendor. I could feel I wasn't eating properly and I was trying to find correct food, but I often couldn't. At that time I wasn't yet adjusted to home cooked filipino cuisine. My taste was Western. And bread in the Philippines is all super sweet. Etc..

I had dysentery nearly every other week when we were so poor from about 1997 - 1999. I learned about taking Metronidazole and although I tried to take it as infrequently as possible, I did get bad amoebas often enough and so took it several times per year. This continued every year I was in the Philippines traveling about because the sanitation was so poor before about 2006.

Then in 2006 back in the USA, my ex infected me with a high strain of HPV (one known to be often incurable and leading to neck and brain cancers in men and this is what I had first suspected in 2010, not Multiple Sclerosis). I was weakened for at least 6 months. And really never gained quite the same performance as I had before that. By 2009 or 2010, I started to have peripheral neuropathy. I was also continuing to get occasional bad gut parasites from food poisonings.

I remember in 2010 or 2011 I ordered a lot of beans from the USA because I was craving the lima beans, black beans, etc that we didn't have in the Philippines at that time.

I ate some beans raw! I didn't know we aren't supposed to do that. I remember feeling ill from that, but doing it again a few times. I was such an idiot about food. I never put the time into make myself knowledgeable.

Any way there are many other things I did wrong. But that gives you some picture of how I destroyed my gut health over the years.

Now the fight to get back to the great strength and health I once had.

I took very high doses of AHCC during 2014. I think I probably eradicated what ever was remaining of that HPV virus. That could have been a mistake though in another facet. AHCC strengths the immune system. Thus I probably exacerbated the immune reactions to the leaky gut, thus making the intestinal permeability worse. This may explain why I was able to still get remission in 2012 and 2013 with temporary high dose vitamin D3 and intense exercise. But now in 2015, I am simply a mess. Before this radical change in diet, I wasn't able to really get any significant remission and sustained multiple days period of strong exercise.

I feel I am making some progress, but this is still a struggle (just much easier to work now given the Chronic Fatigue seems to be more under control).
Activity: 268
Merit: 256
September 19, 2015, 04:02:06 PM
trollercoaster "War kohai ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ"

'you mean anarchic insecurity and'

'selfish competition?'

and now the Federal Reserve Bank, and probably other reserve banks,
want control of cryptocurrencies, because cryptocurrencies eg bitcoin,
might, in some circumstances bring instability to financial systems.

What part of "you are the problem" don't they understand?

legendary
September 19, 2015, 03:16:18 AM
TPTB_needs_war, Manilla was such an interesting place post war as the japanese buried thousands of tonnes of loot there, as well as other places in Luzon etc. off the top of my head, Manilla Bay had a sunken ship filled with gold, A hospital contained a number of underground, booby trapped chamber. Churches, riverbanks, etc etc all had buried loot, the so called Yamashita's treasure. Here one of the largest civil court claims re: a golden buddha found near manila hospital http://hawaii.gov/jud/20606.htm

In camarines sur, southern luzon, the local governor (political dynasty) and his cohorts are treasure hunting japanese gold, and they did found some....heard it from reliable sources.
Pages:
Jump to: