Pages:
Author

Topic: ***EDITED*** - page 9. (Read 3343 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
Ethereum will have a big chance to reach 2,000$ next year or this coming 2020 given the fact that it has already reached an all time high of 1.4xx$ last January. With its famous smart contract blockchain attracting investors and token developers from ICOs, Ethereum's market cap will double by next year thus boosting its market price too.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
July 25, 2018, 01:48:14 AM
I think that the litter this year will not exactly reach $ 2000. Because its natural price at the moment fluctuates around $ 200 and therefore it will not increase tenfold. If it increases, the cue ball will also jump. But this is not realistic.
Well there are so many possibilities and we cannot speculate exactly and precisely about the future. We have had a trend of price appreciation in Bitcoin and ETH will also rise because they say it is influenced by the progress of Bitcoin so I think there are chances that ETH will cross the said value in future only if Bitcoin crossed $20000 till the end of the year.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:33:13 PM
It might increase or it might not, we can’t predict entirely. But it will show a definity steady increase in its price. My daily work revolves around cryptocurrency. I trade Ethereum everyday which helps me take care of my living easily. In fact there are hundreds of people who do this.

I make multiple trades in a day around the top exchanges which help me make decent profits. People from all across the globe purchase Ethereum everyday. Making over thousands of transactions in cryptocurrency exchanges.

The reason i choose Ethereum is because the profits with it are high. For proofs, visit any top exchange and have a look at the sales charts.

You’ll notice that Ethereum is the most demanded and the most sold cryptocurrency across the globe. This itself is enough to make good profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 07:10:30 PM
When do you think Eth will break $2,000?
I guess that by the end of this year Ethereum prices will easily reach $ 2000. The current market has begun to rebound, Ethereum prices have improved. Currently Ethereum costs about $ 480, if we want to make a profit later this year, now we should buy and hold Ethereum. Besides that I will buy some more altcoin like NEO, IOTA, Cardano, Stellar and EOS.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

The current market is not giving a clear clue to make a prediction about when ethereum can break $2000. I just hope that by the beginning of the 2019, crypto investors will have great profits Smiley
As of now there is no big increase in price, possibly this could get initiated by the starting of August. In the past the price of ethereum grew along with bitcoin, and this time scenario is different. Bitcoin has been growing, but ethereum isn't growing big. Probably this could pump high in large scale reaching above $1500 at the earliest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:13:32 PM
Not anytime soon. The last peak was around $1440, and that was during the massive pump.
It would have to have a support above $1000 to support a rise to $2000.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 19, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

The current market is not giving a clear clue to make a prediction about when ethereum can break $2000. I just hope that by the beginning of the 2019, crypto investors will have great profits Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 19, 2018, 04:59:10 PM
ETH can achieve such a high price only if the market turns around and actively goes up. But at the moment there are no prerequisites for a market reversal. That's why it seems to me that we will see such a high price not earlier than mid-2019.
Activity: 420
July 19, 2018, 04:56:15 PM
Never speculate too much in crypto asset basically while you are talking about the Ethereum price prediction. As you know that ETH price has already been touched the price of above $3000 in last year. So, wait a little bit more time to take the better profit with the Eth investment.
Activity: 195
July 19, 2018, 04:54:06 PM
If there is another bullrun, it will probably happen before the middle of the next year, but we all just need to pray to see it happening because more than a x4 is not so easy to achieve to be honest, and it can take a long time to see it happening
Activity: 532
July 19, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
My guess is about half of the 2020 year. 2019 will be very important for all cryptocurrencies, if they will reach big value or not and a year later they all should go very fast up.
it is very difficult to assume something, especially if we take into account that from the current situation the market will be recovering for a long time.
Activity: 278
July 19, 2018, 03:11:48 PM
My guess is about half of the 2020 year. 2019 will be very important for all cryptocurrencies, if they will reach big value or not and a year later they all should go very fast up.
Activity: 348
July 19, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
The price of ETH at the end of this year is hard to increase to $ 1400 like at the end of last year; I just hope that the price of ETH this year will be $ 800. The price of ETH will recover completely in a few next years
Activity: 155
July 19, 2018, 03:07:27 PM
Not during this year, ,neither the next one, we all just need to wait until all the other cryptos recover, that is going to happen but we do not know when are we going to see X coin going to X price, so the best thing that we can do is just to wait
copper member
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 02:48:31 PM
ETH really has no limit, with just how usable it is and how much ICO founders need it. Once the market picks back up, ICO risk taking will heavily take place, and ETH will be in high demand come that time.
I have a few promising ICOs for those of you that want to get involved before the masses.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
July 11, 2018, 05:19:18 AM
In my opinion, in August 2018, the ETH price will rise to $ 2,000. As such, I always expect them, and now I always buy more and continue to hold ETH, I expect the price will rise higher than you are expecting.
We I am not so sure about August that the rise in value will reach or cross $2000. Such a quick rise might not be possible. That might be possible only till November or December of the year. Your strategy is worth appreciating as you are claiming future money in the form of ETH right now. This is what the potential investors do to maximize their share of money in the impending boom.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
I think that the litter this year will not exactly reach $ 2000. Because its natural price at the moment fluctuates around $ 200 and therefore it will not increase tenfold. If it increases, the cue ball will also jump. But this is not realistic.
Activity: 420
July 11, 2018, 03:58:29 AM
For ETH, this year it is not possible because, from the beginning, there is a huge fluctuation in the market. Once the price is increasing and people are dumping the coins the again and again. This year it is not possible for Ethereum to reach more than 2000$.
Activity: 350
July 11, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
I think that will happen in 2022. In 4 years, ETH will grow and ETH will become the king of Cryptocurrency. I believe that with ETH's fast and strong growth, it will soon overtake Bitcoin and become the highest traded altcoin.
Activity: 352
July 11, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
just wait for the time just ethereum can achieve high marks. for $2000 can just be achieved but I think this next year.
This might be possible in the end of the year or in the start of December. We would have a sufficient rise in Bitcoin and ETH as well. If Bitcoin went above the $10000, it will have big jumps and WTH will follow and might cross $2000 value as well. This is what the top experts say on the expert opinion on the boom bust. Irrespective of what the prices will be, we are heading towards a good time.
Pages:
Jump to: